R.I.P. Fidel Castro

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

J don you are with out a doubt borderline retarded, if you had it your way you would literally be put to death, this is how retarded you actually are. Now please type a wall of text where you pretend you aren't retarded(just talking a lot doesn't actually make you sound smart). You honestly have the same mentality as a klansman and should be treated with the same amount of respect.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:46 am

e=mc^2
Rekshots

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:51 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:e=mc^2
nigga wtf is dat. is dat a gangsign?
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:e=mc^2
nigga wtf is dat. is dat a gangsign?
lol dumbass, it's math with letters

get out this thread, it's only for smart people
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 pm

I mean I'm not going to directly respond to this inbred cracker anymore.. i mean maybe he wouldn't be inbred if he understood half of what I wrote

Or maybe he doesn't want the admit that if I had it my way he and maybe even his black homies would be the first to hit the death row gulag camps (assuming they are Uncle Toms).. and wetbacks like sadr too for being pom pom wearing faggots

I just want to give a shout out Joseph Stalin... over a million problematic motherfuckers sent to death row camps under his watch :mrgreen: plus he used to rob banks to fund the Bolshevik revolution

I mean I'm not a Stalinist (tankie) by any means, but he was mostly right in his method... also he killed the most Nazis in World War II, not the fucking U.S.

EVEN J. STALIN HAD TO SALUTE HIM

baldjesus wrote:J don you are with out a doubt borderline retarded, if you had it your way you would literally be put to death, this is how retarded you actually are. Now please type a wall of text where you pretend you aren't retarded(just talking a lot doesn't actually make you sound smart). You honestly have the same mentality as a klansman and should be treated with the same amount of respect.
Rekshots

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:37 am

J-Don wrote:I mean I'm not going to directly respond to this inbred cracker anymore.. i mean maybe he wouldn't be inbred if he understood half of what I wrote

Or maybe he doesn't want the admit that if I had it my way he and maybe even his black homies would be the first to hit the death row gulag camps (assuming they are Uncle Toms).. and wetbacks like sadr too for being pom pom wearing faggots

I just want to give a shout out Joseph Stalin... over a million problematic motherfuckers sent to death row camps under his watch :mrgreen: plus he used to rob banks to fund the Bolshevik revolution

I mean I'm not a Stalinist (tankie) by any means, but he was mostly right in his method... also he killed the most Nazis in World War II, not the fucking U.S.

EVEN J. STALIN HAD TO SALUTE HIM

baldjesus wrote:J don you are with out a doubt borderline retarded, if you had it your way you would literally be put to death, this is how retarded you actually are. Now please type a wall of text where you pretend you aren't retarded(just talking a lot doesn't actually make you sound smart). You honestly have the same mentality as a klansman and should be treated with the same amount of respect.
Nazi's were way better. they were rocking hugo boss like real niggaz

the russians were dressed like filthy plebs

sorry j don but the nazi were better than the soviets
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 am

J-Don, you are as fake as the gold chains you wear, my boy.. haha!! Every time you come on to TTO you go through your dusty as clothes chest and put on a dookie chain to represent your street side, an African Medallion to showcase your deep ancestral roots side a black glove to highlight the hardcore hood vigilante in you and a fucking koofie to signify your riteous side... All these hats you put on, all this little role playing you do yet you still come off as about as thuggish as JAKEÉ from 227... Dawg, all your arguments come straight from your PUBLIC ENEMIES GUIDE TO RITEOUSNESS AND BEAN PIES... You put on your MALCOM X hat but then say some stupid ass shit that makes about as much sense as DESIINER talking... you say shit so non-chalant like you live that life but your as gangster as FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR on NICK AT NITE and i put that on my life... bro, your knowledge knees are shaky plus all your info comes from BLACK-ISH at 8 oclock .. You know the streets about as well as you know pussy, especially with all that I THINK IM IN LOVE thread bullshit... if you gotta say it like that bro then thats a red flag, you probably thought your little sister was flirting with you. Anyway, thats why i refrain from J DON posts cause they are as fake as his tooth.. the only time that fool ever saw a lowrider was when he sucked a dick that reached all the way to his stomach.. thats on God... that fool still sports CROSS COLOURS as a slap against the current set of trends set forth by the government... That fools as political as flavor flavs clock.. on god, straight bitch...
Pre-K

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:58 am

lmao why he wearina belt on his shirt
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:17 am

Sadistic, you do realize now that when his NY hood army seizes ultimate power he will be sending you to the death row gulag camp with me and my honkey tonk cracka uncle tom friends. This is some serious shit we really need to watch what we say about this extremely hardcore gangster revolutionary.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:47 am

sadiztic22 wrote:J-Don, you are as fake as the gold chains you wear, my boy.. haha!! Every time you come on to TTO you go through your dusty as clothes chest and put on a dookie chain to represent your street side, an African Medallion to showcase your deep ancestral roots side a black glove to highlight the hardcore hood vigilante in you and a fucking koofie to signify your riteous side... All these hats you put on, all this little role playing you do yet you still come off as about as thuggish as JAKEÉ from 227... Dawg, all your arguments come straight from your PUBLIC ENEMIES GUIDE TO RITEOUSNESS AND BEAN PIES... You put on your MALCOM X hat but then say some stupid ass shit that makes about as much sense as DESIINER talking... you say shit so non-chalant like you live that life but your as gangster as FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR on NICK AT NITE and i put that on my life... bro, your knowledge knees are shaky plus all your info comes from BLACK-ISH at 8 oclock .. You know the streets about as well as you know pussy, especially with all that I THINK IM IN LOVE thread bullshit... if you gotta say it like that bro then thats a red flag, you probably thought your little sister was flirting with you. Anyway, thats why i refrain from J DON posts cause they are as fake as his tooth.. the only time that fool ever saw a lowrider was when he sucked a dick that reached all the way to his stomach.. thats on God... that fool still sports CROSS COLOURS as a slap against the current set of trends set forth by the government... That fools as political as flavor flavs clock.. on god, straight bitch...
shut the fuck up

