Where dey at

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Hawgleg1

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Thought u could listen to all them Ole classics
Rekshots

Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:09 pm

Do you think making fun of 911 makes you edgy and cool?

Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead thousands of innocent people died. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? People died deluded reject neckbeard.

Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life.

The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board making fun of 911. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social rejects.
DaMadPenguin
Screw Head

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Rekshots wrote:Do you think making fun of 911 makes you edgy and cool?

Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead thousands of innocent people died. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? People died deluded reject neckbeard.

Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life.

The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board making fun of 911. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social rejects.
I just died as I was reading this :D :lol: