Inspirational Speeches

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Post Reply
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3134
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Post dem speeches dat are inspirationals and shit

this vegeta speech gets me hyped all the dam tyme. Vegeta kept it real AF



when vegeta said he wants to be an evil sayian that he was before. i busted out cryin


post dem speeches
Image


User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm
Post dem speeches dat are inspirationals and shit

this vegeta speech gets me hyped all the dam tyme. Vegeta kept it real AF



when vegeta said he wants to be an evil sayian that he was before. i busted out cryin


post dem speeches
Oceqn dub vegeta >


For i will let you go to another dimension. - vegeta

Dat is very inspirational 2 me i like watchin that b4 i put my tactical timbs on and step on fetuses to send them 2 the next dimension
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 pm

this dialogue between Pain and Naruto


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 am

I hate giving speeches in class or anywhere

I can do it but it gives me anxiety......I was a maid of honor and I had to give a speech at this big ass wedding 👰 gawdddd it was so nerve wrecking but once it was over I felt so relived lol plus it wasn’t as bad as I thought cuz I got sooooo drunk just because I had to that speech man I was so drunk 😵

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3134
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 am
I hate giving speeches in class or anywhere

I can do it but it gives me anxiety......I was a maid of honor and I had to give a speech at this big ass wedding 👰 gawdddd it was so nerve wrecking but once it was over I felt so relived lol plus it wasn’t as bad as I thought cuz I got sooooo drunk just because I had to that speech man I was so drunk 😵
stop making everything about you. stupid fucking bitch

this is a topic to motivate yourself with inspirational speeches. nobody fucking cares if you are scared to give speeches in class. guess wat fag, everyone gets nervious to do speeches in class. you arn't unque or special. go fuck off now dumb bitch
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3134
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Shroom wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm
Post dem speeches dat are inspirationals and shit

this vegeta speech gets me hyped all the dam tyme. Vegeta kept it real AF



when vegeta said he wants to be an evil sayian that he was before. i busted out cryin


post dem speeches
Oceqn dub vegeta >


For i will let you go to another dimension. - vegeta

Dat is very inspirational 2 me i like watchin that b4 i put my tactical timbs on and step on fetuses to send them 2 the next dimension
veatga took alot of niggaz to other diminesions. dat boi was RUTHLESS!!!!!

i like dat boy heehi from yu yuyu hakusho cuz he had dem one liner


he said if that one guys loses. they just gonna kill everrboyd on da boat. REAL NIGGA SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehie was a southside plays
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3134
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:17 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 pm
this dialogue between Pain and Naruto

CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE!!!
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 pm



Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests