Screw Head

Fri May 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Slo send me some cases
MacDrePimpC
Leech

Fri May 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:Lol...
New to the drank ass niggas got jokes.
bro its crazy i go to school in the 3rd ward area and these nigguhs sell these no label pts or some homemade wockhardt.. ive had good batches and gross batches but i think ima just have fuxk with a cali plug. dude just told me today 25 a line for "Wockhardt" (this nigguh spelled it rock hart) so i know he didn know what he was talking about. smh
MilitaryMind

Sat May 14, 2016 8:51 am

If niggas was smart they'll leave all that shit alone. Damn near all of it is fake. I only fucks with Wockhardt and I aint coppin no oil from anybody in H-Town.

But I sure do wonder where them no label PTs came from.
Movin_sL0

Sat May 14, 2016 5:10 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:If niggas was smart they'll leave all that shit alone. Damn near all of it is fake. I only fucks with Wockhardt and I aint coppin no oil from anybody in H-Town.
It's a damn shame out there homie. Could be anything because you have new sources comin up out the woodwork nowdays. I seen one cat on the news caught with 100 gallons of this mystery shit.
I only get mine from a script (doc look out for me), or my partners T lady who straight out the pharm so I've never had to fool with this new shit too much, only to check it out. It was fascinating for awhile though. I've seen some that tasted like Act mixed dimetapp, and some other that tasted straight otc. The game too outta control for me to argue or care anymore. I was going to make that fakes thread it's too much work kno'm sayin. Let these boys think what they will.
MacDrePimpC wrote:But I sure do wonder where them no label PTs came from. [/b]
bro its crazy i go to school in the 3rd ward area and these nigguhs sell these no label pts or some homemade wockhardt.. ive had good batches and gross batches but i think ima just have fuxk with a cali plug. dude just told me today 25 a line for "Wockhardt" (this nigguh spelled it rock hart) so i know he didn know what he was talking about. smh
The amount of misinformation going around is wild g. I be on IG just smh. It pays to know what's going on though my g. Real oil cost too much in the game now (boys charging a stack for wock, 800 for plasTech) so that's why you see all these fakes. I would guess a lot of folks don't even know what real drank tastes like. I see boys all the time on IG cappin they got oil, but its a fake bottle lol. It is what it is now.
MilitaryMind

Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

I definitely hear and see what you're saying. The game is way out of control. You're ain't lying about crash dummies all on IG bragging about Oil. But when I it's always the same 4 (Hi-Tech, Fake MGP, The Green Slime or then damn No Labels).

I was really hopin that you made that fake thread so I could get up on game and know what to keep away from. I could give a fuck less about anybody else knowledge on here. Cause niggas is gonna sip what they wanna sip anyway.

And you're right REAL oil is even more expensive now days. The REAL still exist...the game maybe on it's laat leg and most definitely fucked up. But the REAL still out there and it's Looovely *HAWK Tone*
JeRM

Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 pm

NaptownLeanTeam wrote:and by the way its called y car or y card. Not made by watson
He just busted out a brand new name for the Watson home brew drank. Y car or Y card. Interesting.
Mexjonwayne

Thu May 19, 2016 8:21 am

First off lets get shit correct....everybody quick to speak on shit they do not know..and believe one nigga who dont really know what he talkin bout yet spit knowledge like they do..........first and foremost ...aint nobody. Makin no fake ass lean that can actually get u high......the only way mfkers gettin juuged is because they buyin dye colored karo and thats it aint nun else mixed in it.....maybe somebody put in some benydryll allergy or some tylenol pm but thats it......them no label bottles and the reason y u see them everywere is because the are the real fuckin deal.....they are not qualitest bottles wtsoever ...repeat nun to do with qualistest......these bottles are mgp (morton grove pharmaceuticals) which sold their majority stock of the wockhardt .....so wok owns most of mgp stocks and company assets but mgp still operates and produces and makes its own pts and gallons but they arent ecxclusive in the front line ...idk if u understand that. ..those bottles thatvare shown in the first page of the thread are MGP PT"s LEGIT.with only one seal under the cap ...there is a reason its not sealed twice......HERE IS THE. REAL GAME AND ORIGIN WERE EVERYONE IS SEEING THOSE BLANK PTS EVERYWERE ESPECIALLY IN THE H......when they make and fill the bottles up and when they are on the line and right before they get labeled they are passed through a xray type machine to check the final product. ...i mean that each bottle has to be specific in its color hue .....as u know ...codiene has to be contained in a dark area not prolonged to light...temp is not really a issue...its more of the actual direct sunlight that affects it the most.....ok they have a range that each pt has to be and and the color hue of the bottle when the drank is inside it..... If its outta that range it is kicked off to the side and not labeled or plastic sealed. ..now the pints are posed to be emptied into a furnace but...this is were da hoodstars and the corrupt white ppl comr into play....instead of the pts which come back by the truck loads go to get disposed of ..they are taken out and"GIVEN"to someone who is connected to other ppl and the shit is distriburted nationwide...id say more on the southern end than west or east...thats y they got more pharmacy bottles wit da label on it because thats wts only availible.........

