Broke Nigga Dreams

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:25 am

When I was broke, I used to daydream about having a drug habit

I didn't want to behave like an out of control fiend and do petty nigga shit like steal just to get a high... which really was my number 1 motivation to go out and hustle outside of the hoes.

Now that my paper game has been significantly better for over a minute now, I'm hardly sober... I'm on lean and weed throughout most of the day... whether when I'm working or at school, I'm fucked up. When I'm at home with my parents, I'm still getting high on the low. Since I can't be smoking blunts all the time, I use one of those vape pens... use some very potent strain and It's very handy for a concentrated high that will enable you to still function through your daily life... that's the beauty of it.

When it comes to lean, I always preferred the baby bottles over the styrofoam cup, really for no reason other than I just like the look of it. I'm sipping on a baby bottle in very public places and niggas out here on the east coast be looking at me very funny. Like, what is a grown ass man doing drinking from a baby bottle. I guess I also do it because I need to control how high I am as well.

I enjoy my lean over a few shots of vodka and some cranberry juice. Before I leave in the morning I pour that shit in a baby bottle and I'm sipping it throughout the day along with taking hits off my vape pen.

When I'm high I find myself being less awkward in general and I'm more inclined to spit fire game to hoes... but really I do it to enjoy myself. I like getting high while working out too.

I do LSD on special occasions, last time I dropped a tab I went to Six Flags. Next time, I'm thinking about going to an art museum. One day I might drop a tab and enjoy it at school, or maybe I should do that with shrooms. hmmm...

I been thinking also a long time about getting into coke as well. In moderate use of course, but if I can get my hands on high grade shit, I'd be down to do it.

That's my relationship with drugs. While i am still wet behind the ears compared to some of y'all, It is a very proud relationship and I don't know how some people are inclined to live sober. I almost look at them with disgust.

If you have money, then why not spend it on drugs? That's what I used to think all of the time when I was broke.

For us dealers out there, I wonder why do we look down on fiends when a majority of us are extremely dependent on drugs? I get the unreliabile/unproductive part, but still, it is all you have to cope with in a fucked up world. It is just too much fun anyways.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:21 am

Rekshots

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:03 am

j don stop lying .we all kno you a smart ass nigga readin books in shitte.

u aint flippin big dope in da hood
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:08 am

Rekshots wrote:j don stop lying .we all kno you a smart ass nigga readin books in shitte.

nigga please... where does it say I'm flipping dope.. and i hardly read books btw.. i know what I know mostly from life experience in the streets and being raised by a bunch of radicals

I spit scientific street knowledge

i'm a proud ass junkie.. i know plenty niggas on dope who are literate and go to school... myself included.. if you want I can turn the notion of being on dope itself into a political question

and drug dealers can't be literate? It takes brains to get the most out of that shit
Rekshots

Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:19 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:j don stop lying .we all kno you a smart ass nigga readin books in shitte.

nigga please... where does it say I'm flipping dope.. and i hardly read books btw.. i know what I know mostly from life experience in the streets and being raised by a bunch of radicals

i'm a proud ass junkie.. i know plenty niggas on dope who are literate and go to school... myself included.. if you want I can turn the notion of being on dope itself into a political question

and drug dealers can't be literate? It takes brains to get the most out of that shit
are you okay don? i was just fucking around. didn't mean to offend you

anyways be careful out there. dont end up as another statistic

Europe Savage
Screw Head

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

are you okay don? i was just fucking around. didn't mean to offend you

anyways be careful out there. dont end up as another statistic

Mike Jones Jr. is a good rapper