HES BACK!!!!!!!!

How did you find this site?
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:02 am

WHATZ GOOOOOOOOOOD!?

DJ BlackJack is back.

some folks remember me, some dont. first off i just want to say welcome to all the new members and whut it dew to the old members.

its been 6 years since i was last here and its been one helluva roller coaster of a ride on life. i just want to break it down from where i left off and clear up a few thangs.

last time i was here, i was homeless and in college. i have since graduated college, but unfortunately lost a family member (my father). all these life experiences have made me grow and have a new perspective in life. i am now back in my homestate of washington, working security, and living comfortably in a 1 bedroom apartment. but we dont care about my life story. lets get down to this music thing most of yall have been waiting on FOR A WHILE.

i decided to take a break from the chopped and screwed scene since the drop of my C&S remix of the Recovery album by Eminem, which means that the Texas Takeover mixtape had been pushed back with a date of TBA with no notification or nothin. i just completely disappeared off the map because life happened. i have since been dabbling into the EDM/Dubstep/Drumstep scene and have been doing some crazy things and making dope tracks in that genre (which i may put up depending on the EDM fanbase).

as it stands now, the TTO mixtape has been saved, along with 15 other projects i been compiling (more developing each passing day). these mixtapes i have been saving are because i owe all of you guys, old and new members, BIG TIME. you want a TTO mixtape and i said i would do it. i am committed to upholding that promise

in closing, be prepared to see mixtapes dropping FAST. i plan to order my setup on Aug 10th, so with shipping delays i may see it in a week. after i get it, the first mixtape will be the TTO. im not going to talk about it anymore because the hype done died when i fell off the grid (starting to sound like chamillionaire with playlist poison..............................) you guys have never left my thoughts. i missed yall but im back now. show me some luv.
Mex
Screw Head

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:36 pm

wassup black jack
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:27 am

i been waiting on that TTO mixtape forever

i check tto everyday hoping to see it, and it seems like my dream is finally gonna come true
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:i been waiting on that TTO mixtape forever

i check tto everyday hoping to see it, and it seems like my dream is finally gonna come true
Just put in that order for my setup. hope its here in a week so i can get to work
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:59 am

DJ_BlackJack wrote:

Just put in that order for my setup. hope its here in a week so i can get to work
What did you order? I'm trying to get some type of setup to fuck around nd make thoed wetback mixes
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:

What did you order? I'm trying to get some type of setup to fuck around nd make thoed wetback mixes
I ordered Numark NS7, they are here an ill upload a pic sometime. i hooked it up to VDJ 7 Pro because its a program im comfortable with
residentsleep

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:45 am

DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
DJ_BlackJack wrote:
I ordered Numark NS7, they are here an ill upload a pic sometime. i hooked it up to VDJ 7 Pro because its a program im comfortable with
serato>VDJ
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:40 am

Ns7 is sick but way out of my price range since i wont be using it enough im just trying to find something below 3hunna

I have only fucked with vdj too but i wanna get serato because it seems like thats the way to go when it comes to dj controllers
Sleep, u got any torrent links for serato ?
residentsleep

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 am

i do not
Rekshots

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:51 am

welcome back dj blackjack. can't wait to hear the unreleased TTO mixtape from 2009. gonna go hard
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 am

Rekshots wrote:welcome back dj blackjack. can't wait to hear the unreleased TTO mixtape from 2009. gonna go hard
the TTO Mixtape is done. the first trtack i used the 4 deck interface so some of it may be quiet. the rest of the mixtape is at its normal volume, but i was also getting comfortable with my setup as well. regardless i need to upload it then 21 tracks will be put up Rekshots, including your request for that Playa 1k and that yung phat pat dedication track featuring JBeezy :lol:

i have Serato DJ but wasnt really feeling it, although that echo is off the chain when i got both decks playing at the same time. ill send you the link sometime, Meskin
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:58 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:Ns7 is sick but way out of my price range since i wont be using it enough im just trying to find something below 3hunna

I have only fucked with vdj too but i wanna get serato because it seems like thats the way to go when it comes to dj controllers
Sleep, u got any torrent links for serato ?
i got my Ns7 off of Guitar center. reasonably priced bro. paid 450 which was a steal cause it had that customized ish on it (purple platters and purple mixer, rest silver and black)

ill post a pic and i gotchu on that serato DJ program once i find a good upload site