Audio spot

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:44 am

New thread, just audio posts, no haters or bullshit. Post up what u got I.e. brands, power, all the deets. It don't matter if u riden stock or have an award winning system tell us about it. Ask questions if you have problems and hopefully get them answered.
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 am

I'll start it off....

I had a lil problem with my amp cutting off at high volumes. I thought it might be my alt or batt but alt is 190volt so it's good for the power I'm throwing at it till I upgrade to more powerful amp(2 sundown 3000 amps). Battery is good, it's bigger than my car calls for, I need to upgrade my wires from 4awg to 0/1awg but that wasn't the problem either. I checked all my ground wires and points and found my ground connection to the amp was loose, the bolt was stripped. So I drilled the hole out a tad bit bigger and put a slightly bigger bolt/nut and torqued it down good.I put a tiny dab of guerilla glue on the threads to lock them. Kinda ghetto I know but it worked and looks straight, not noticeable at all, and it worked like a charm. Now I need to get my amp re tuned, I know a guy with a DD-1 and an O-scope, he just opened a shop so that's where I'm gonna be spending all my extra money lol.

Sory it's kinda long but if it helps some one then its worth the read. Anyone else have problems you need help with or have fixed?¿? Share them and help bring MY slab section back to life.
Shroom
Screw Head

Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 am

BiGjDaWG wrote:?¿?
Illuminati
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:08 pm

itanimulli