Giving Producer Lessons

Want to promote your CD, Site, Etc..? Post Here (Must deal with Hip Hop)
Desperado
Screw Head

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 pm

yo,
I'm giving producer lessons via TeamViewer on FL Studio.

All you gotta have is the latest version of TeamViewer installed on your computer, and a microphone so we can communicate. Basically what happens is I teach you how to make beats. It's pretty simple and well worth the $40 an hour I am asking. From melody making, to mixing, arrangement, etc.

Normally, it takes about 2.5 hours worth of time 1 on 1 with me via TeamViewer to get the hang of everything. I've taught a couple people already and they made their money back after the first beat they sold.

If you purchase multiple hours i'll give you a TTO discount.

Also, no matter how many 1 hour lessons you cop, I'll throw in a fat ass collection of sound & drum kits (worth a lot more than you're paying) for you to keep and use on your beats. So basically, you're getting a lot more than what I am asking for. (each person will get about $200 worth of sounds).

If you have any questions, hit my PM. If you're interested, drop your email here or PM me and we can discuss. If you want sounds, drum kits, presets, etc. Hit my PM as well. Everything for the low. I'll even willing to sell my whole collection of sounds* (over 20gb) for $300. A lot of rare shit you can't even find on the internet that i've acquired at studios and through trading with other producers.

God Bless

*sounds - sounds include samples, drum kits, presets, and ill throw in a VST or two to make it even more worth it.
Khameleon
Screw Head

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 am

lol