PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:24 pm

throw it

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
Gee46

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 am

This is for all you TEXAS sippers that are buying pints with seals and no labels...You ARE sipping promethazine and codeine...The maker is TRIS and the reason for the labels being missing is because some smart guy decided to clean the bottles of labels so he could Up charge the lean because of the ACT disappearance...This is the original picture of the pint
IMG_0854.JPG
...Pretty sure all of your bottles look like this
IMG_0847.PNG
but if u paying more that 200 for the bottle then ur DUMB AF...BUT I REPEAT THAT IT IS PROMETHAZINE WITH CODEINE AND ITS PURPLE!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toure5

Fri May 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Yoooo can anyone tell me if my pint is official or not ? I copped some shit today and it had the outside seal but when I opened it it had no aluminum seal just some white top that was stuck to the cap. I just made this account so idk how to post pics yet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toure5

Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Another pic
manholdup

Sat May 13, 2017 12:06 pm

UGK 4 Life wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 am
Mr.lean wrote:Look on the bottom of the bottle is there an A logo that says alpha. These fools have no idea what there talking about if the bottom says alpha .. it's for Alpharma wich is before this whole lean game took over. Alpharma is the OG ACT...
Hate to bust your bubble but some of us are much older. Alpharma and Actavis were both copies/had the similar taste as the OG Barre. That's all we had in the 90s whenever drank popped off. Barre is the real deal, but you are right about Alpharma and Actavis
has anyone ever seen a photo of a real bottle of prometh w/codeine made by barr pharma from the 90s? i've always heard about them but never seen a photo ever and was just curious if anyone has one or seen one before.
manholdup

Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

also if anyone would be willing to sell me any empty prometh w/codeine bottles they have shoot me a msg on here or email eennrroonn at gmail dot com. i'm talking actavis, hi-tech, qualitest, alpharma, mgp, wockhardt, tris, caraco, whatever you have that has a brand label on it. obviously nothing with pharmacy label with someone's name on it. even yellow tussinex bottles. will pay money via paypal for empty bottles with cap. it is for a project i'm working on. thanks!
Movin_sL0

Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 am

Gee46 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 am
This is for all you TEXAS sippers that are buying pints with seals and no labels...You ARE sipping promethazine and codeine...The maker is TRIS and the reason for the labels being missing is because some smart guy decided to clean the bottles of labels so he could Up charge the lean because of the ACT disappearance...This is the original picture of the pintIMG_0854.JPG...Pretty sure all of your bottles look like thisIMG_0847.PNG but if u paying more that 200 for the bottle then ur DUMB AF...BUT I REPEAT THAT IT IS PROMETHAZINE WITH CODEINE AND ITS PURPLE!!!
FOH with that bruh. Your Tris Pharma pt has an EXAMPLE label on it. A nigga literally printed it and stuck it on a bottle. The cap is fake, seal is fake. On top of that Tris was never going to make PT's. It was going to come in 4's and 8's, furthermore, it was never released. Ya'll niggas is a damn shame lol. It's ya'll "know nothing niggas" that turned this section into trash mayne. Shoutout the original Street Pharmacy and playas from a few years back.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Y'all so cool
hycocanada

Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 pm

salute from canada im in toronto and here you can get hycodan that has non antiabuse in itand is instant release and all from a walk in also our tussionex has different ingredents too its not as strong and ive never gotten codiene promethazine

off 100ml of this shit in a champange kola
PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

need a cruiser hmu frfr

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
subterrain

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Image Fake? Didn't think they had outer seals?

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Just stop buying drugs n u won't have to deal with getting finessed

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

subterrain

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:02 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:Just stop buying drugs n u won't have to deal with getting finessed

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Haven't paid anything yet, just don't know as much as some and asking for some knowledge before I do unlike most just waistn money

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app