Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Y3n$inGunni£

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:55 am

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
The judges ruling only applies to those with visas
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/28/cu ... ports.html
its literally nothing

keep cryin J don. trump keepin out them terrorist muslim fags
Yes I know the halt is temporary and it doesn't apply to refugees

While it doesn't mean anything to reactionaries such as yourself, hundreds of people with valid green cards were saved from deportation today and probably faced certain death upon returning to their countries.

The liberal cuckold governor of my state even helped make it possible for protestors to be out tonight and for days in the future... with their hard work it will be even more likely that more damage can be done to Trump's agenda

But first can you explain the logic behind his executive order? I think this meme does a pretty good job at pointing out the idiocy and blatant racism of his plan

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
the countries on the list are countries that the united states has militarily intervened in and the countries that are covered under 8 U.S.C. § 1187(a)(12)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1187#a_12

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/p ... trump.html

IRAN: Iran was the site of a 1953 coup that was assisted by the CIA. The coup brought the Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi to power — a dictator who ruled the country until his overthrow in the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Following that revolution, the United States government supported Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s war on Iran, even as he used chemical weapons against Iranians. In 1988, the U.S. Navy also mistakenly shot down an Iranian civilian airliner, killing all 290 people on board. More recently, Iran was subjected to one of the world’s first state-sponsored cyberattacks, as the Stuxnet virus was deployed against its nuclear program.

IRAQ: Four presidents in a row have bombed Iraq. After a decade of brutal sanctions that primarily harmed Iraq’s civil society, rather than its government leadership, the U.S.-led invasion in 2003 has led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and the resulting destabilization has made Iraq the “world capital of terrorism.”

LIBYA: From 1986 air strikes to the 2011 military intervention to more recent attacks against ISIS camps in Libya, the country has almost continually been a site of U.S. military actions. Some of the refugees fleeing the country have said they would rather “die at sea” than return to their country.

SOMALIA: Somalia has been one of the focal points of the drone war, and U.S. support for the Ethiopian invasion of the country did little to help stabilize a territory that is in perpetual humanitarian crisis.

SUDAN: In 1998, the U.S. blew up the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical plant, which manufactured over half of the country’s pharmaceutical products. Although the attack was supposedly aimed at Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network, no such link ever emerged.

SYRIA: The U.S. and other countries have been supporting rebel groups in Syria’s civil war for years. The U.S. is also targeting ISIS and other extreme groups in an extensive air-war campaign. Violence on all sides has led to millions of Syrians fleeing the country, fomenting the worst refugee crisis in modern times.

YEMEN: Yemen is another ground zero for the drone war. The U.S. has also played a functional role in supporting the Saudi-led intervention into the country’s civil war, which has left over 10,000 dead and has millions facing starvation — and led to a resurgence of anti-American terrorist groups that the drone war was supposed to be curtailing."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/trumps-mus ... ou/5570949

thanks j don you made me google why trump banned those countries.. now i have cancer.. i hate you. i can feel the tumors growing on my back. You tricked me into basically doing homework

also that meme was terrible. i should ban you for posting such asinine shit.

on a serious note.....did you get any pussy from teh protest? I know the main reason any male goes and protest is to get sum trashy hippie pussy..

if you did post pics of her. i wanna see sum hippie tits
My New status update
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 am

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
its literally nothing

While it doesn't mean anything to reactionaries such as yourself, hundreds of people with valid green cards were saved from deportation today and probably faced certain death upon returning to their countries.

The liberal cuckold governor of my state even helped make it possible for protestors to be out tonight and for days in the future... with their hard work it will be even more likely that more damage can be done to Trump's agenda

But first can you explain the logic behind his executive order? I think this meme does a pretty good job at pointing out the idiocy and blatant racism of his plan

the countries on the list are countries that the united states has militarily intervened in and the countries that are covered under 8 U.S.C. § 1187(a)(12)

IRAN: Iran was the site of a 1953 coup that was assisted by the CIA. The coup brought the Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi to power — a dictator who ruled the country until his overthrow in the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Following that revolution, the United States government supported Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s war on Iran, even as he used chemical weapons against Iranians. In 1988, the U.S. Navy also mistakenly shot down an Iranian civilian airliner, killing all 290 people on board. More recently, Iran was subjected to one of the world’s first state-sponsored cyberattacks, as the Stuxnet virus was deployed against its nuclear program.

IRAQ: Four presidents in a row have bombed Iraq. After a decade of brutal sanctions that primarily harmed Iraq’s civil society, rather than its government leadership, the U.S.-led invasion in 2003 has led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and the resulting destabilization has made Iraq the “world capital of terrorism.”