Now im not sayin they have fake bottles goin around but 8 outt 10 that shit is mgp or wock because as of 2016 they share the same bottle....hand here is the only true way to tell if it real lean...stick it in the freezer and if it starts separating and freezes or if the whole thing freezes THEN ITS FAKE....i always keep mine in da deep freeze because i like how it looks super thick when pourin up....they have never once frozen up on me and i keep em by da 100's stocked in there. ......lean contains a volume of alcohol and i believe 6.7 or 7.6 idk but yea it contains alcohol. ..alcohol doesnt freeze.. Thats y lean doesnt freeze.....

Now u can believe what u want and go ahead and keep hysidin if u want to but ......real deal holyfield tho im speakin nun but truth..i have no reason to hate or lie or fabricate anything up....i just see this post and ppl talkin like they know the deal but just generalize in their head anf say some false shit.....i been through 1000s of these pts and they all taste the same and pour the same......im just sayin if a nigga wanna say they fake ....take cap off and check fo4 da silver seal ...if its not tampered with then 99% sure its a1 mgp purple mayne.......buy dat shit ........mfkers lyin and shit
Mexjonwayne

Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 am

Im not here to spoil or hate .but to speak on shit u dnt know is why mfkers be losin or dying in da streets....plus i just dont want ppl getti juuged.....if u have any questions ...ill answer em....shit been on drank since i was 14 yrs old......went in prison for 4 yrs on a 6 because of da shit......FREE MY NIGGA KING FISH....FREE LIL DOOBIE.....FREE HEAD.......FREE CALI........FREE BOOGIE.....TOO MANY LOCKED UP BEHIND DRANK.....
Mex
Screw Head

Thu May 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Free Dat NIgga King Fish
Movin_sL0

Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Mexjonwayne wrote:First off lets get shit correct....everybody quick to speak on shit they do not know..and believe one nigga who dont really know what he talkin bout yet spit knowledge like they do..........first and foremost ...aint nobody. Makin no fake ass lean that can actually get u high......the only way mfkers gettin juuged is because they buyin dye colored karo and thats it aint nun else mixed in it.....maybe somebody put in some benydryll allergy or some tylenol pm but thats it......them no label bottles and the reason y u see them everywere is because the are the real fuckin deal.....they are not qualitest bottles wtsoever ...repeat nun to do with qualistest......these bottles are mgp (morton grove pharmaceuticals) which sold their majority stock of the wockhardt .....so wok owns most of mgp stocks and company assets but mgp still operates and produces and makes its own pts and gallons but they arent ecxclusive in the front line ...idk if u understand that. ..those bottles thatvare shown in the first page of the thread are MGP PT"s LEGIT.with only one seal under the cap ...there is a reason its not sealed twice......HERE IS THE. REAL GAME AND ORIGIN WERE EVERYONE IS SEEING THOSE BLANK PTS EVERYWERE ESPECIALLY IN THE H......when they make and fill the bottles up and when they are on the line and right before they get labeled they are passed through a xray type machine to check the final product. ...i mean that each bottle has to be specific in its color hue .....as u know ...codiene has to be contained in a dark area not prolonged to light...temp is not really a issue...its more of the actual direct sunlight that affects it the most.....ok they have a range that each pt has to be and and the color hue of the bottle when the drank is inside it..... If its outta that range it is kicked off to the side and not labeled or plastic sealed. ..now the pints are posed to be emptied into a furnace but...this is were da hoodstars and the corrupt white ppl comr into play....instead of the pts which come back by the truck loads go to get disposed of ..they are taken out and"GIVEN"to someone who is connected to other ppl and the shit is distriburted nationwide...id say more on the southern end than west or east...thats y they got more pharmacy bottles wit da label on it because thats wts only availible.........

Now im not sayin they have fake bottles goin around but 8 outt 10 that shit is mgp or wock because as of 2016 they share the same bottle....hand here is the only true way to tell if it real lean...stick it in the freezer and if it starts separating and freezes or if the whole thing freezes THEN ITS FAKE....i always keep mine in da deep freeze because i like how it looks super thick when pourin up....they have never once frozen up on me and i keep em by da 100's stocked in there. ......lean contains a volume of alcohol and i believe 6.7 or 7.6 idk but yea it contains alcohol. ..alcohol doesnt freeze.. Thats y lean doesnt freeze.....

Now u can believe what u want and go ahead and keep hysidin if u want to but ......real deal holyfield tho im speakin nun but truth..i have no reason to hate or lie or fabricate anything up....i just see this post and ppl talkin like they know the deal but just generalize in their head anf say some false shit.....i been through 1000s of these pts and they all taste the same and pour the same......im just sayin if a nigga wanna say they fake ....take cap off and check fo4 da silver seal ...if its not tampered with then 99% sure its a1 mgp purple mayne.......buy dat shit ........mfkers lyin and shit
I agree with some of what you said but I've been doing this 16yrs and I have a diff take on it. I promise you the bullshit they got floating around taste NOTHING like WOCK or oil period. They been batching and whippin up purple bullshit in Tx since at least I know of since 2013 calling it first purple hi-tech, and then act, watson, qualitest (smh), et, etc. I have had one that tasted like ACT mixed with some funky ass dimetapp, perfect color, perferct consistency and it don't freeze. The other, same consistency like Act, taste like some sweet otc bullshit Now see, if you know the game, you know you have to put alcohol in whatever to fake. Niggas been karo'n and mixing in alcohol since godamn '05, nothing new for the game. I can whip up some fool'the wayne if I so pleased to do so.

