Fuck you, Texas..

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Pink Floyd predicted this shit back in November of 1979...
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:23 am

Actually Trump is doing an excellent job and he isn't even in office yet, stock in liberal salt is at a record high since his landslide victory.
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:45 am

baldjesus wrote:Actually Trump is doing an excellent job and he isn't even in office yet, stock in liberal salt is at a record high since his landslide victory.
Are you white?

He literally just put open white nationalists like Steve Bannon into executive positions in his administration. He has people like David Duke thinking this country is moving in the right direction

The problem isn't necessarily with Trump though, for he may not really do shit, but it is with his supporters who for the most part are open racists. If you can't see that being a correlation with the increased number of attacks on minorities as of the late than you are part of the problem.

"Make America Great Again". Yes, because Amerikkka has always been a white supremacist, exploitative country from the start and it is time that she has returned to her roots after 8 years of liberal ass Obama
Ronni313
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm confused
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Don't worry about it, Ronni.. It'll all sort itself out soon enough... MIXXER is investigating this situation as I type and his MIXXER REVIEW will lay it all out for you....
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:55 pm

j don are you a californian? because you sound like a typical liberal californian that eats up what the main stream media feeds you, I get the impression you don't actually know many white people or Trump supporters, because you are just spouting off propaganda...
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 pm

I say, everybody gets a taste of propaganda.. Main stream media feeds and directs those that listen but so does low stream media.. low stream media comes out with some fake news story and BOOM!! The masses buy that shit with as much if not more fervor.. look at pizzagate? Thats some low stream media right there but the 4th reich bought it. They ate it like corn to the cattle and thats just one of the things/fake stories that the low stream media plants in these peoples heads.. or are they not being fed bullshit and running with it like zombies? Its weird that you would look at "liberal media" as brainwashing but not see the fox fucking the hen in your own house.. just a metaphor and a comment bro, no need to get all S.S. on me...
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:41 pm

baldjesus wrote:j don are you a californian? because you sound like a typical liberal californian that eats up what the main stream media feeds you, I get the impression you don't actually know many white people or Trump supporters, because you are just spouting off propaganda...
I'm not a liberal fam

Do you actually know what the liberal political line is on Trump? A lot of them have been out in the media saying they are willing to make peace and work with him the best they can. Just look at what Obama has been saying once Trump won the election.

Also, both white men and women voted for him in the 50th percentile. That's a fact. He appeals to many who subscribe to the cracker ideology. That's also a fact.

You sound like Trump is this anti-establishment guy (he is, but not the way you think) who is repressed hard by "the globalists" lol. He's a fucking billionaire. He's not repressed by shit dude.

And I tell you another thing

I'm from the hood and where I'm from Trump gets no love

Matter fact it has been where Trump supporters get murked if they spew their shit in the wrong area. You think Trump gets love in the Bronx? Or the 4th Ward in Houston?

BTW, all political ideology is propaganda, whether it be your or my beliefs or anything in between. If you want to come at me like I'm coming at you, learn to understand politics like your man Trump and the alt-right.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:13 pm

already J-don , same here where I am from FUCK DONALD J TRUMP. It's not so much the man like you say its his supporters who are the MOST RACIST PIECES OF SHIT YOU CAN FIND(Yes worse than that port-a-potty down the street. If you are white and pretend to like black people and black music then get on Texas takeover taking bout how much u love trump, KILL YOURSELF BITCH cus the black community don't give a fuck about you. STOP pretending to like our music and our lifestyle, delete all your rap music destroy your rap Cd's and go back to being a WHITE SUPREMACIST. Fake Ass Wiggers. Yes Wiggers the White people that wish they were black but are truly racist FUCK YOU you are the definition of WIGGER NOW.
Pre-K

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:52 pm

im white can is till be down?

trumps a bitch
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Downer than syndrome, holmes..
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Soooo, I'm white, a Trump supporter, live in Greenspoint, am friends with and work with literally hundreds of blacks and hispanics, have had multiple long term relationships with black and latina women and don't come on the internet calling people "crackers" and making wild assumptions and stereotyping large groups of people...and let me guess I'm the racist white supremacist?