LIBYA: From 1986 air strikes to the 2011 military intervention to more recent attacks against ISIS camps in Libya, the country has almost continually been a site of U.S. military actions. Some of the refugees fleeing the country have said they would rather “die at sea” than return to their country.

SOMALIA: Somalia has been one of the focal points of the drone war, and U.S. support for the Ethiopian invasion of the country did little to help stabilize a territory that is in perpetual humanitarian crisis.

SUDAN: In 1998, the U.S. blew up the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical plant, which manufactured over half of the country’s pharmaceutical products. Although the attack was supposedly aimed at Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network, no such link ever emerged.

SYRIA: The U.S. and other countries have been supporting rebel groups in Syria’s civil war for years. The U.S. is also targeting ISIS and other extreme groups in an extensive air-war campaign. Violence on all sides has led to millions of Syrians fleeing the country, fomenting the worst refugee crisis in modern times.

YEMEN: Yemen is another ground zero for the drone war. The U.S. has also played a functional role in supporting the Saudi-led intervention into the country’s civil war, which has left over 10,000 dead and has millions facing starvation — and led to a resurgence of anti-American terrorist groups that the drone war was supposed to be curtailing."

thanks j don you made me google why trump banned those countries.. now i have cancer.. i hate you. i can feel the tumors growing on my back. You tricked me into basically doing homework

on a serious note.....did you get any pussy from teh protest? I know the main reason any male goes and protest is to get sum trashy hippie pussy..

I'll give you a like for doing all that, though I hope you see that the countries on the Muslim Ban List are the direct results of the U.S. waging drone strikes on those countries and it has nothing to do with terror attacks waged directly against this country. Your list directly showed that

Coincidentally enough, the countries not on the ban list have all been historically tied to terror attacks against America as displayed by the meme.... if Trump wanted to be a smarter reactionary, he would have done the exact opposite.

But The U.S. doesn't want to own up to the collateral damage caused by its imperialist efforts.

I give Trump props for being a more effective war monger than Obama. He is what America needs, but I don't stand for America fundamentally speaking, so my respect for him only goes so far. That is my official stance on Trump,

To answer your question, no I didn't get any pussy

i was there since late afternoon and left around 10 p.m.

There were hippie chicks and some hood chicks there, because Trump honestly gets no love in the hood

I don't dab in political pussy anymore, because that only entails problems for me. While there is nothing wrong with youngins flandering around, niggas in leftist circles easily become pussy whipped by bitches. A lot of the bitches have sexual trauma and will blame you if they hook up with you and aren't able to take care of their every need. Bitches play the feminist card not for empowerment, but to be victims.

To be honest with you, I have been thrown under the bus by left political organizations because of pussy. Ever since then, I have kept pussy separate from everything I do.

This is the first protest I have been to in just over 2/3 years... the last one concerned the michael brown/eric garner indictments. I felt proud to go and as a grassroots organizer with his own squad of real niggas, I got some productive shit done interacting with some of the people there.
Y3n$inGunni£

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 am

I agree with where you said that women act like feminists so they can be Victims. It fits in with the whole description if what a woman is.
A useless thing that the world just keeps "happening to"
Listen to our terminology.
When we make babies we
"get them pregnant"
When we're poor: "what about her man? He don't work? "
Countless programs and organizations at their beck and call and rushing to their aid free to them and at the cost of every Tommy taxpayer and poor bastard on child support. Not one program that I Know of of exists to help a man who is behind pay his child support
Thousands of programs exist to feed, house, clothe, provide power and water, and protect women.
And when they have to do the things a man has to do they act like they deserve more praise than a man deserves. If they could keep a man they wouldn't have to..
"but there's no good men"
Yes there are, you just must only attract fuck niggas
I digress..
On top of all that shit
Now they want to say they deserve to reactivate feminism. Why? So they can have a giant soap box podium to announce their victimization and tell it on the mountain?
Say nothing about what they already have and only remind everyone of what they ain't got yet.. Just like a woman.
And why. Because they know they can.

As a child I remember my aunts telling my sisters
"y'all are sitting on a gold mine"

It's taught. It's bred, and imbedded
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:46 am

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:A federal judge just overturned Trump's executive order... WITHIN 24 HOURS... the first time that something like this has happened

thankfully it did

I'm at the JFK airport tonight with protestors and shit is lit out here

But the most retarded thing of this ordeal is how Trump targeted countries that on record have committed ZERO attacks against American civilians

Goes a long way to show you about Trump's cracker agenda

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
its literally nothing

Here in Germany we have these fuckin reghats claiming they just want to be save. Now they live like kings on welfare. When they have to wait for "their" money, they get pissed and attack government workers. I am one, so I know.
Also they get houses when they have at least four kids. But working for that money - that's the shit they don't want.
Instead they go to fake arab doctors, who write a letter for them, that they are to ill to start a work. Fucking sons of bitches should rot in their pussy wars. We had real wars here, but nobody fleed .... Only the Jews and the French.

