Evil Enterprise - Fuck Life

Want to promote your CD, Site, Etc..? Post Here (Must deal with Hip Hop)
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat May 05, 2018 12:22 am

You should see a therapist
Rekshots

Sat May 05, 2018 7:34 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:22 am
You should see a therapist
Hi, I'm a black person who is very triggered by some of the things I've read here. Like legitimately, I'm mortally wounded by the absolutely vile things I've read here. My feelings are hurt, I feel sad, and an assortment of other emotions that probably haven't even been discovered by science yet. I have a few Jewish friends as well, and they're even more upset than I am. I'm legitimately concerned that he may commit suicide after what he's read here. I don't want to lose my best friend. It's just not fair.

And it's all the fault of you nutbars here on TTO. I thought that a minimally moderated, anonymous internet message board would have a bit more class than this, but it would seem I've been sorely mistaken. As a black person, I feel so hurt and betrayed by a community that I thought I could trust...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and cry and drown my sorrow binging on something other than fried chicken and watermelon, because I don't eat fried food and the watermelon isn't very juicy or flavorful this time of year.
White Devil

Sat May 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Pre-K

Sat May 05, 2018 9:47 pm

F**k Life

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile