90's NYC Is Making A Comeback

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Rae Ghost and Meth done made an 'All I Need' Part 2

featuring Teyana Taylor shyt is going viral..

Rekshots I need your opinion on this track

Rekshots

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:18 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:32 pm
Rae Ghost and Meth done made an 'All I Need' Part 2

featuring Teyana Taylor shyt is going viral..

Rekshots I need your opinion on this track

okay i listened to it 6 times to give my honest opionion (wtf is an opionion? is rek tryin to spell opinion? does his windows95 not have spell check or something? how does someone so uneducated become a mod?)

The tranny alien thing singing is pretty good. IT has a good voice and and does the typical shitty rnb howling very well comebind with nice cringy lyrics. so it did pretty good to start the song

Ghostface has a very good verse.. he brings out his RnB ghost that we all love. teh verse has the feeling of his older tracks like "back like that" OR "never be the same" . you know when he was playign the role of the heartbroken emo thug. it was pretty good. sad he never ran with that gimmick he couldve been gone big with that gimmick.

the tranny gorilla counitues to sing and its pretty good. it has the voice of one of them shitty RnB singers that always ruined mixtapes back in the day.

method man shows up and wastes everyone's time wit his pointless verse and dumb punchlines. but it wasn't bad he didnt ruin the song or anything. so good for method man you getting money and don't have to get anyomore welfare checks

the last part of the song the tranny thing goes on howling and it not bad

but then raekwon shows up and come off very lazy as always. and IDK why he's not in the video.. i hope hes dead.. cuz if he's dead imma call up dat meskin to start printing out some bootleg RIP Raedwoon shirts we get money off them white boys who love wu tang. i thing wu tang is popular again or something cuz i live in north dakota and see them mexican and phillopeano kids wearing them wu tang shirts. so good for the tranny for getting 3 wu tang member on a track. that pretty cool i guess

The beat wasn't nothing special and has the supreme clinetele sound to it. i never liked that type of production. is mustly a shitty sample and they give ti that shitty chip munk effect and rearely ever worked. but nyc nigs kept doing it and idk why. the drums are very basic. the beat sound like soemthing you would hear from one fo the "unrelased wu tang mixtapes" where most of the songs were just wu tang weed carriers rapping over below average beats. HOWEVER, the song was good and the Alien monkey singing made the song sound good and the wu tangers manged to fit into the song perfectly. i hope they re re re mix it again with mroe funky beat. but you can't be too pickey nowadayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the song sounded like something you would hear on of them dj clue tapes. you know after you hear a cool unreleased lord tariq and ghostface track the clue throws on some shitty RnB track that ruins the mood but you eventrually end up liking that trash song

so the song good i give it a 8 out of 10. since music today is pretty horrible its impressive to hear a good RnB singer and with rappers who actually rap about the subject of the song. its hard to find rap features taht actually follows the concept of the song. so i liked it

but my opionioono of the sogn really don't mater cuz i dont' listen to rap anymroe and i only listen tol Bulgarian flute music

dat boy can blow.

rip raedwooom
rip pac
rip lil flex
rip lil flea he wuz a street miiltary soulja
rip big cloppaz
rip cadallica willy
rip mjg
rip c bo

too many soldiers lost in the dirty game of rap
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:55 pm

thank you Rekshots

i knew it was a good track when I heard it

there is a lot of people dick riding it hard around my way tbh

i just hope its for the better and inspire Ghost to drop some hot shyt

like I'm really enjoyng his work all the way up to Reasons To Die, but on his recent stuff he sounds really burnt out (cuz of his age probably) and he even acknowledges it
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:28 am

You didn't like the production on supreme clientele?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 pm

wait till Twelvyy's new album.....
Rekshots

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:53 am

Desperado wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 pm
wait till Twelvyy's new album.....
wat is dat?
Screw Head

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:39 pm

jdon whose side r u on in the migos/bone thugs beef
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)