Fuck you, Texas..

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:08 am

TedTeazy wrote:
"Teaching people to fear and fight the police" NO WRONG AGAIN!!! If we were trated the same as the white man it would be totally different, that wont happen in my lifetime.

When the majority of young black men start acting like white men in terms of NOT RUNNING FROM THE POLICE EVERY TIME YOU SEE THEM then you will start being treated like them, you have no intentions of actually making things better for your people, you wish for one thing and then do the opposite.

And fuck you I've been jammin screw and bangin black chicks since you we're in diapers, just because I'm not pretending to be a rapper or talking and dressing like I'm black doesn't mean shit, probably get more respect from actual blacks in the actual hood than your candy coated wannabe ass. Delete your pulse imbecile.
Pre-K

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:18 pm

"im not a racist i be fuckin hella black bitches and niggas love me"
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Man rekshots says the most craziest bizzare shit I wish we had a real biography of rek n his pics
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:03 pm

TedTeazy wrote:
bald jesus and sadiztik22 delete all your rap music and stop fakin yourself out. GONE AND BUMP THAT REDNECK HILLBILLY COUNTRY MUSIC AND EMBRACE YOUR CRACKERHOOD

Oh yeah and wtf are you two doing on TTO ?? Get the fuck off! This is a forum for texas rap music not trump 's lump suckin honkeys

Damn bro, I already paid CEO the $1800 he charged me for a TTO lifetime pass.. Now im obligated to be on here so that I can feel like my money is being well spent... I took your advise and deleted all my rap music, although im confused why you asked me to do that... I myself believe that TRUMP should be put on some Hawai'ian island and nuclear bombed until the sky is as poisoned and as orange as Trump is, but somehow you came up with the idea that Im a white dude and in Trumps pocket.. Well, ok.. Can you please recommend some good chopped and screwed HONKY TONK classics? Some GARTH BROOKS or BILLY RAY CYRUS? Maybe some BOXCAR WILLIE shit? Thanks bro....
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm

It ain't screwed yet but here i got you.

J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:31 pm

baldjesus wrote:
TedTeazy wrote:
"Teaching people to fear and fight the police" NO WRONG AGAIN!!! If we were trated the same as the white man it would be totally different, that wont happen in my lifetime.

When the majority of young black men start acting like white men in terms of NOT RUNNING FROM THE POLICE EVERY TIME YOU SEE THEM then you will start being treated like them, you have no intentions of actually making things better for your people, you wish for one thing and then do the opposite.

And fuck you I've been jammin screw and bangin black chicks since you we're in diapers, just because I'm not pretending to be a rapper or talking and dressing like I'm black doesn't mean shit, probably get more respect from actual blacks in the actual hood than your candy coated wannabe ass. Delete your pulse imbecile.
See honkey, that's your problem

you think if blacks started carrying themselves more like whites then all of their issues will go away

well see dude, blacks have been doing that a long time already ... it's called THE NEW JIM CROW ERA

it doesn't matter what a black person did.. or if he was wearing a hoodie or if he shoplifted from a store... the point is HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE MURDERED LIKE THAT

Your idol Dylan Roof shot up 9 black folks in a church, but did you happen to see how he was being taken into custody? Compare that to Eric Garner for selling fucking loosies.

Black people are going to college, getting degrees. Shit, some of them are going to Ivy League schools. Yet, there are plenty of instances where they face discrimination just for the fact that their employer expected them to be white. http://www.newyorkinjurynews.com/2015/0 ... 13036.html

It doesn't matter how many blacks are integrated into the upper echelon of society, for all of them are being trained to look down on their own kind. They will look at poor blacks as unworthy and throw them under the bus the same. THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT YOU COVERTLY DO TO YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR BLACK "HOMIES" lol. That's also what is called the New Jim Crow Era for you. No longer does overt racism exist like it used to (though it is making a comeback with Trump), but blacks are still significantly marginalized. Look at areas like Mississippi where niggas are living in third-world conditions. The majority of people in Flint, Michigan doesn't have clean water and guess what, the majority of them are black. But nah, fuck that right? If they just carried themselves more like your skin color then all will be good right? You are the worst kind of white person

it doesn't matter how much dope you sold, you don't understand that there is a certain level of distrust of law enforcement just for the fact alone that many black communities are still marginalized as shit. Police have a tendency of making just about any situation within these communities worse, whether it be a domestic issue or really just overplaying their hand with a petty local drug dealer.

