Do You Remember..

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 pm

HALFTIME HEAT? TTO's ambitious answer to ESPN and Sports Illustrated? That's where I used to get ALL my sports info...
Rekshots

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:50 pm

it was very heated ;)
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:47 am

CHURCH'S CHICKEN used to be HALFTIME HEAT'S biggest advertiser. Their saying used to be something like THE ONLY THING HOTTER THAN HALFTIME HEAT IS CHURCH'S SPICY TEXAS CHICKEN with a warning that only serious chicken eaters should dip the bird in church's chicken brand SPICY MUSTARD... And there, in all his power and glory would be Texas hero Z-RO, smiling and holding a crispy chicken wing next to his face, dipped in the notorious condiment and everything.. so sad that the food he advertised would be the cause of his unfortunate shooting and death.. Z-RO is in heaven, still logged in to HALFTIME HEAT as MUSTARDKANG33... R.I.P....
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:21 am

I heard all the major sports stations felt threatened and had CEO kidnapped, forcing him to shut down all his sites
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 am

Damn big dawg, I remember when HALFTIME HEAT held a promotion at a ROCKETS home game where whichever kid ate the most chicken wings in 10 minutes would get an all expense paid trip to visit the CHURCH'S CHICKEN where Z-RO was assasinated... Some kid named AARON MARKSBURGH the THIRD won and actually got to sit in the same booth where Z-RO got popped!! Plexi Glass protects the blood stain left on the plastic bench and AARON took a gang of pictures pretending he had been shot in the head... The kid even posed inside the white chalk outline the coroner left after picking up Z-RO's body from the floor and removing it from the premises...
Lucky ass kid got the trip of a lifetime!!

Aww damn, i remember that at around the same time C.E.O. was announcing that he had partnered up with TIME-WARNER to create HALFTIME HEAT, TOOTHROWED and WARRIOR had gotten involved in a TTO STORYLINE about some pictures of a 16 year old... Aww damn!! I remember EIGHTFILTHY running through every thread telling any and all that a thread exposing WARRIOR and TOOTHROWED existed!! That whole day into the next WARRIOR and his partner got roasted like the nuts of a saharan ant... Naw man, that shit was classic.. long live YAT and his fucking antics... that fool came at me dirty but he was the EAZY-E of TTO...