God Bless America..

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:37 pm

As soon as BENNY FLAPPER heard that DONALD TRUMP had been elected to lead the free world he did the only thing he could think of; head straight to the nearest sewer....

As for the rest of us, saying the words PRESIDENT TRUMP is as sickening as seeing MICHAEL JACKSON kiss LISA MARIE PRESLEY.... Its a thought as terrifying as waking up hungover next to your cousin and realizing that you probably got her pregnant.. It's as demoralizing as watching cute lil SEAL PUPS getting their heads smashed open by ruthless hunters over in ANTARCTICA... Its as soul crushing as knowing your girl is gonna force you to watch a TEEN MOM marathon all fucking day. And its as painful as watching OZZY OSBOURNE, BOBBY BROWN and DESIIGNER trying to communicate with each other without a translator..

BENNY FLAPPER, you bastion of AMERICAN hopes and dreams, please escape that sewer tomb and head back home where you belong.. In only 4 years you will get the chance to see AMERICA right this terrible wrong so that you may proudly flap your wings again..

God Bless America... GOD BLESS US ALL..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:23 am

America deserves Donald Trump

Not that I support the guy or subscribe to his cracker ideology

But like it or not he is the most authentic leader America could have based on how his outlook strongly correlates with the values on which the country was founded

if people don't like it, then maybe they should start more closely evaluating the country they have been living in this entire time, because the problem does not start and end with one orange-faced cracker

that being said, i also respect him for putting politics and running a hell of a movement

It was anti-establishment to the very core, for the establishment would in the end prefer having a liberal like Hillary in charge so people of color can feel more integrated in a country that still holds dear to its white supremacist values.

The only person who came close to the feat Trump pulled was Bernie Sanders, so of course the Democratic Party had to blackball him in the end. I have no doubt that Sanders would have defeated Trump in the general election.

The Republican Party would have done the same with Trump, but instead he tapped in with the nationalism still felt mostly by white, working class Americans (who in reality could have also voted for Sanders) and shook everybody. This is also due to him understanding the power structures at hand and utilizing them. You know who did that once? Hitler. He took advantage the perfectly understandable anger and frustration of people with the system
and became president.

The political left in America still has to grasp this notion, even with people like Sanders, who is ultimately a liberal at heart Trump's presidency should nonetheless be interesting to watch.
Rekshots

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:05 am

J-Don wrote:America deserves Donald Trump

Not that I support the guy or subscribe to his cracker ideology

But like it or not he is the most authentic leader America could have based on how his outlook strongly correlates with the values on which the country was founded

if people don't like it, then maybe they should start more closely evaluating the country they have been living in this entire time, because the problem does not start and end with one orange-faced cracker

that being said, i also respect him for putting politics and running a hell of a movement

It was anti-establishment to the very core, for the establishment would in the end prefer having a liberal like Hillary in charge so people of color can feel more integrated in a country that still holds dear to its white supremacist values.

The only person who came close to the feat Trump pulled was Bernie Sanders, so of course the Democratic Party had to blackball him in the end. I have no doubt that Sanders would have defeated Trump in the general election.

The Republican Party would have done the same with Trump, but instead he tapped in with the nationalism still felt mostly by white, working class Americans (who in reality could have also voted for Sanders) and shook everybody. This is also due to him understanding the power structures at hand and utilizing them. You know who did that once? Hitler. He took advantage the perfectly understandable anger and frustration of people with the system
and became president.

The political left in America still has to grasp this notion, even with people like Sanders, who is ultimately a liberal at heart Trump's presidency should nonetheless be interesting to watch.
just for writing all that shit....
the wall just got 10 feet higer

also, you know you are enjoying all these faggits cryin over trump winning. though. shits hilarious.
i love laughin at the queers and black thinking he's gonna bring back slavery and kill the gays. its beautiful

all i gotta say is.....give the orange faggit a chance.
PocketfullaStonez
Screw Head

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 am

Mafia!

Code: Select all

http://pocketfullastonez.blogspot.com 
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:41 am

lmao what a faggit
Rekshots wrote:Image
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Tyler Sharp is acting like a bitch. He went on to post later that he kicked his mom out of the house. She had agreed that Trump was a jerk but that AMERICA had spoken so they might as well just give him a chance. According to tyler " i told my mom she could go fuck herself. What a stupid Hag. She had just two minutes before liked my TRUMP bashing post and then had the nerve to practice free speech and tell me we owed it to ourselves to wait and see. Oh yeah mom? Well lets see how your bitch ass does on the streets! I went on to pack her old woman shit and i threw her dentures out the window. Im looking at her through the window now, out in the street looking for her fucking teeth."
Wow.
To be honest, a couple of days have passed and i pretty much got over it. I was worried at first because im one of those mexicans that wants to have 9 or 10 kids and I know Trump wants to shut shit like that down but whatever..
Case7

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 am

sometimes you just gotta not give a fuck...

sips gin...
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 am

You're right, Case.. this shit is the definition of IT IS WHAT IT IS.... Fuck it, Trump is gonna have some bad ass bitches getting naked at the White House... Bras are going to be flying at half mast in that bitch..
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:18 am

Tyler Sharp is a fucking genius!! I would totally do the same... anyone who voted for satan's son should go ahead douse themselves in gasoline and light your last blunt.
Pre-K

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:33 am

damn case7 is so trill i hope i can look at a lake wit him some day
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Just beyond those majestic trees is that burned up BURGER KING featured on MIXXER REVIEWS...
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:58 am

sadiztic22 wrote:Just beyond those majestic trees is that burned up BURGER KING featured on MIXXER REVIEWS...
We need more food reviews from mixerr

Rekshots

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 am

Mex wrote:
sadiztic22 wrote:Just beyond those majestic trees is that burned up BURGER KING featured on MIXXER REVIEWS...
We need more food reviews from mixerr

dem hotdogs look fucking good.. mixxer doin big eatin like a fucking king
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:47 am

those hotdogs would look good with some rice and beans
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 am

The only thing i fucking wanna know is, are the contents in that yellow bowl on MIXXERS right porridge or oatmeal? Plus who the fuck is DEREK? Is that MIXXERS sidekick? Is that Dereks bowl? If so, why is DEREK not eating his workout meal? Is Derek taking a shit? Where the fuck is DEREK? Why is he on the URBAN EXPLORATION videos but not in this hot dogs and brussell sprouts video? Is DEREK real? Is his voice just a MIXXER concoction? Is MIXXER a ventriloquist? Is he just throwing his voice out to make it sound like he's chilling with a dude named Derek? Damn, i need some answers...