your dick got hard once i mentioned your name and i know you were just waiting for me to do that again

like damn it's hard to imagine that you'd side with an inbred cracker over me even though I'd dissed you in the past... but i figured you'd take it that personal since you be liking all his posts...

i mean this is my thread so why did you even come here if you avoid my posts?

and the shit I'm speaking isn't that hard to fathom... it isn't "righteous" either it's just what needs to happen. i'm sure you think it is easy to paint me as such but you got me twisted for one of them muslim savior niggas who are about no action... you don't know me like that fam to paint me one way or another

but i gotta wonder how many of your undocumented friends did you have to give up to get your green card? Like you don't think the feds are in the business in tearing families apart while forcing immigrants to come here after fucking up their home countries?

you got no heart for a hispanic with all these imaginative similes.
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:45 pm

baldjesus wrote:Sadistic, you do realize now that when his NY hood army seizes ultimate power he will be sending you to the death row gulag camp with me and my honkey tonk cracka uncle tom friends. This is some serious shit we really need to watch what we say about this extremely hardcore gangster revolutionary.
Haha!! Oh my, now Ima be paranoid out of my mind, looking out of my window waiting for J-DON and the four homos of the apocalypse to come arrest me for speaking against the revolution!!! Haha!!
Awww, J-Don tries to represent the ghost of the cold war but he as nuclear as a mild pack of TACO BELL hot sauce.. Just because you read COMMUNIST WEEKLY and wanna deep throat JOSEPH STALIN doesnt make you a communist militant, my boy...
The only revolution J-DON has ever been apart of is when he bought PURPLE RAIN on DVD... Haha!! You should see how J-DON puts on the raspberry beret that came with the DVD to empower the BLACK PANTHER within him. Thats when he gets inspired to use only the best facts that he finds on wikipedia... J-Don even wore that hat when he recreated the famous pictute of Malcom X holding a gun and looking out the window except the only thing J-DON looks out of his window for is the ice cream truck.. haha!! J-Don, you are as rugged as TYLER PERRY with your gay ass beret... BaldJesus, i like the way you spanked this little bitch.. you had him looking through his junior communist text books looking for any kind of responses, but whatever was written J-DON turns into hilarious fodder with his fake ass FASCIST BULLSHIT.. The closest J-Don comes to being a FASCIST is having a FIDEL CASTRO look alike shooting his load on J-DONS chin...
Rekshots

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:05 pm

sadiztic22 wrote:
baldjesus wrote:Sadistic, you do realize now that when his NY hood army seizes ultimate power he will be sending you to the death row gulag camp with me and my honkey tonk cracka uncle tom friends. This is some serious shit we really need to watch what we say about this extremely hardcore gangster revolutionary.
Haha!! Oh my, now Ima be paranoid out of my mind, looking out of my window waiting for J-DON and the four homos of the apocalypse to come arrest me for speaking against the revolution!!! Haha!!
Awww, J-Don tries to represent the ghost of the cold war but he as nuclear as a mild pack of TACO BELL hot sauce.. Just because you read COMMUNIST WEEKLY and wanna deep throat JOSEPH STALIN doesnt make you a communist militant, my boy...
The only revolution J-DON has ever been apart of is when he bought PURPLE RAIN on DVD... Haha!! You should see how J-DON puts on the raspberry beret that came with the DVD to empower the BLACK PANTHER within him. Thats when he gets inspired to use only the best facts that he finds on wikipedia... J-Don even wore that hat when he recreated the famous pictute of Malcom X holding a gun and looking out the window except the only thing J-DON looks out of his window for is the ice cream truck.. haha!! J-Don, you are as rugged as TYLER PERRY with your gay ass beret... BaldJesus, i like the way you spanked this little bitch.. you had him looking through his junior communist text books looking for any kind of responses, but whatever was written J-DON turns into hilarious fodder with his fake ass FASCIST BULLSHIT.. The closest J-Don comes to being a FASCIST is having a FIDEL CASTRO look alike shooting his load on J-DONS chin...
RIP J DON
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:49 pm

sadr is like that Hispanic all the white people were friends with

The kind that would call the cops when all the Dominicans in his neighborhood had the block lit late at Friday night

You don't gotta make no more fairy tales about me just come see and I'll slap the reality back in you
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:55 pm

And I cannot fathom how some of you have no clue what I'm speaking on

if my enemy wants to exploit me and kill me, then I have every right to resist back. Growing up in the hood on survival mode I know that is something that is easily relatable to most on here.

sadr you bitch, point to where I pulled facts from wiki. The theory I believe in comes from bridging the gaps on what I already know to be true. Ask any hood Communist (you'd be surprised at how many there are) if you believe in even the slightest in authenticity.
Rekshots

Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:15 pm

imma call nelly cuz its gettin hot in hear