Lil peep is top 3

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 pm

lets be honest here. ill been jammin lil peep all week cuz the 15th was the aniverserty (aniverserty? wtf is rek trying to spell anniversary? who would make this illiterate retard a mod?) of his death day RIP

his music was unique and his lyrics were touching and heartbreaking at times. never an artist since 2pac has anyone ever made music as good as him.

you can laugh and say gay shit like.. lol he wuz a lame ass white boy.. but his music was better than anything jay z or nas could ever make.. yeah im a new york dick rider and i will say LIl peep is better than nas. His music touched me in many wayz

face it gangster rap is lame and playedout and lil peep managed to make hip hop interesteing again. his music was honest and genuine something all those gay lame gangster rapper couldn't ever make.

when you jam nineteen you can hear his feeling and emotion. it was a creative and breath of freshair for hip hop.

we lost a potential goat

Lil peep realest artist since 2pac

if you disagree you know NOTHING ABOUT HIP HOP!!

to quote the LEGEND PEEP
"the day i die,... would you even cry!!""

rip peep
rip pac
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 pm

This new generation is a mixture of all genres.

Hip hop became the most popular therefore kids of all backgrounds and styles jumped on the bandwagon, producing this new style of hybrid rap

If rap wasnt so popular, lil peep would've been an emo rockstar fag

With that being said... RIP PEEP
I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP TO HIS SONGS EVERY NIGHT

Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 pm

rip lil sock

free 6ix9ine
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:23 pm

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:17 am

this review sums up why i don't fuck wit lil peep

Rekshots

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:15 am

[youtube][/youtube]
J-Don wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:17 am
this review sums up why i don't fuck wit lil peep

Fantano tried too hard in that review. The only reason why he hates lil peep is because Anthony grew up a goth kid. he sees lil peep and it brings back bad memories of being the loser kid, it hits a nerve to say the least
Anthony's picture

the entire review was childish and missed the point of lil peep's music. It almost seemed too personal to be an honest review

j don have you ever listened to a lil peep song or album? you would love it since you are a high iq individual like me and shooo0rum
when i first found out he died was was gonna be like Fantano and call him a fag. but i listened to his music and discovered he was a genius and one of the greatest...
This song is 10/10 perfect song. its the level of 2pac's changes

i really hope you try listening to his music instead of just riding anthony's dick. i mean anyone who rides Fanto's dick probably has cancer... do u have cancer j don? or do you have a Cantaloupe fetish
residentsleep

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:08 am

j don when are you gonna learn to think for yourself and stop letting ppl on the internet (fantano/dj vald & whoever else) tell you how to think an feel or what your opinions should be?

Shroom
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:16 am

^ very good point niggas out here wanna be like the next man peep do suck tho nikka i dont need no bullshit ass white nigga that reviews albums to twll me that. But i knw u will respect my opinion rek cuz im not a tool like jdon :) :)
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:25 am

Yesterday shrmoow went to my house for thanksgiving and complained about the tamales. He said he only eats turkey on thanksgiving. What an ungrateful little biatch. Central Americans are so picky smh
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:56 am

Y’all got me fucked up

I have checked his songs out and I don’t like em

Lil Peep edgy af and listening to people who rap about depression for the fashion of it ain’t my thing

I posted that review cuz I thought it was funny and it summed up how I was already thinking about it

I don’t need nobody to tell me how to think about music

Over half of the shit he listens to I don’t even listen to... I don’t see him reviewing Northern Cali rappers all that much

I’m surprised he hasn’t reviewed a Mozzy album yet even though the man blowing up

I’m a fan of his content though for sure... I just like watching his reviews/other shit he does cuz they’re funny especially when he’s trashing all this wack SoundCloud rap
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 am

Then i gave shwmoree some coronas and he said he only drinks tecate light smh
Rekshots

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:56 am

Shroom wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:16 am
^ very good point niggas out here wanna be like the next man peep do suck tho nikka i dont need no bullshit ass white nigga that reviews albums to twll me that. But i knw u will respect my opinion rek cuz im not a tool like jdon :) :)
tru dat!

you a cool nigga like me cuz you are also 42 years old and you stalk 18 year old hoes on instagram. we be sending dem smilie faces n shit lol. we don't care if they young enough to be our daughter lol they think we aint trashy enough to fuck our own daughters we RAW NIGGAZ

btw what happened to dat bitch from no doubt she was SEXY AF. she didn't have any big titties but she was still hot AF

Rekshots

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:58 am

J-Don wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:56 am

Lil Peep edgy af and listening to people who rap about depression for the fashion of it ain’t my thing

I
i respect your opinion. but Rapping about depression for the fashion of it was pretty much was tupac did.

so thanks for proving my point

pac and peep are the goats
Rekshots

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:59 am

residentsleep wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:08 am
j don when are you gonna learn to think for yourself and stop letting ppl on the internet (fantano/dj vald & whoever else) tell you how to think an feel or what your opinions should be?

i busted out cryin when says

"tryin to keep it cool at your granfather's funeral, Finding out later the feeling wasn't mutual"
that shit was 2pac level of deepness. it could have so many interpertiations. Every line of the song was nothing but REAL SHIT

top 3 rappers of all time
1.pac
2. Lil peep
3. C note
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Shwoorem just asked me for a ride to the homeless shelter on the nawf side but when he saw my car he said "he only rides toyota"

Smfh