Some brolic pics (Which are your favorite?)

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm
Lol I saw that a while back when I was watching random youtube videos and ended up on the weird side of youtube

I've always thought it would be cool to see animals from different habitats put to the test against each other.

Like some wolves vs pitbulls or a gorilla vs a bear or shit like that
YOutube keep recommending this video to me
its bout a guy who brags about getting "turned out" in jail aka butt fucked

what is youtube trying to tell me?

plz respond
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri May 18, 2018 10:29 pm

To be honest, and I'm saying this as a friend, because to anyone else i would just reply with a joke or something...

I believe the only way to truly figure out what that video is trying to tell you is to go to prison.

Real friends help each other find answers, and I'm going to help you out my friend. Here's what you do.

Ok first, buy a ski mask, but cut out a big hole so you can see your whole face. The point is to get caught otherwise you wont go to prison and have your question answered..

Alright this is where things get a little "gangsta" as African Americans would say lol oh boy they sure have a way with words

Aaight nigga go buy a fake gun that looks real as fuck and shit shawty. (I would say get a real one but then Boy C gonna throw a fit and get pussy hurt)
After you do that nigga, put your ski mask on and hop on yo bike. Pick up that nigga shorrrmmm up in gunspoint (we gonna get him deported again just for fun lol) tell him you gonna take him to petsmart to buy a new lizard.

Aaight so when you get to petsmart act like u walking to the reptile section then whip out your gun and pistol whip the fuck out of shoorm and yell its a robbery while kicking him

After u knock him out start running and I'll call the cops and snitch on both of yall and say shorromm was pretending to be a victim but he's in on it too

So what you think? Pretty simple right? Everybody wins. you get your question answered, i get snitch of the month award again, and shorrmmm gets a free ride back home
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat May 19, 2018 1:13 pm

that pic rek posted of the gorilla and boy c was so brolic fam
Screw Head

Sat May 19, 2018 4:51 pm

i like cawk
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat May 19, 2018 7:29 pm

This was crazy
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun May 20, 2018 2:18 am

I felt bad for the lil puppy but unfortunately that's how shit go in the wilderness b it ain't peace and harmony 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun May 20, 2018 2:24 am

Shout out to familiar

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app

Rekshots

Sun May 20, 2018 6:54 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:29 pm
To be honest, and I'm saying this as a friend, because to anyone else i would just reply with a joke or something...

I believe the only way to truly figure out what that video is trying to tell you is to go to prison.

Real friends help each other find answers, and I'm going to help you out my friend. Here's what you do.

Ok first, buy a ski mask, but cut out a big hole so you can see your whole face. The point is to get caught otherwise you wont go to prison and have your question answered..

Alright this is where things get a little "gangsta" as African Americans would say lol oh boy they sure have a way with words

Aaight nigga go buy a fake gun that looks real as fuck and shit shawty. (I would say get a real one but then Boy C gonna throw a fit and get pussy hurt)
After you do that nigga, put your ski mask on and hop on yo bike. Pick up that nigga shorrrmmm up in gunspoint (we gonna get him deported again just for fun lol) tell him you gonna take him to petsmart to buy a new lizard.

Aaight so when you get to petsmart act like u walking to the reptile section then whip out your gun and pistol whip the fuck out of shoorm and yell its a robbery while kicking him

After u knock him out start running and I'll call the cops and snitch on both of yall and say shorromm was pretending to be a victim but he's in on it too

So what you think? Pretty simple right? Everybody wins. you get your question answered, i get snitch of the month award again, and shorrmmm gets a free ride back home
LOL