Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

You made weed legal for me!!
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:13 am

At least something good came out of this election!
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 am

Good Lord!! No more pretending to be suffering from a malaise of injuries in order to get blunted. Now I'm a be able to walk into any McDonalds and order the Sausage McMuffinn with Chronic.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:14 am

Prop 57 was important too

Cali doing good on basic steps to try and end mass incarceration
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:06 pm

I'm starting to feel as if though California is slowly progressing while many parts of the US are headed backwards, some states even taking it back to the JIM CROW era.. But it's California so I'm just waiting for the other sandal to drop...
Rekshots

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:51 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:I'm starting to feel as if though California is slowly progressing while many parts of the US are headed backwards, some states even taking it back to the JIM CROW era.. But it's California so I'm just waiting for the other sandal to drop...
this post screams

LOW ENERGY

Trump won. get over it

america gonna be great again
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm

It's gonna be great for all the rednecks that milk pigs.. Hey Reks, is pig milk good with cereal or is it best used as a coffee creamer?
Rekshots

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:It's gonna be great for all the rednecks that milk pigs.. Hey Reks, is pig milk good with cereal or is it best used as a coffee creamer?
pig milk has alot of fat and really tasty actually. however pigs are very hard to milk since they will get very aggressive with you. also they don't produce alot of milk. personally i enjoy goat milk or bull seamen. both tasty very good and adds alot of flavor to your coffee in the morning

so did you vote for hillary clinton? or were you one of them butthurt bernie sanders supporters?
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Before I respond to you Reks, I have some BREAKING NEWS!!! KooTer Cody of TTO Plex Gawd fame and now the HOBO GRAPPLIN' FEDERATION's divas champion was seen at a polling place near WACO TEXAS yesterday. After he voted as CODY he returned as his wrestling persona and voted again. 33 minutes later he returned in full LUCHADOR garb wearing a Rey mysterio mask and voted again. Will keep you updated..
As for the Pigs milk, I wonder if it would make breakfast pancakes fluffier. I gotta look into that. Also, if you feed a pig fudge for two years straight will it's bacon taste chocolaty? And fuck Bernie Sanders. He and his millennial Bernie Bro fags can go play frisbee and hackey sack near a cliff. Hillary carried me until the bitter end when America bent her over, saw her hairy asshole and decided to go elsewhere..
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:56 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:Before I respond to you Reks, I have some BREAKING NEWS!!! KooTer Cody of TTO Plex Gawd fame and now the HOBO GRAPPLIN' FEDERATION's divas champion was seen at a polling place near WACO TEXAS yesterday. After he voted as CODY he returned as his wrestling persona and voted again. 33 minutes later he returned in full LUCHADOR garb wearing a Rey mysterio mask and voted again. Will keep you updated..
As for the Pigs milk, I wonder if it would make breakfast pancakes fluffier. I gotta look into that. Also, if you feed a pig fudge for two years straight will it's bacon taste chocolaty? And fuck Bernie Sanders. He and his millennial Bernie Bro fags can go play frisbee and hackey sack near a cliff. Hillary carried me until the bitter end when America bent her over, saw her hairy asshole and decided to go elsewhere..
You can't give Fagshits his aids back. Now it's yours
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:04 am

Europe, if you were dying and needed a blood transfusion and Reks was a perfect match for you, would you accept his blood?