Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm

J-Don wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm
baldjesus gonna blame minorities for all of his problems though he swears he loves them.. totally ignoring that DACA beneficiaries have been good for the U.S. economy

you soon goin learn that it costs money to be a racist

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/daca-de ... llion.html
cracking down on illegal immigration increased the wages of construction workers by 30 percent
https://www.nationaleconomicseditorial. ... increases/
overall it had no effect on the construction industry

so are you for slave wages or against slave wages? im really confused by the points you are making. one instance you are for everyone joining unions and making more money. the next point you make is how we need cheap slave labor so the capitalists can make DAT BIG MONEY exploiting them, but if you do want to deport them and make the lives of american's better, thats somehow racist and we should let all the illegals in . I thought you commies were for better wages for workers? or is NOT being a racist more important?
you can't be for both, we live in the real world not utopia commie land

i swear the political left used to be all in favor of unions and people making a better living for themselves do they not realize more illegal workers will affect the wages of workers? even fuckign NPR is for sending jobs overseas because "brining them back would be too hard". basically wanting large corps to keep fucking people in America in the ass, so Companies can make a bigger profit
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/05/535626109 ... in-america

this is why i don't care about politics. its literally a bunch of retard fags sucking each other off and virtue signaling

end politics
more anime
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:21 pm
J-Don wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm
baldjesus gonna blame minorities for all of his problems though he swears he loves them.. totally ignoring that DACA beneficiaries have been good for the U.S. economy

you soon goin learn that it costs money to be a racist

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/daca-de ... llion.html
cracking down on illegal immigration increased the wages of construction workers by 30 percent
https://www.nationaleconomicseditorial. ... increases/
overall it had no effect on the construction industry

so are you for slave wages or against slave wages? im really confused by the points you are making. one instance you are for everyone joining unions and making more money. the next point you make is how we need cheap slave labor so the capitalists can make DAT BIG MONEY exploiting them, but if you do want to deport them and make the lives of american's better, thats somehow racist and we should let all the illegals in . I thought you commies were for better wages for workers? or is NOT being a racist more important?
you can't be for both, we live in the real world not utopia commie land

i swear the political left used to be all in favor of unions and people making a better living for themselves do they not realize more illegal workers will affect the wages of workers? even fuckign NPR is for sending jobs overseas because "brining them back would be too hard". basically wanting large corps to keep fucking people in America in the ass, so Companies can make a bigger profit
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/05/535626109 ... in-america

this is why i don't care about politics. its literally a bunch of retard fags sucking each other off and virtue signaling

end politics
more anime
you are referring to non union contractors, who by default have to play the wage game just to survive. If Trump goes HAM on DACA and kicks all the aliens out, then those rates are bound to decline because our economy is partially dependent on their innovation, but I do not like to advocate this because we are still exploiting them

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/new ... story.html

having multiple friends in Local 79, I know firsthand that unions pay higher wages and if such is not the case, then their benefits package (especially in face of on-site safety hazards) sufficiently make up for it

my union niggas making more scrilla than these liberal arts losers

http://theweek.com/articles/645896/how- ... not-member

you can attribute undocumented workers as one of the forces in keeping unions alive (and by extent, the safety of all workers when on-the-job, regardless of legal status)

https://thinkprogress.org/labor-unions- ... 76ac69da2/

my argument for undocumented immigrants economically speaking does not extend more than that. I do not subscribe to liberal economic theory,

the fact is, most leftists hate unions nowadays.. cuz tbh they all some broke niggas

Still, we are at fault for why they are here. No economic theory can change that. Trump, Obama, and the rest recognize that this is a direct consequence of the game they play, so they have their way of trying to reconcile it.

there is no way of permanently solving the undocumented question without addressing "imperialist capitalism" point blank period.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:04 pm

J-Don wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm
if you're not in his tax bracket ur not going to benefit... doesn't matter who you are

how many times do I have to say that
You literally have no clue what you're talking about, I'm no where near his tax bracket and I've already benefited in more ways than one from him and this isn't including how well my stocks are doing., and he hasn't even got to tax reforms.

I'm also a teamster and we would benefit greatly if even half of the "dreamers" were deported, there would be better job security, more opportunity for overtime for those who want it and many of them would be replaced by more efficient workers.

Not to mention the fact that hispanics tend to try and take over businesses which I've seen first hand with my line of work and also even worse in the auto industry which a friend works in. It's hard for a white guy to keep a job in a business run by almost all mexicans, if that sounds racist to you then welcome to the real world. I don't have very strong feeling on DACA but the law is the law and I can't say I'd be disappointed to see Americans put first for once.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:20 am

baldjesus wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:04 pm
J-Don wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm
if you're not in his tax bracket ur not going to benefit... doesn't matter who you are

how many times do I have to say that
You literally have no clue what you're talking about, I'm no where near his tax bracket and I've already benefited in more ways than one from him and this isn't including how well my stocks are doing., and he hasn't even got to tax reforms.

