Dreams....

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Dreams...
Debbie was a dreamer. She was always staring off into the collage of thoughts constantly crowding up her mind... Nothing grabbed her like the images in her own imagination. Complicated patterns and complex introspection kept Debbie at arms length from the loud noises that kept trying to lure her back into reality... Debbie created landscapes and characters to inhabit her imaginary lands. Stories with no endings played out in Debbies mind and her delight was the delight of the pleasantly medicated. But Debbie was sober. Her only indulgence was the world she was the architect of, sneaking away each chance she had to create a new twist or add a new character... Debbie was an actress, an author, a gymnast and a singer in her vast world. Adoring fans cheered her acrobatic spins and stunts.. Fans clamoured for her autograph as the premiere of her new movie drew closer... Critics wept with doe eyed appreciation when discussing Debbies incredible new novel.. Music afficionados mouthed every single word sung by the fifty time grammy winning Sweet Debbie...
Everything under the atmosphere was possible in the world Debbie had dilligently invented... Anything and everything was at her finger tips. Kingdoms to rule, patients to heal, rollercoasters to experience...
One night, Debbie was deep in thought. A new storyline had developed in the soap opera she was directing in the studio of her thoughts. The casting had been a nightmare but every actor she wanted was there. Positions were taken and the marker snapped indicating a take and the actors prepared for the anouncement of ACTION...
A hand grabbed at Debbies shirt. It tugged and then pulled violently, crashing Debbies day dreams and landing her back into a world she loathed. Her eyes focused on the rude intruder. It was her mothers new boyfriend. "You awake?" he snapped. "I said, are you the fuck awake? Get the fuck up and go get me some cigarrettes," he told the frightened Debbie. The man went through Debbies Minion purse and pulled out a crumpled one dollar bill. He threw the purse at Debbie, hitting her on her leg. "One fucking dollar?" he scolded? "Get your ass up and get me some jacks before I make your mom take her naked ass down to get some.." Debbie was a hustler. She left and came back with a pack of NEWPORTS. The boyfriend stood with sagging boxers revealing his urge as Debbie handed the pack over.. "I like you, girl. You keep that in mind. I like you.." The man disappeared into the bedroom where Debbies mom waited.. the sounds of lust quickly echoed across the tiny apartment. Disgusting groans that young girls were never meant to be exposed to... Debbie sat back down on the towels that formed her bed. The groans grew louder, disgusting fantasies orally spilled where young ears can be polluted with their filth. 
 Tears streamed gently from Debbies eyes and down her cheeks.. she rubbed them away softly before lying down on the hard surface and the thin, grimy sheet posing as her matress... Debbie closed her eyes.
 Actors got back into position. The staff ducked and hid behind shadows...Cameras began rolling...
 Everybody waited.....
"ACTION.."
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Yo wtf

Welcome back sadr. Your stories go hard shawty, you should write a book
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Much appreciated, my boy... Been back, though, you know that..