Computer program to mix 2 songs together?

Show us your DJ skills
Post Reply
User avatar
elp
Screw Head
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:58 pm

And slow them down? Just wanna fuck around with some acapellas and beats but not sure what I can download for that

User avatar
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Tacoma, WA
Contact:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:16 am

elp wrote:And slow them down? Just wanna fuck around with some acapellas and beats but not sure what I can download for that
Virtual DJ
Serato
Traktor
FL Studio 12

or just come to me, i can make it legit

User avatar
Khameleon
Screw Head
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 am

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:23 am

using programs is wiggity wiggity wack son who is u michael 5000 pounds of trash gnr

User avatar
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Tacoma, WA
Contact:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:06 am

Khameleon wrote:using programs is wiggity wiggity wack son who is u michael 5000 pounds of trash gnr
i think you mean DJ Troublemaker..........

and i use VDJ 7.0 PRO, but thats for my interfacing with my Numark NS7, cause i hate serato

User avatar
elp
Screw Head
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:06 pm

DJ_BlackJack wrote:
elp wrote:And slow them down? Just wanna fuck around with some acapellas and beats but not sure what I can download for that
Virtual DJ
Serato
Traktor
FL Studio 12

or just come to me, i can make it legit
Is one easier to use than the others?

User avatar
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Tacoma, WA
Contact:

Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 pm

elp wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:
elp wrote:And slow them down? Just wanna fuck around with some acapellas and beats but not sure what I can download for that
Virtual DJ
Serato
Traktor
FL Studio 12

or just come to me, i can make it legit
Is one easier to use than the others?
i find VDJ easier to use than the others. only because im very familiar with it (since 2008)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests