codeine?

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:
I've sampled a few and they all taste diff... They all had good consistency like you said. They were whipped very well. What did yours taste like? Had one that was a cross between Act and some dimetapp, another was overly sweet and tasted nothing like pharmaceutical oil.

Bad thing is I just seen Slim Thug with a bunch of these bottles in his video smh...
This dude sLo thinks he's a fucking pharmacist or chemist talking like he knows shit. Only thing he knows about is hot dogs and grape jelly

You deal with it punk sipper. Talm bout you got an ace in a 1 liter
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:58 pm

UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:
This dude sLo thinks he's a fucking pharmacist or chemist talking like he knows shit. Only thing he knows about is hot dogs and grape jelly

UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:

You wanna go to war? Ok

Don't step to the gawd of this shit b
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:19 pm

UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:

You wanna go to war? Ok

Nigga you have successfully de-railed ya boy thread lol...

UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:

You wanna go to war? Ok

Nigga you have successfully de-railed ya boy thread lol...

dridri713

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:38 pm

:(
Movin_sL0 wrote:
LordRnua wrote:aint gonna lie had an amazing taste perfect consistency and color sipped about 7pts of em myself till i found out they was fake
saw this pic once on ig should have screenshotted but whatever, was some black dude from Htown with 96 of these mofos in front of him lol
I've sampled a few and they all taste diff... They all had good consistency like you said. They were whipped very well. What did yours taste like? Had one that was a cross between Act and some dimetapp, another was overly sweet and tasted nothing like pharmaceutical oil.

Bad thing is I just seen Slim Thug with a bunch of these bottles in his video smh...
What video slim got them bottles in?
MilitaryMind

Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:45 pm

dridri713 wrote::(
Movin_sL0 wrote:
LordRnua wrote:aint gonna lie had an amazing taste perfect consistency and color sipped about 7pts of em myself till i found out they was fake
saw this pic once on ig should have screenshotted but whatever, was some black dude from Htown with 96 of these mofos in front of him lol

In his new video called "Drank". He has a few of them "No Labels" in there.
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:

This some sad shit to see these up in this video mayne.. I respect those boys too.

Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:21 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:

In his new video called "Drank". He has a few of them "No Labels" in there.
Yea. They can't be pourin that up though smh. They been in the game way too long.
MilitaryMind

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Yea you can tell by the way Slim pouring it he ain't taking it seriously. Just for a video. Well atleast I hope so. Cause buying sealed bottles without a Label is dumb enough let alone sippin it.
JeRM

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:01 am

Broooo! Lmfao!

These dumbasses still believing this shit is Watson?!

The cap is wrong, the bottle is wrong, the outside seal is wrong, the seal under the cap is wrong.

I've seen these pints flooding the south. I only FINALLY tried it after I saw these H-Town legends flaunting it in the music video you referenced above.

P.S.
Glad to see the site is back. I got outbid on the auction.
dridri713

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:18 pm

JeRM wrote:Broooo! Lmfao!

The cap is wrong, the bottle is wrong, the outside seal is wrong, the seal under the cap is wrong.

I've seen these pints flooding the south. I only FINALLY tried it after I saw these H-Town legends flaunting it in the music video you referenced above.

P.S.

Homboi said Watson dont produce codeine with prometh
Pre-K

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:32 am

i just bought some childs robitussin bout to po up
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:40 pm

dridri713 wrote:

P.S.

Homboi said Watson dont produce codeine with prometh
You need to re-read what Jerm wrote buh. He's saying he can't believe ya'll boys still thinking there is a Watson. Ya'll out here buying fakes and believing anything. Ain't no Watson it's that simple. Ya'll getting hulled out in them streets.
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:42 pm

P.S.
Mann... game outtaline. These boys out here falling for anything. Fake printed labels, hydrogen peroxide bottles w/fake label lol, damn pharmacy bottles w/ a seal smfh, round hi-tech bottles... Fools is out here really buying this shit too, it doesn't make sense mayne.