Is it fair to assume that because you're black and support Hillary that you are uneducated, on wellfare, unemployable? Are you depending on your hip hop or basketball career to take off any day now?

I don't believe those would be fair assumptions, the truth is many people like myself would never have imagined supporting a republican, I voted Obama, but you can thank Hillary for being completely unelectable.

J don good job supporting the stereotype that poor people are violent and ignorant, I'll take that as a yes on you being from Cali.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:38 am

baldjesus wrote:Soooo, I'm white, a Trump supporter, live in Greenspoint, am friends with and work with literally hundreds of blacks and hispanics, have had multiple long term relationships with black and latina women and don't come on the internet calling people "crackers" and making wild assumptions and stereotyping large groups of people...and let me guess I'm the racist white supremacist?

Is it fair to assume that because you're black and support Hillary that you are uneducated, on welfare, unemployable? Are you depending on your hip hop or basketball career to take off any day now?

I don't believe those would be fair assumptions, the truth is many people like myself would never have imagined supporting a republican, I voted Obama, but you can thank Hillary for being completely unelectable.

J don good job supporting the stereotype that poor people are violent and ignorant, I'll take that as a yes on you being from Cali.
lol that don't mean shit if you hang around black and brown people all day when in the end you ain't down for the best interests of marginalized groups

that's like saying your best friend is black but it turns out that he's a huge fuckin coon, what the fuck is your point? I'd rather hang with a cool ass revolutionary white dude than a Ben Carson nigga any day. Just like you'd rather listen to a white dude making good hip hop than Lil Yachty. Identity politics don't mean shit.

and fuck you mean about violence being ignorance. you don't believe in self-defense when your homeboys and your vatos are being threatened with police violence every day? I'll use a scenario that your white ass could relate to more... would the Jews be classified as ignorant if they wholly took arms and resisted against the Nazis in World War II (and some actually did)? Just answer that for me.

and jea for white people (and this is also in response to Pre K) it's important in finding a class solidarity basis with the struggles of black and brown people. You stand up against police brutality because a. It is wrong and it is systematic genocide against black and brown people. b. Because Police serve to protect the interests of the system that fucks over working class people in general (regardless of race).

You know a bunch of working class white people who were scared about losing Medicaid/Medicare voted for Trump. And that is because Trump had more of an answer to the problems they were facing than Clinton. It was an incorrect and a racist cracker answer, but still an answer regardless (Kind of like Hitler, when he blamed the Jews for the struggles of Germany after World War I). Those same white people could have also joined with blacks and latinos to fight a common enemy: the ruling class.

I feel for the GENUINE struggles of working class white people and The Black Panthers did as well. Read about the Young Patriots here:

http://www.redneckrevolt.org/single-pos ... ANTIRACISM
Rekshots

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 am

sadiztic22 wrote:I say, everybody gets a taste of propaganda.. Main stream media feeds and directs those that listen but so does low stream media.. low stream media comes out with some fake news story and BOOM!! The masses buy that shit with as much if not more fervor.. look at pizzagate? Thats some low stream media right there but the 4th reich bought it. They ate it like corn to the cattle and thats just one of the things/fake stories that the low stream media plants in these peoples heads.. or are they not being fed bullshit and running with it like zombies? Its weird that you would look at "liberal media" as brainwashing but not see the fox fucking the hen in your own house.. just a metaphor and a comment bro, no need to get all S.S. on me...
look at this lame ass pussy. i known your gay ass since high school. you were too afraid to talk to girls so you turned gay and started sucking dick.

one time in history class we were talkin about slavery and you stood up and said.. "imma slave for dat dick, ya feel me" sad to say nobody feeled you and you were sent to the principle's office. their it was rumors you sucked him off and got fucked in the ass multiple times. by the time you graduated you had such a wide butthole you could drive a truck through it. it was disgusting

sadr i hope you find jesus one day. or at least a good sewing machine to sew up that nasty smelly butthole

faggit
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:48 am