Dat meskin

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 pm
Mex wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:20 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

are the black gangz scared of the mexican gangz?
I'm sure most are, them mothafuckas operating in their hoods, these motherfuckers are all over leaving fucked up bodies in pits
do they eat the dead bodies?
who knows, I'm sure it has happened. Fuckers are crazy, like that mexican lady who sold tamales who killed her husband. Bitch made tamales with the meat of the husband. A cutomer found a finger with the nail still intact and complained like a bitch. The law shut down her tamale stand

RIP tamale bitch
RIP Lil Flea, he was a street military soulja
RIP Big Mole
RIP Macked Grace
Shroom
Screw Head

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:21 pm

^ u saw the one where some nigga killed a ladies son, so she got him drunk and chained him and starved him then kidnapped his daughter and fed her to him
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:00 pm

mexican and black gangs are the loudest
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 pm

I remember that tamale lady.. me and rek had went on vacation to mexico (i was actually just using him to smuggle back some cousins in his trunk LOL he was like "damn meskin, ur bags are sooo heavy, u got some cousins in there or what lol" and i said sarcastically "haha yeahh totally got 2 in each suitcase" and he just laughed at my joke lol what a dumbass. Anyways where was i... oh yeah the tamale lady.. so while my cousins were getting in the suitcases i told rekshots "hey lets go get some authentic tamales, i know the only mexican you ever tasted was marlenes gardener, you missing out my nigga"
So we get there and rekshots starts flirting with a little boy selling gum and i place the order for regular tamales for me and human tamales for him.. he dont know spanish so he says "gee thanks for ordering for me meskin idk what i would do without you"

When we get our order i give rek his special bag and he digs right in, i stare with excitement as he takes the first bite and see his eyes grow as he bites into a human penis.
Thats when i realized i went too far this time and try to take it away from him but he just keeps on eating it and saying "mmm tastes just like marlenes gardener, crazy how mexicans actually taste like mexican food" so being the good friend i am, i didn't spoil that moment for him and let him finish his dick tamale.

Til this day rekshots still complains he has never found another tamale as good as the one he ate that day...
Shroom
Screw Head

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:22 am

^Lmao

That tamale had special semen sauce in it
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Lmao

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app

Mex
Screw Head

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Shroom wrote:
^ u saw the one where some nigga killed a ladies son, so she got him drunk and chained him and starved him then kidnapped his daughter and fed her to him
that's taking torture to a whole nother level
who is this lady you speak of?
Shroom
Screw Head

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Mex wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:40 pm
Shroom wrote:
that's taking torture to a whole nother level
who is this lady you speak of?
Idk i reaad that shit somwhere on some mexican news site