Take Your Pick.....

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:55 am

What up fuckers.. How'd your weekends go? Good, bad, so-so? Me, I got to hear my bitch complain about bullshit like is often the case... Add to that the fact that most of the yapping occurred while the RAIDERS were dismantling the Bills.. No lie, every first down came with a WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SITTING DOWN? Every reception came with a THERE'S STILL SHIT YOU HAVENT FUCKING FINISHED!! And every touchdown came with a IMa BREAK YOUR FUCKING FACE!! Ahh, Sundays... all i wanted to do was push my bitch into a wood chipper and collect the chopped up fragments and mix them with some real wood chips from an old chair.. certain steak houses around here offer good money for top of the line wood chips so i wouldve taken my confettied up bitch (mixed in with the wood chips) and sold them off to either Draculas Stake House right up the street here or to Reymundo's BEAT YOUR MEAT steak house about 2 blocks further.. Either one couldve given me enough money to purchase some cheap weed and a 4 LOKO..But nope, here my bitch is.. Fuck it though..
Anyway, i got a question for you all.. What American Tragedy do you TTO pimps players and bitches think was more surprising? The fact that DONALD TRUMP defied all the odds and won the Presidency of the UNITED STATES or the fact that sexy ass CAYCEE ANTHONY was found NOT GUILTY in the murder of her daughter CAYLEE? Just wondering what you fuckers thought... Im out...
Pre-K

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

shiit id knock down casey antohny and tell her make me grits and make me rich

iont give a damn bout no baby ass kid
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:47 pm

That girl did have a MAKE ME BREAKFAST BITCH AND THEN SUCK MA DICK type of face and body. I would have aquitted her too if afterwards she would have let me deliberate on that pussy . Still, that bitch going free after all the evidence against her didnt sit right with me.. but hell yeah, SHE could sit on my dack whenever she wants...