What is the Solution To Mass Shootings?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4133
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:58 pm

ngl i did get a buzz faster
But i forced myself to drink it. That flavor aint for me

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 24 times

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:39 pm

Tbh only solution to prevent mass shootings is killing all whites starting with boy c

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 24 times

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Rocket fuel is my fav one tho, tastes like Viet coffee
Dat_Meskin wrote:ngl i did get a buzz faster
But i forced myself to drink it. That flavor aint for me
Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:33 pm

IPAs make you grow bitch tits like Boy C resulting in him getting internet bullied, which could lead to Boy C doing a mass shooting.

Ban IPAs.
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2713
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Walmart ends all handgun ammunition sales and asks customers not to carry guns into stores

Ohhh

You know those hillbillies mad
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4133
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:42 pm

That'll keep criminals away



Sike, that aint gonna fix shit

Guns are not the problem


crazy virgins with mental problems are
Boy C wrote:I done told the landlord.

I’m paying good money for my living. Don’t want these hoodrats throwing Burger King everywhere
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2713
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm

New York(CNN Business) Kroger is requesting customers no longer openly carry firearms into its stores, even in states where open carry is legal, the company announced Tuesday evening.
obamayoumad.gif
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2713
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Beto O'Rourke: “In Odessa, I met the mother of a 15-year-old girl who was shot by an AR-15, and that mother watched her bleed to death ... Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47, we’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.”
Image
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3649
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:09 am

Boy C wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:28 pm
Beto O'Rourke: “In Odessa, I met the mother of a 15-year-old girl who was shot by an AR-15, and that mother watched her bleed to death ... Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47, we’re not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore.”
Image
beto retarded?
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2713
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm

At a tabacoo vape shop in NM.

This lil MexiCoon was packing heat!

Be scared brehs. You know that lil MexiCoon gonna be shot with his own gun. Ole 4’5” ass ni
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4133
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:50 pm

What the fuck
Boy C wrote:At a tabacoo vape shop in NM.

This lil MexiCoon was packing heat!

Be scared brehs. You know that lil MexiCoon gonna be shot with his own gun. Ole 4’5” ass ni
What the fuck...
User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:52 am

Boy C wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm
At a tabacoo vape shop in NM.

This lil MexiCoon was packing heat!

Be scared brehs. You know that lil MexiCoon gonna be shot with his own gun. Ole 4’5” ass ni
damn, boyd c don't give a fuck no mo
pics of this mexicoon sir...
or get the fuck out
User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:02 am

Lol Jesus Christ, Boy C leave some blatant racism for the rest of us, wew lad.

Post Reply