Yeah there are issues within the hood, but that's why I and many others are calling for self-defense organizations. The hood needs to collectively organize and solve its own problems. Police simply do not have the ability to change shit. The problem goes much deeper than locking up some "lowlife thugs" and that's what the law simply asks of them. Are you familiar with mass incarceration. And just about anything with authenticity, don't speak about shit you don't know or don't even care to know about.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Your reading comprehension is laughable, I didn't say carry yourself like a white person, I said stop running from the police, it is an admission of guilt and they are obligated by law to apprehend you. You assume way too much, you are obviously very gullible because all you do is repeat leftist propaganda. The majority of blacks are respectable citezens that have their shit together, and if they get fucked with by the cops guess who's fault it is, I know this is gonna be a real shocker, it's people like you. Your "it doesnt matter what we do" attitude that is holding your people back, am I a racist for not wanting to wipe your ass for you? If Trump creates jobs for you to get off welfare and better yourself and your family and your community is he a racist? There is obviously a problem, because you aren't happy with your situation, is he a racist for recognizing it?

Why hasn't Obama solved literally any of your problems? He gave you false hope, gave you a shit health insurance program destined to fail.

I can only assume that you have a shit attitude, shit education and overall shit life because you live in a gutter like NY, please delete all of your houston rap it does not relate to you in the slightest. If you want to make some real progress for blacks around the country consider suicide, or just come to Houston, Ella Blvd, I'm sure somebody here will help you out.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Anyways J Dork, I'm going to try to stop replying to you because I see we're gonna continue this shit forever and I honestly don't care if your entire state burns to the ground. I've got real world shit to do like make legitimate money, and I'm about to go to a brewery and drink a lot of beer and eat delicious food with...wait for it....a mix of whites, latinos and blacks, and we're all going to get along and have a good time. Have a nice life and consider getting a hobby like cycling or hiking or something not theft or drug related.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:10 pm

what constitutes a "respectable citizen"?

were you born in the projects or have you ever been there?

actually I live in the pretty affluent suburbs now, but you conveniently left that out along with a bunch of othert shit. There are many blacks and mexicans out here who subscribe to cracker ideology and tbh I don't care about them. I care about my people who live in the gutter daily and empowering them to seize power ultimately and take control of their own lives.

the fact that you still bring up Obama and welfare when I'm spitting real nigga shit really pisses me off and I really urge you to take your ass to the projects and talk that shit to everybody who you think is a thug.

Hip Hop was created by the most marginalized sections of society, by the so-called "thugs" you deplore, including chopped and screwed. WTF are you doing listening to that shit?

Peace cracker
Rekshots

Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Ronni313 wrote:Man rekshots says the most craziest bizzare shit I wish we had a real biography of rek n his pics
i got a big ass dick and eat alot of pussy

fuck boy
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:18 am

Rekshots wrote:
oooo boy i member our college days. man those weree a great time to be alive. remember our second semester we took philosophy with professor Jimkerberg. man Mr Jimkerber was one hell of a teacher. that one time he took us to visit the holocaust museum and we all were excited. i still remember when the tour guide showed us the anne Frank memorial and i still remember you saying "i woudn't mind holocausting that pussy!!".. no body laughed and mr jimkerberg shook his head and had a shameful look on his face. later that day we walked back the the anne frank memorial and we started jacking off our large dicks on her diary and all over her pictures. until we both busted a large nutt at the exact same time. we then rubbed our dicks on anne franks old dress. mayne wat a good time. however, we didn't know anna franks long lost sister was actually visiting and she wittnessed the entire ordeal. i still remember lookin at her 99 year old body and saying "i wouldn't mind gassing dat pussy girl". the bus ride back was complete silence and you could see mr Jimkerberg was questioning his life choices

the next monday after class was over mr jimkerberg asked us to have a convo with him in his office. we waited in his office both of us scared shitless. then mr jimkerberg walks in dressed up as an ss solider and told us to get naked. we got excited becasue we assumed mr jimkberg was gonna rape us. then anne frank's sister walks in wtih a giant black dildo and start shoving it up our buttholes. man that was one painful afternoon. she then looked in our eyes after raping our buttholes and said "your asshole just got shoahed". we both walked out off mr jimkerberg's office with a wider degree of knowledge and a wider butthole.

after that day we learned the holocaust was nothing to laugh about ;)
Well ill say, REKSHOTS!!! Now that was a memory worth remembering!!. Gee whiz, just 2 guys discovering the world.
I know we swore to never, ever discuss this next story, REK but fuck it.... But Fuck It...Reminds me of a JOHNNY CARSON skit....
Johhny Carson, putting a sealed letter to his head and predicting an answer to the question within...''BUT FUCK IT"
CARSON, after opening the sealed envelope and reading its contents: What J-Don said to his UNCLE after he asked him what he wanted him to do with his asshole!!... Hay-yo!!!
Haha!! Oh J-Don, you are so mischievous..

Anyway, Rekshots, I know we swore to take this to our graves but it just needs to be said.... I still shudder thinking about it but if I steady myself I may just get through this..

Remember that time we were working on a school project a couple of months after that whole HOLOCAUST DEBACLE?? We were building a device that could possibly locate the remaining US SOLDIERS still lost in the jungles of vietnam... We were still pretty WOKE about that whole fiasco at the museum when we came up with an idea so sensational our hearts nearly exploded through our pocket protectors!! What if, in that HOLOCAUST MUSEUM, on one of those exhibit train freight cars that was used to transport JEWS to concentration camps, there was still a surviving JEW inside, waiting to be rescued? If it could still happen in vietnam, then why couldnt we possibly find a jew in one of those train cars!!!! Wow!! Remember REKSHOTS, we were so sure we would get A's plus possibly return a war captive back to civilization...
There we were, back at that museum with our detective kits,.. Do you still remember, REKS, how on the 3rd train we investigated how we first saw GOLDY? He was sitting in the corner, wearing tattered striped prison clothes, huddled tightly in a corner.. when we approached he looked up, frightened.. how we panicked when the dusty jew began to call us HITLA, HITLA!!!! How we cried with sympathy!!! ..

Remember how we sneaked him in to our dorm? We fed him and let him binge on HISTORY CHANNEL programming.. It just so happened that GOLDY caught the beginning of a HITLER marathon and with each passing episode GOLDY became more and more hostile... Following that he saw HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH THE S.S. and THE THIRD REICH IS ALRIGHT, nazi propaganda films never scene before...
Reks, you and i retired to our quarters and left GOLD-DAWG to it..All night were heard yiddish cussing and the slap of his hands to the wall but we understood where the anger came from. the next morning GOLDY had disappeared. We looked for him everywhere. The last thing he watched was a music video on YOUTUBE. It was NEO NAZI supergroup SCREWDRIVER playing their all time hit, JEW KILLA...
Although we searched and searched, GOLDY was gone...
Then, do you remember the horrific news stories? Remember how german families began complaining that someone had dug up their dead nazi loved ones and was taking massive shits inside their rotted skulls? Oh my goodness, REKS, do you remember all those crying souls, young and old finding their nazi dads, brothers or uncles unearthed and with their mouths used as shit bowls? The evil we unleashed, Rekshots, still alarms me to this day... i dont care who sees this, we have got to come clean... I still remember the letter GOLDY left behind. It was his TO DO list and i found it later on. SHIT ON NAZI SKULLs was there but the last one intrigued me.. RAPE J DON FOR BEING FAKE... Damn, let us know how it goes, J DON ...