shorrom needs a haricut

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Rekshots

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 pm

nigga harecutt look ugly ass da hoes laugh at hin n shit
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 pm

shorrom haircut is ugley

Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:10 pm

^thats a raghead, might be ur cousin

nigga i just got back from atx and got faded up by dj mixerr

he was gonna do a review on it but i declined
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Pre-K

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:16 pm

shroom get a boosie fade
Rekshots

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Shroom wrote:^thats a raghead, might be ur cousin

njlnzsdml.vkl'sdjfk;sdjf'sdk;jfsdk;jfsdk;jfsdkl;jfk;asdjfw39r-u-jusfkpfnmvsdfkpfjsdiopfj909349042u9qweu iopd jfipj weipfjip 490jfksdnm;kfsdjk;fsdjfk;ksdjf;ksdjfkpsdjiofsdjoifjsdlji;nmcopienjfoiwenhjnfouiwenhfo[iwehf[oiajio[
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:55 pm

pussy
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Rekshots

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Shroom wrote:pussy
A train is a form of rail transport consisting of a series of vehicles that usually runs along a rail track to transport cargo or passengers. Motive power is provided by a separate locomotive or individual motors in self-propelled multiple units. Although historically steam propulsion dominated, the most common modern forms are diesel and electric locomotives, the latter supplied by overhead wires or additional rails. Other energy sources include horses, engine or water-driven rope or wire winch, gravity, pneumatics, batteries, and gas turbines. Train tracks usually consist of two running rails, sometimes supplemented by additional rails such as electric conducting rails and rack rails, with a limited number of monorails and maglev guideways in the mix.[1] The word 'train' comes from the Old French trahiner, from the Latin trahere 'pull, draw'.[2]

There are various types of trains that are designed for particular purposes. A train may consist of a combination of one or more locomotives and attached railroad cars, or a self-propelled multiple unit (or occasionally a single or articulated powered coach, called a railcar). The first trains were rope-hauled, gravity powered or pulled by horses. From the early 19th century almost all were powered by steam locomotives. From the 1910s onwards the steam locomotives began to be replaced by less labor-intensive and cleaner (but more complex and expensive) diesel locomotives and electric locomotives, while at about the same time self-propelled multiple unit vehicles of either power system became much more common in passenger service.

A passenger train is one which includes passenger-carrying vehicles which can often be very long and fast. One notable and growing long-distance train category is high-speed rail. In order to achieve much faster operation over 500 km/h (310 mph), innovative Maglev technology has been researched for years. In most countries, such as the United Kingdom, the distinction between a tramway and a railway is precise and defined in law. The term light rail is sometimes used for a modern tram system, but it may also mean an intermediate form between a tram and a train, similar to a heavy rail rapid transit system except that it may have level crossings.

A freight train (also known as a goods train) uses freight cars (also known as wagons or trucks) to transport goods or materials (cargo). Freight and passengers may be carried in the same train in a mixed consist.

Rail cars and machinery used for maintenance and repair of tracks, etc., are termed maintenance of way equipment; these may be assembled into maintenance of way trains. Similarly, dedicated trains may be used to provide support services to stations along a train line, such as garbage or revenue collection.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:50 am

Rekshots wrote:

njlnzsdml.vkl'sdjfk;sdjf'sdk;jfsdk;jfsdk;jfsdkl;jfk;asdjfw39r-u-jusfkpfnmvsdfkpfjsdiopfj909349042u9qweu iopd jfipj weipfjip 490jfksdnm;kfsdjk;fsdjfk;ksdjf;ksdjfkpsdjiofsdjoifjsdlji;nmcopienjfoiwenhjnfouiwenhfo[iwehf[oiajio[
That's a good password
Shroom
Screw Head

Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:59 am

Rek bullying me cuz of my haircut now

Now a nika goin on a massacre
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 am

i went to shorroms homeland and came back with this nice rug for my living room

Mex
Screw Head

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Contact information.

For requests of reviews, booking, inquiries, press kit info, important emails, scans, GETTING FADED, and other needs, email me at mixerrreviews@outlook.com !

Mixerr Reviews hotline is…:
+1 512-496-3128
My hours are from 11 AM to 4PM.
Mixerr Reviews, Austin, Texas, US 78731
Shroom
Screw Head

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:37 pm

lmaooo i didnt know he had his phone # up somebody call that nigga
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 am

Shroom wrote:lmaooo i didnt know he had his phone # up somebody call that nigga
and record it plesase
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 am

Lol. Damn, i would call him but it says only from 11-4
Mixerr
Screw Head

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Desperado wrote:shorrom haircut is ugley

Ugly ass haircut.

No breh. I don't remember saying I would a review on it. (If I did and I forgot please tell me.)

Dat_Meskin wrote:Lol. Damn, i would call him but it says only from 11-4
You don't have to worry about that anymore. I've updated my hours. It's 11 AM to 5 PM now. Mixerr Reviews is doing quite well even if I don't receive as much attention as TheAdviseShowTV, TYT, Reason TV, AP News, New York Times, or other news organizations. Mixerr Reviews usually receives to 2 to 3 likes a month on facebook.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.