R.I.P. Fidel Castro

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:13 pm

sadiztik22 wrote:Haha!! You out there sipping 40's from champagne glasses and drinking high priced coffee, but you dont worry about the high priced housing. Sounds like youre running your sperm filled mouth from safe places. How do you view the hood, through binoculars? I should beat your ass just for you calling me SEXY before.. hold up, is that why you got upset? Cause i liked BALDJESUS' comment about how retarded you are? Makes sense now. You must have gotten jealous. Why else would you trip, you want my DICK.. Is that what your private message to me is requesting? A dick pic? Nah bitch, no dic pic for u..

Edit: hey son, why the fuck do you keep asking me to write a gay novel about you? If i did, which dude did would you want starring opposite you in the story? Come over here so I can slap all that righteousness thats dripping down your chin...
you just a sore dude

it's not being righteous, it's called fuckin common sense... your landlord raises the rent because he wants to line his pockets so what happens?

Basic Answer: you organize your fellow tenants and overthrow his ass.. because you uncovered the material reality that his interests and your interests do not and will never coincide. Politics in command. What would be your answer? You would think that's retarded because why?

if you can't see the relation from what I've been saying from the get go to any issue you want to name and don't even wanna try than that shit is on you

if you thought i was retarded than you should have set it from the get go... not be on some throw the rock and hide the hand type shit

you are just very sore... be thankful i just gave you the leverage to write obsessive posts about me

like you did with KTR.. I mean the man is not even here but you make an account after him and make gay memes about him

lol

stop being sore
sadiztik22

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Haha!! All those words and you still aint saying shit.. Fact is, you think im attractive and you thought I was gonna give you good dick. Nah punk, go get some ANARCHIST DICK.. I know you have the ANARCHISTS COCK BOOK sitting on your lap right now.. Youre a buster, WIKI-J, like your dad before you and your grandpa before that.. you got an aching ass cause i liked BaldJesus comment.. why, if life for you is on the streets would you get jealous cause i liked somebodies post? You get in shootouts with the cops and burn down starbucks yet you trip on me liking a comment? Guess you really do yearn for me...

Edit: oh wait, you named your Gay Novel co-star I see.. i asked u to tell me who would be your butt fuck co-star in the gay novel you want me to write and lo and behold, your answer is KTR!!!.. haha!! How did i know you were gonna answer,.. you both are so fag i wonder which one of you is the taker in that mix.. you tried to do it on the sly, huh homo. Rant and then name your gay novel partner... , i see you find me attractive but wanna have KooTeR inside of you.. well played.. see, im not upset.. you need to work on your jealousy, WIKI-J..
J-Don wrote:
sadiztik22 wrote:Hey son, If i did write a gay novel about you which dude would you want starring opposite you in the story? ...
With KTR.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:52 pm

sadiztik22 wrote:Haha!! All those words and you still aint saying shit.. Fact is, you think im attractive and you thought I was gonna give you good dick. Nah punk, go get some ANARCHIST DICK.. I know you have the ANARCHISTS COCK BOOK sitting on your lap right now.. Youre a buster, WIKI-J, like your dad before you and your grandpa before that.. you got an aching ass cause i liked BaldJesus comment.. why, if life for you is on the streets would you get jealous cause i liked somebodies post? You get in shootouts with the cops and burn down starbucks yet you trip on me liking a comment? Guess you really do yearn for me..
J-Don wrote:
sadiztik22 wrote:Hey son, If i did write a gay novel about you which dude would you want starring opposite you in the story? ...
With KTR.

No sir

Anarchism = Unorganized revolt. More equivalent to the rioting seen in Baltimore and Ferguson. The reason the protests did not last to this day is due to a lack of leadership in the ranks of the protestors. The message on police brutality was clear, but the aim on what to do with that message was not.

That's where Communism comes in and provides leadership to the masses. Communists recognize police as enforces of the will of the state. So whether or not a police officer may seem chill to you or I, the fact is that his job at the end of the day is to feed into the mass incarceration rates very prevalent amongst poor black and brown communities. The killings you see on the news about black people is a natural byproduct of that role of law enforcement.

The issue then is why haven't Communists been more effective in gaining leadership over the people. That's because, like with capitalists and their ideas on the market, there are many different lines and ideas on how the road to revolution will play out. Politics will eventually take command and one line will rise amongst the others. However, many people with their way of doing things are more concerned with building their cult followings rather than interacting daily with the poorest of communities and providing direct answers and solutions to their problems. Also, in this day and age, many tend to populate online because regular folk like you or I are also on sites such as Facebook, so it is an effective propaganda tool. I am not on TTO to do anything productive but talk music, but since I put politics in command I will casually talk about what I believe in as well.

There's your answer
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:13 am

Lol get a job J Dork, if you were actually making paper you wouldn't be a bitter poor wannabe thug.
mega_soulstar

Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:34 pm

shits crazy
mrmikebiggz44

Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:44 pm

rip fidelllll