It doesn't take a smart mf to fool these niggas out here. Substitute benadryl and a dummy swear he "leanin" smh. They had "whip" out long ago. That nigga Big Roddy know the game inside out, he could tell these boys a thing or two. But anyway, I'm tired of answering niggas questions and puttin' them on game as I've done so on this ho since '10. I got a folder full of fake ass bottles/labels, etc that could really show what these boys out here doing since you got a slanted angle but those bottles your talking about are used by qualitest and wock. If you pay attention, them hoes don't use manufacturer caps at all. You see that short ass cap smh, c'mon now. These boys out here with fake ass caps (especially them short ass caps), seals, labels. Oh and MGP/WOCK don't have "silver seals" homie. Them hoes are white with black letters. (they changed the label, bottle, and seal a few years ago... I'm assuming you know that though?) Quali the only one with a plain silver seal, Cararo got a silver seal with emboss lettering kno'm talmbot.

I get all my shit out the pharmacy so I don't go looking for no label shit, and the only way you can convince a nigga that's been in this game for this long is show and tell mayne. Come with one of these so-called mgp/wock no labels and let's see what u talm bot. You can't fake it on me. You really ain't gotta do shit really, I'm just a cat on the internet but you talking big game so... I don't buy that really. The reason you see these bottles everywhere is you can buy them hoes online for a $1/ea minus shipping bruh, shit ain't hard. It's the caps/seals/labels that be fckin niggas up.

Lastly, I don't see one nigga who really sip out here co-signing no label bottles. Hell, Paul Wall said he don't condone it, and he wasn't in that part of the video. He want nothing to do with it.. All I'm saying, you don't see know nigga who really doing this telling boys to grab a no label. That's a no go.
Movin_sL0

Thu May 19, 2016 9:01 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:I definitely hear and see what you're saying. The game is way out of control. You're ain't lying about crash dummies all on IG bragging about Oil. But when I it's always the same 4 (Hi-Tech, Fake MGP, The Green Slime or then damn No Labels).

I was really hopin that you made that fake thread so I could get up on game and know what to keep away from. I could give a fuck less about anybody else knowledge on here. Cause niggas is gonna sip what they wanna sip anyway.

And you're right REAL oil is even more expensive now days. The REAL still exist...the game maybe on it's laat leg and most definitely fucked up. But the REAL still out there and it's Looovely *HAWK Tone*

I can show you some g, but I'm not interested in posting them up anymore. I let out too much game back on here before tto went down.. I don't know how many fools it was reaching having all these lurkers.
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 12:51 am

Who da fuck buyin shit online??????? Plz its dumbass ppl buyin shit like that from 3rd world countries and fuckin ppl up......u aint given no game to anybody but speakin false truths ...at first u wanna compare mgp pt to qualitest bottle in ur first page of the post now u sayin shit totally different....and aint nobody got a half million dollar blender in any hood to combine these drugs....talkin bout u can whip it up to were it dont freeze.....wrong!####i know u cant ....and anybody sayin shit like that is a dead giveaway hysidin....and mgp and wock got a silver lable under the capand sealed up...man u all up on here spittin shit and have no basis of anything jus ridin da waves....talkin bout paul wall hatin on da shit....nigga i was wit paul and berner and baby bash in san marcos ....that nigga paul aint no punk sipper ..as long as i known him and most of the big sippers out here they all on this mgp/wock no label pts......they aint buyin that bullshit qualitest or that mexican green shit.......quit actin like u know what u sayin bro ...aint spittin no facts......and mgp and wock aint ever changed seals.....and i need to put up pics....na bro i know wt im sayin ....i dnt need false niggas all in my biz i jus want ppl to read this and know real truth. .....much love to everyone and practice safe drug use ......mfkers buyin shit off the fuckin internet from 3ed world countries and thinkn they legit ....hahhhaahahhahahahhahhaahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahha....shit u gettin juuged.....now he said he aint gonna add or say nun no more......sit down somewere.....u aint had shit to add....but fuckery......
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 12:55 am

And i bet u ..u talkin bout dat paul wall interview were he semi defends codiene use ....hahahahha shit i was wit em when they taped that.....he dont condone it he say use in moderation and be healthy...quit lyin bro....
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 am

Buyin shit online....boy yall fucked da shit all up.......online.....nigga shit come off a truck and is here in the u.s. ....never ever ever buy online.....thays that fake shit....
Mexjonwayne

Fri May 20, 2016 12:59 am

Lurkers.????????? Sit down some were false prophet