Watson pharmaceutical drank?

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
CityOfAtlanta_

Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:32 pm

So the drank wave has died down a lot since actavis got discontinued. I mean your real sippers have been around and still are even after the big hype phase that these fake sippers caused. There's always been hitech,quali & caraco, and of course when act was around it was the preferred choice for long time users, or simply fools that prefere top shelf. But anyway this year the lean scene started buzzing again and the product was purple "codeine/prometh" cough syrup. Supposedly. I didn't see it in its original container, I saw an 8 of it in a baby bottle. I asked what brand it was & was told "Watson" can anybody give me some insight on it? Might be floating in your town. I highly doubt it's real. Some solid sources swear up and down its a new product but I don't believe so.
Lugly5

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 pm

I don't think it's real, I've heard rumors that actavis bought Watson or the other way around but I also hear it's BS. I've never seen it personally, either way purple or not it's not going to come close to actavis or hi tech.