Aaaand CUT...

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 am

Haha!! You called me a chulo!! You think im cute? Aww damn!! Hell naw, fag, im good with that..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:58 am

i meant to write CHOLO but that's besides the point

are you going to write a gay novel thread about me now??
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:00 am

Oh fuck, J-DUMB just sent me this pic talking about his booty is wet for me!! It all makes sense now. The stalking, flirting, telling me im cute, bringing up homosexuality, talking about Military Mind and some weird 3some hes been wanting to have.. awww damn, i didn't come back to TTO for this shit!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:05 am

i don't make alt accounts based off of other guys and use them to write homosexual stories

this you making shit up in your head

you are a very sick CHOLO
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:11 am

Did I make up you calling me a CUTIE? Did I bring up Military Mind and your weird fantasies about him and I? Did you not ask me to "holler" at him so that us three could fulfil your perverted dreams? Did you not say that you like to walk through gardens and smell the pretty flowers? Did you not say that the day you get a sex change you wanna look like the woman on your page? Did you not bring up HOMOSEXUALITY one second and the next tell me I was attractive? Have you not been stalking me, trying to flirt? Did you not ask me to write a gay novel about you and the dudes from The Rocky Horror Picture show? Did you not send me a picture of you all Rhinestone Cowboy'd up? Hmmm, seems to me like you need some dick in your mouth.. deny it, but its all in your posts...
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:23 am

i'm not the one who started with the gay shit fool... i called your OG post wack then you brought all that shit up and even bumped one of my threads

like I knew you would

now who here is the emotional faggot?
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:27 am

I did not HUMP you you fucking liar!! I did NOT fucking HUMP you!! Stop saying that shit!! Just cause you think im sexy doesnt mean Im gonna HUMP you you fucking homo!! Stupid fag talking about he wants to WACK me off.. sorry queer but Im not letting you anywhere near my cock...fuck yeah i get emotional when some homo tells me creepy, inappropriate things.. this aint GRINDR, fag, quit trying to undress me with your keyboard..
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:50 am

nah you get emotional when you realize that not errybody on a predominately MALE forum is down to be suckin kneecaps for you and your wack ass writing

is that how you spend your free time.. by writing all that fairy tale shit to a bunch of grown men?

at least be productive with that shit and write some poetry to a woman... might even get you some pussy after all them years of getting no play... LOL
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:00 am

Haha!! Aww damn, your first sentence is talking about being on a site with mostly men on it..Thats the message u wanna send?? You notice a site filled with hormone raging men and this is where you wanna plant your flag? Haha!! Anyway, Aint you on this page writing love letters to me like an Infatuated fag? Did you not just make a new thread with me as your main topic? Arent you up at 1am talking about how fine you think I am? Dont you come in hear daily and talk about the best rap music to get butt-fucked too? Arent you the one stalking me like a crazed ex? And I never even fucked u. I cant imagine what you do to fools that HAVE sodomized your lonely ass.. Haha!! You made a thread about me and when I didnt show you came back in here looking for me.. damn, im a have to get a restraining order on your creepy ass..
Haha!! Look at you, flexing on me because some bum stuck his shaft in your ass.. thats fucked up bro. Just cause I havent fucked or gotten head from my broad in the last 2 days doesnt mean u have to clown just because u got ripped and torn earlier today by whatever dude of the day you happened to recruit from GRINDR..
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:32 am

You got penis on your mind a lot

More than even any self-respecting broad would

You know that

BTW: congrats on reediting your posts all the time

Never thought you'd put so much thought on me or this shit ;)
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:07 am

Oh damn your posts are weak. Like your knees when you think about me since you think im sexy. Please, J-Duck, stop wanting me to fuck you. The way you use the word Penis sounds like you use it alot.. You want me to fall in love with you so that instead of just thinking about cock, u can also put it in your loose holes.. naw bro, you wont flirt me into submission. And be honest.. what about me did your queer ass find attractive?
Rekshots

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:12 am

we should change the title of this topic from annd cut to annd roasted. cuz niggaz getting roasted in dis bitch
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:30 am

J-dummy got bent over and stuffed with 20 jalapeños up his butthole.. Before he responds hes gonna go wack off with that image in his head...
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:40 am

I asked a question about the point of your original post and you automatically get butt hurt and make references to queer shit... the better question is why do you have that shit on your mind all the time? Don't worry about me, I'm a straight nigga. In love with a girl actually. The question is, are you secure about yourself?

Don't act like you didn't write homoerotic pussy paragraphs about grown men before. And you don't joke about it like Rekshots
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

Oh damn, look at my bitch respond with the quickness!! I bet he sat there all night waiting for my answers.hahaha!! J-Dump loves when Rekshots talks about cock!! Aww damn, more evidence that you love dick!! What is it about the way Rekshots talks about dicks that you enjoy? I know what you want, J-Dump. I know exactly what u want. You want me to put PEANUT BUTTER on my cock. You want me to put peanut butter on my cock, DONT CHA you little fag!! So that u can lick my dick relentlessly!! Well im not going to do it. You hear me J dump!! As the lord is my witness I WILL NEVER SMEAR PEANUT BUTTER ALL OVER MY COCK FOR A YOU OR ANY OTHER FAG, J-DUMP!!!