I'm also a teamster and we would benefit greatly if even half of the "dreamers" were deported, there would be better job security, more opportunity for overtime for those who want it and many of them would be replaced by more efficient workers.

Not to mention the fact that hispanics tend to try and take over businesses which I've seen first hand with my line of work and also even worse in the auto industry which a friend works in. It's hard for a white guy to keep a job in a business run by almost all mexicans, if that sounds racist to you then welcome to the real world. I don't have very strong feeling on DACA but the law is the law and I can't say I'd be disappointed to see Americans put first for once.
glad you mentioned that

have you ever considered why nonunion contractors have a significant chance of underbidding unions?

it's because they have a majority workforce that has a questionable immigration status. Such a workforce is easy to exploit and pay substandard wages since they are less likely to come forth about their working conditions

So yes, work can therefore be easily outsourced and those, especially at the junior level, can be hit pretty hard

The fact is big business is headstrong behind maintaining such a workforce. There are 11.7 million such persons today in the U.S. Can Trump make a dent with those numbers? A better question to ask is, will big business even stand to see undocumented workers kicked out at such rates?

The answer to both is no, and it is therefore a much more sensible option to see these workers to achieve citizenship. At that point, it would make sense for workers throughout to go union. I stand with all workers making liveable wages and being SAFE on the job, which comes BEFORE profits that the contractor hopes to make

I do not live in Texas, so I can't say what specifically goes on down there, but I can guarantee you that basic economic theory is still applicable: that the goal of management (regardless if they are HISPANIC or white) is to maximize profit and reduce cost.

I still wouldn't call what you are going through a race thing, because if the majority of whites were undocumented, then that would be first on the mexican's list of people to hire. And I guarantee you they would all paid shitty wages. The answer therefore is not with Trump, nor is it with any Democrat. IT IS ABOUT ORGANIZING YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR BETTER WAGES AND CONTRACTS THROUGHOUT

IN THE 20TH CENTURY, BOTH NATIVE AND UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS ALIKE FOUGHT FOR WHAT WE NOW CALL THE WEEKEND. CURRENTLY, A LOT OF MY HOMIES ARE ORGANIZING FOR A THREE-DAY WEEKEND AS WELL AS STICKING UP FOR THEIR NONUNION BRETHREN IN THE STRUGGLE
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:07 am

Oy vey I am not even about to pick apart that giant wall of text good job. You have spent a lot of time reading about the world and little time experiencing it, good luck with your 3 day weekend lol
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:28 am

You ignoramus, just answer how you think it's possible for Trump to make a dent on 11.7 million illegals when big business has long permitted their existence? Shit, who were the ones building his resorts?

And the answer to your personal vendetta against Mexicans is of course to deport them as opposed to using the opportunity to fight for the rights of ALL workers, knowing that private contractors would still use the same model to ensure exploitative conditions... you got no respect for what unions have done so that ppl like you aren't bootlickers then you don't deserve them period

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:31 am

FYI I'm affiliated with LIUNA Local 79 and have worked with them on securing bigger and better contracts for workers

So while you out here whining about being thrown under the bus by Mexicans we're getting paid

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 pm

J-Don wrote:
how you think it's possible for Trump to make a dent on 11.7 million illegals
deport them, it's working better than you think get over it
J-Don wrote:
your personal vendetta against Mexicans is of course to deport them as opposed to using the opportunity to fight for the rights of ALL workers
I have no vendetta against Mexicans, you are dense, I want illegals to go back and get in the queue to come back legally, I support all LEGAL workers rights, if you are here 10+ years and can afford to secure a job but can't take steps to become a legal citizen then it's none of my concern when the law comes down on you
J-Don wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:31 am
FYI I'm affiliated with LIUNA Local 79 and have worked with them on securing bigger and better contracts for workers

So while you out here whining about being thrown under the bus by Mexicans we're getting paid

While you're sitting around roleplaying that unions give a shit about some college kid"s opinion who has no life or work experience, I'm actually in a union making money, have been for over 10 years. I'm not whining about hispanics(for you to lump every latin american here together as 'mexicans' is a bit racist) throwing me under a bus, they can't throw me under a bus, I simply stated my union would do nothing but benefit from less illegals.

If you care so much dedicate all them fancy book learnins' to write your congressmen with all your brilliant earthshattering ideas, because they have 6 months to fix DACA, and I'm sure they could use opinions as valuable as yours.
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:03 pm

You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Boy C is jackin off reading j-don and baldjesus arguing
Pre-K

Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 pm

all i see is a bunch of pussy paragraphs
baldjesus