How Much Is Your Total?

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
Pre-K

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:57 pm

one time me n my people took a trip to galveston for sprinbg break but somebody wound up takin homegirls purse out our car wit all our money so we was basically stuck at tha beach but we wound up havin fun anyways and stealin some food outta cvs n then we walked around tha hood side of g-town tryna find somebody to smoke weed wit us so our homegirl got this dude lil wil to smoke wit us if we took em for a couple runs so we drove to h-town and smoked some preemo on tha way and we wound up at this dude bubs apartment where he had a gallon bag of extacy pills and some sherm and couple of my homies wound up smokin some dip and i played chess wit bub and lost but then lil will started trippin so we took him to hiram clarke where he was trippin on us tha whole ride there so we left his ass at a gas station and drove tf off but our car almost stalled out but we got outta there and got lost in h-town but luckily my homie had some folks out there so they put us in a hotel room for tha night and we woke up went to walmart and got some money wired to us and headed back to funktown gettin lost along tha way in central texas and gettin pulled over by police after we did a dukes of hazzard jump over a hill we didnt see and we had a weed pipe in tha car but they aint found it and just gave tha driver a tickjet and gave us directions back to tha funk and we got back to tha funk and my boy that was drivin dropped off our homegirl and her drunk step dad tried to fight us but we left and dropped another homie off and we were on tha way to drop me off when we saw some girl on tha side of tha road cryin so we stopped to see if she was okay and she said yeah but when we stopped tha oldsmobile we was rollin in quit on us so we had to push it up tha block and park it but luckily we werent far from tha homie wed just dropped offs house sop we just walked back there and passed out but it was fun we were all sunburnt as fuck

that was spring break 09
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:36 am

You wound up havin fun tho, that's all that matters
Mamed0

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Anyone have any idea about how much a complete set of e-heads that flow 320cfm cost?
Pre-K

Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:08 pm

one time i ate a bunch of shrooms while it was snowing and i was looking at everything like"EVERYTHING IS ART" and started takin abstract pics of stuff cuz i thought everything was art, later i went outside to smoke a cig and ended up seeing the devils face in a snowman that we had built earlier and i punched it in the face a couple times before i realized i was trippin, then i went back inside and continued smokin hella weed
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 am

^that shit sounded like a good time
Pre-K

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:25 am

doin shrooms in the snow in texas was a unique experience
fifthwardhtx
Leech

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Sent from my LG-M210 using Texas Takeover mobile app

fifthwardhtx