Hey Hillary..

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:05 pm

jujubean713 wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
no shit he got 50 percent of the white vote. america is a majority white country. wtf did you expect all the crackers to stay home?

anyways you need to stop being a bitch j don and jump on the trump train with me and star

its so much fun riding and winning

2016 was the greatest election in world history. trump made it the best

if he destroys america. at least i know we had a blast electing the crazy fucking bastard
haha, aye for real though. The same white people that voted obama voted for trump. The white people are waking up too cause they have been fucked over too in this war by thier own kind. sort of like collateral damage

let me demonstrate, the media won't ever want people to see this, and no matter what color, religion or atheist. The message is pretty clear. Watch this

thats the realest I've seen in a long while
I'd say some better black leaders to look up would be Fred Hampton and Huey Newton from the Black Panthers

Farrakhan talks a good talk about white supremacy, but I think problems arise with his rather misogynistic and homophobic viewpoints. Like, how can he stand for the liberation of oppressed people when he calls gays "swine" and thinks black women should be confined to chore duties at home?
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:29 am

DJ_BlackJack wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Good. Hillary needed to loose. That's why I exposed her ass on Mixerr Reviews.
lmao hillary needed to LOOSE?!

maybe thats why billy boy went to lewinski

cause some comments speak for themselves LMFAO!
#Agreed. -__-
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:12 pm

Fuck donald duck trump and all the racists who support him
throw3d

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:23 pm

fuck Trump but I'm glad US has a system which checks itself, so Trump can't go all fucking nuts with everything but he can fuck things up nevertheless.. internationally too

cus when it comes to politics Trump is on some dumb shit + the dude doesn't have a day in any political office clocked and a bad rep for doing bad business choices

Hillary was shit too btw, get rid of the two-party system, have a majority vote, add places where you can drop by and vote, look at the turnout rise, and then we can call it a decent democracy