Mr lucci appreiciation thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:43 am

Thread for appreciating them dallas boyz.

Mr lucci a real nigga and be rappin bout that real shit even tho its 2018







In conclusion i grew up to mr lucci and mr pookie cuz im from nortj east tx and them boyz held it down

Post ur fav songs by them exept smoke and blow cuz that shit went worldwide








Real nigga music
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2720
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:18 am

stop posting your boy friends mixtape.

nobody wanna hear that shit

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am

Never even heard of these fags

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Mr coochi and Mr dookie are dtine legends like big tuck

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:17 pm



Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Thought this was about that nigga YFN Lucci

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am
Never even heard of these fags
yes you have fuck boy

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2720
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Shroom wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am
Never even heard of these fags
yes you have fuck boy

how much is lucci and poofie payin you to poromoete dey music?

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Hey y’all I got that rare pookie n lucci blue vinyl

*boy c inspired post*
IMG_0325.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:52 am

Shroom wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am
Never even heard of these fags
yes you have fuck boy

That was hot shawty

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am
Never even heard of these fags
You not a real nigga if you never heard this

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 pm
Hey y’all I got that rare pookie n lucci blue vinyl

*boy c inspired post*IMG_0325.JPG


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

Th reql question is if it is signed tho

*boy c inspired post*
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Let's unlock cuck for a day

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2720
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Shroom wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm
Pre-K wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 pm
Hey y’all I got that rare pookie n lucci blue vinyl

*boy c inspired post*IMG_0325.JPG


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

Th reql question is if it is signed tho

*boy c inspired post*
this
me and my gorilla GF are waiting
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 pm


Shroom wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:43 am
Never even heard of these fags
You not a real nigga if you never heard this
Never had... guess im a fake ass nigga

That shit went hard tho aint even gonna lie


Props on training that gorilla to wear clothes rek

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests