sad truth about west coast music

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:51 pm

they always been gay (except for pac)

thats why i luv the souf they real n shit




sorry j don but the west was gay
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

lol yungstar is a freestyle pro and not gay
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1937
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am

hahahahaha

sad truth is the west is making the best street music the south can die from mediocrity






User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 876
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:31 am

This is very sad. The only other Westcoast rappers that aren't gay are Dub-C and Big Lurch. But they originally from the SOUFSIDE!
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:45 am

J-Don wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am
hahahahaha

sad truth is the west is making the best street music the south can die from mediocrity





all i gotta post is this



rip west coast rap

souf syde da realist
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 am

damn rip west coast they were gayaf
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:36 pm

TBH I can't tell u shit bout new school west coast music 🤔Old stuff like PAC anddddd the whole death row ppl which I really don't even listen to anymore maybe Tupac once in a blue moon oh yeah I like Nate dog still but now days I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Nina macc and philthy rich a lil bit but not a lot

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1937
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Ronni313 wrote:TBH I can't tell u shit bout new school west coast music Old stuff like PAC anddddd the whole death row ppl which I really don't even listen to anymore maybe Tupac once in a blue moon oh yeah I like Nate dog still but now days I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Nina macc and philthy rich a lil bit but not a lot
SMH

Detroit and Oakland/Sacramento CA are all siblings

Get up on Livewire and Mozzy they all slap no bad songs period


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:23 pm

ʇᴉɥs u lɐǝɹ ʎǝɥʇ ɟnos ǝɥʇ ʌnl ᴉ ʎɥʍ sʇɐɥʇ

(ɔɐd ɹoɟ ʇdǝɔxǝ) ʎɐƃ uǝǝq sʎɐʍlɐ ʎǝɥʇ
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:26 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm
Ronni313 wrote:TBH I can't tell u shit bout new school west coast music Old stuff like PAC anddddd the whole death row ppl which I really don't even listen to anymore maybe Tupac once in a blue moon oh yeah I like Nate dog still but now days I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Nina macc and philthy rich a lil bit but not a lot
SMH

Detroit and Oakland/Sacramento CA are all siblings

Get up on Livewire and Mozzy they all slap no bad songs period


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Not really smh 🤦‍♂️ We ain't like them, their like us.

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm
Ronni313 wrote:TBH I can't tell u shit bout new school west coast music Old stuff like PAC anddddd the whole death row ppl which I really don't even listen to anymore maybe Tupac once in a blue moon oh yeah I like Nate dog still but now days I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Nina macc and philthy rich a lil bit but not a lot
SMH

Detroit and Oakland/Sacramento CA are all siblings

Get up on Livewire and Mozzy they all slap no bad songs period


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
those cites are not even close to one another, how are they siblings?
you should really learn geography.

also, lol @ mozzy dick riddin fag
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1068
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm

yung weej run da west caost
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 pm

residentsleep wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am
J-Don wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm
Ronni313 wrote:TBH I can't tell u shit bout new school west coast music Old stuff like PAC anddddd the whole death row ppl which I really don't even listen to anymore maybe Tupac once in a blue moon oh yeah I like Nate dog still but now days I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Nina macc and philthy rich a lil bit but not a lot
SMH

Detroit and Oakland/Sacramento CA are all siblings

Get up on Livewire and Mozzy they all slap no bad songs period


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
those cites are not even close to one another, how are they siblings?
you should really learn geography.

also, lol @ mozzy dick riddin fag
shots fired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plex plex plex plex
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 pm

#jdondoesntknowwherethewestcoastis
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

residentsleep wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 pm
#jdondoesntknowwherethewestcoastis
review anothe4r j don topic. they are funny az hell
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest