Where's the download section at?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
MTracy91
Music Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Self-explanatory.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2915
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 pm

we want a download section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:12 pm

About that...


Lol. Wasn't sure if that was the reason it got shut down last time so i put it on hold.

I might add a "free mixtape" section ;) and hide it from guests


Idk

Suggestions? I know the download section was a critical part of TTO so It's only right i bring it back.

User avatar
MTracy91
Music Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Yea you should. I know there's a way you can take the site name off of the google search bar, I know The Bay Slaps had done it.
What was the reason used for the previous shut down?

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2915
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:36 pm

CEO713 wrote:About that...


Lol. Wasn't sure if that was the reason it got shut down last time so i put it on hold.

I might add a "free mixtape" section ;) and hide it from guests


Idk

Suggestions? I know the download section was a critical part of TTO so It's only right i bring it back.
end of the day its your website. if you scared the illuminati will kick down your door and arrest you for uploading to many z ro album, i understand.. ;)

jay210
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:20 pm
Location: texas 210

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:59 pm

CEO713 wrote:About that...


Lol. Wasn't sure if that was the reason it got shut down last time so i put it on hold.

I might add a "free mixtape" section ;) and hide it from guests


Idk

Suggestions? I know the download section was a critical part of TTO so It's only right i bring it back.
I say you bring it back yo

User avatar
Deepsniper35
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 am
Location: Out Da Nawf

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:31 am

Tap tap bring that shit back

User avatar
MTracy91
Music Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:58 pm

That's the shit part of today's society. Government is so quick to focus shutting down forums yet don't put as much effort into it as finding criminals or assisting manners that really matter. For example, hackers hacking into our databases from different countries. Some lame shit goin' on in the US of A nowadays.

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:37 pm

MTracy91 wrote:That's the shit part of today's society. Government is so quick to focus shutting down forums yet don't put as much effort into it as finding criminals or assisting manners that really matter. For example, hackers hacking into our databases from different countries. Some lame shit goin' on in the US of A nowadays.

fuck it.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Make it so they have to have a certain amount of posts but don't reveal the amount of posts in order for people not to spam
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Desperado wrote:Make it so they have to have a certain amount of posts but don't reveal the amount of posts in order for people not to spam
I'll look into that

edit- Done

Thanks for that suggestion Desperado, i really like that idea

User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am

Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:15 am

I couldn't stand another tto shutdown...don't know if a new dl section would accelerate that...
Image

User avatar
Venom
Moderator
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:53 pm

CEO713 wrote:About that...


Lol. Wasn't sure if that was the reason it got shut down last time so i put it on hold.

I might add a "free mixtape" section ;) and hide it from guests


Idk

Suggestions? I know the download section was a critical part of TTO so It's only right i bring it back.
CEO254 went broke and he couldn't afford to keep the site up
Image

User avatar
MTracy91
Music Moderator
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:40 am

Although posting up albums is illegal, I feel that the NAARP only looks for uploads of today's albums more than older albums. However, I was hit for uploading an Ice Cube album onto my blogspot years ago.

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:11 am

MTracy91 wrote:Although posting up albums is illegal, I feel that the NAARP only looks for uploads of today's albums more than older albums. However, I was hit for uploading an Ice Cube album onto my blogspot years ago.

true. they wont waste their time on old underground artists

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest