why i smoke daily ask why im crazy?

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:39 pm

cuz it just the way yall made me

why did pac gotta go. im smokin big rite now jammin pac an hinkin bout all the pain in my life and DAMN i can't belive its already goonna be 2018. i remember back in 1995 when me and pac wre chillin and being crazy damn life goes by too fast but i gotta maintain and jamm dat pac and make it thru the nite cuz they gonna be a brighter day
rip 2pac
Pre-K

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 pm

damn rek plz tell us some crazy stories about you blowin big wit pac
Rekshots

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:52 pm

aight imma tell you a story from back in 1995 when i spent the day with pac in NYC.
the day began when Daddy suge knight took pac and I to the mall, to you know ball lulz
he dropped us off the first thing me and pac did was go to JC penny and bought matching hockey jearsys and bandanas we were lookin fresh to def. i remember pac saying "its all about you nigga lookin mad fresh."
when pac said that i busted out smiling and said "thanks pac, you alway know wat to say to a thug"

when we were leaving jc penny we saw some fine ass hoes. pac was like
Pac: yo rek we gotta holla at them hoes
i responded
Rek: IDK pac im kinda scared to talk to girls cuz im a little bitch
Pac: keep ya head up homie. ill get ya sum pussy
ReK' thanks pac
pac walk up to those hoes and started mackin on them. it was the coolest thing i ever seen the way pac had them hoes in his hand was incrediable
he then said we should to hang out at the arcade and win some prizes and shit

we all went to the arcade and i started talkin to some fine ass bitch named BIg Peaches. i ended up winning enough tokens to buy her a teddy bear.
Big peaches were happey and said "thanks reky you fine ass playa" and she kissed me on the cheek. my face turned red instantly and i couldnt say anything cuz i was still a lil bitch
Pac turned to me and said
PaC: rek you a lil sucka fro luv!!! HAAHAH
REK: aw shit pac. you crazy
i couldn't stop smiling
we left the arcade lookin like big time pimps
from the cornor of our eyez we saw some gay ass new york bad boy niggaz.
Pac jumpped up and started yelling at them nyc niggas saying
PAC: FUCK NYC YALL NIGAAZ PUSSY. BAD BOY KILLS
jadakiss and all them gay new york niggas responded
Bad boy fags: yo son, can you leave us alone bee. we don't wanna get road on. we tryin buy some timbos fam
Pac: BAD BOY KILLA NOBODY REALLA. MY FO FO MAKE SURE NONE OF YALL KIDS WONT GROW

at this time i was hiding behind the gumball machine cuz i was still a lil bitch
then security came and told us to leave pac screamed out "THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN YOU RIDE ON YO ENEMIES"

was so amazed at how brave pac was. he stood up by himself to 5 new york niggas. he was like hercules or some other gay superhero fag

then daddy suge came back to pic us up.

on the way back to the motel daddy suge spotted Piggie Balls and Puffy faggy. we pulled over and throw eggs at piggie and puffy faggy. they were fucking piss but of course didn't do shit cuz nyc niggaz pussy. Piggie even started scrapping the eggs off the car and eating them cuz he's such a fat piece of shit

when we got back to the motel room. me and pac were sharing a room. pac pulled out a big ass blunt from his pocket and said
Pac: don't tell daddy suge but i got a blunt
REK: damn i never smoked a blunt that big before cuz im a bitch
PAC: don't worry rek.
we started lighting up the blunt and blowing BIG. then needed some music to chill too but we were in nyc and the radio only play gay new york music like: Piggie Balls, Mobb sleep, wu tang manfucking clan , tribe called aids you know all the gay new york shit.

i then turned to pac and said i got some good music. pac was like aight nigga. i pulled out a tape and on the cover it said "botany boyz - Smokin N' Lean'n" . pac said "never heard of them cats but put them on i can't stand all this gay nyc music"
i poppd the tape in
the first track "aint nutting changed" came on and pac was like that song pretty tight. the firt two niggaz rappin were okay but then the third rapper started his verse and he said "wan't some plex one shot from my glock and he got shot in the neck".

pac stood up and said who is that nigga!!! that nigga the best rapper i ever heard he's soo fucking real
i said Oh dats C-note he's the king of the clover he goes hard

Pac was so excited and couldn't sit down . He had NO FUCKIGN CHIll
pac kept rewinding c-notes verse and learning every word of them.
we jammed that tape all fucking night until the motel staff had to tell us to be quite. daddy suge was pissed but we didn't care.
when we were in bed pac said "imma sign that nigga c-note and make him a star. i never heard such a real nigga on the mic before. we gonna take deathrow to the next level i swear"
we then went to sleep
the next morning i had to go back to north dakota while pac had to go back to cali. we hugged and said our good bys

before i got on my plane pac said to me
"I just don't know how to deal with so many people giving me that much affection. I never had that in my life and imma sign that nigga c-note"

i got on my plane and that was the last time i ever seen pac. he was a changed man. a year later pac passed and never knew if ever met c note but pac did say in one of his songs
"Hundred percent like a C-note"
and there is a urban legend of them meeting in vegas but that
s a story for another time

rip pac

Pre-K

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Damn rek I think I’m outta tears from readin that story Pac was the realest and him n content would’ve made a great album rip

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Wow. I never knew you met pac. That is a great story Rek
Ronni313
Screw Head

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Lol who balls out at Jc penny's lol
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 am

That was a beautiful story
pac was too real mayne
You're so lucky to have such great memories with pac. Im jealous
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:48 am

you have gained over 99 thousand respect points with that shit mayne
moments to cherish
I bet pac up in heaven thinking bout you rek while blowing big n jammin on c-notE
megamonatana02176

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 am

Are we ever going to hear the urban legend about Pac meeting C-Note?