So fuck your statistics. It's not only about killing. They want that white money. They are the new niggers.

When they want to be free... Why do they not "flee" to Turkey or the Libanon. Fucking refugee pieces of shit
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:10 am

J-Don wrote:no I didn't get any pussy

Thank you sir - for the greatest signature in the history of the internet :)
Rekshots

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:15 am

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

I'll give you a like for doing all that, though I hope you see that the countries on the Muslim Ban List are the direct results of the U.S. waging drone strikes on those countries and it has nothing to do with terror attacks waged directly against this country. Your list directly showed that

Coincidentally enough, the countries not on the ban list have all been historically tied to terror attacks against America as displayed by the meme.... if Trump wanted to be a smarter reactionary, he would have done the exact opposite.

But The U.S. doesn't want to own up to the collateral damage caused by its imperialist efforts.

I give Trump props for being a more effective war monger than Obama. He is what America needs, but I don't stand for America fundamentally speaking, so my respect for him only goes so far. That is my official stance on Trump,

To answer your question, no I didn't get any pussy

There were hippie chicks and some hood chicks there, because Trump honestly gets no love in the hood

I don't dab in political pussy anymore, because that only entails problems for me. While there is nothing wrong with youngins flandering around, niggas in leftist circles easily become pussy whipped by bitches. A lot of the bitches have sexual trauma and will blame you if they hook up with you and aren't able to take care of their every need. Bitches play the feminist card not for empowerment, but to be victims.

To be honest with you, I have been thrown under the bus by left political organizations because of pussy. Ever since then, I have kept pussy separate from everything I do.

This is the first protest I have been to in just over 2/3 years... the last one concerned the michael brown/eric garner indictments. I felt proud to go and as a grassroots organizer with his own squad of real niggas, I got some productive shit done interacting with some of the people there.

don't worry he will
interview wednesday

"DAVID MUIR: Let me ask you about some of the countries that won't be on the list, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia. Why are we going to allow people to come into this country ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: You're going to see -- you're going to see. We're going to have extreme vetting in all cases. And I mean extreme. And we're not letting people in if we think there's even a little chance of some problem. "

"PRESIDENT TRUMP: We are excluding certain countries. But for other countries we're gonna have extreme vetting. It's going to be very hard to come in. Right now it's very easy to come in. It's gonna be very, very hard. I don't want terror in this country. You look at what happened in San Bernardino. You look at what happened all over. You look at what happened in the World Trade Center. Okay, I mean, take that as an example. "
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcri ... d=45047602

Honestly if he was gonna ban countries for 90 days. he shouldve gave them at least a two week warning. doing it on a friday right before the weekend was a dick move.

no tits :(
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 am

Europe Savage wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
its literally nothing

Here in Germany we have these fuckin reghats claiming they just want to be save. Now they live like kings on welfare. When they have to wait for "their" money, they get pissed and attack government workers. I am one, so I know.
Also they get houses when they have at least four kids. But working for that money - that's the shit they don't want.
Instead they go to fake arab doctors, who write a letter for them, that they are to ill to start a work. Fucking sons of bitches should rot in their pussy wars. We had real wars here, but nobody fleed .... Only the Jews and the French.

So fuck your statistics. It's not only about killing. They want that white money. They are the new niggers.

When they want to be free... Why do they not "flee" to Turkey or the Libanon. Fucking refugee pieces of shit
You haven't had a legitimate war since WWII while the Middle East has eaten shit forever as a result of countries like yours and the U.S. fighting for global interests. You can fight in their country and destroy livelihoods on top of everything but don't want to deal with the refugees who flee as a result

Fuck your opinion, you are a piece of shit and worse than most Americans

Desperado
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 am

J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 am

Y3n$inGunni£ wrote:I agree with where you said that women act like feminists so they can be Victims. It fits in with the whole description if what a woman is.
A useless thing that the world just keeps "happening to"
Listen to our terminology.
When we make babies we
"get them pregnant"
When we're poor: "what about her man? He don't work? "
Countless programs and organizations at their beck and call and rushing to their aid free to them and at the cost of every Tommy taxpayer and poor bastard on child support. Not one program that I Know of of exists to help a man who is behind pay his child support
Thousands of programs exist to feed, house, clothe, provide power and water, and protect women.
And when they have to do the things a man has to do they act like they deserve more praise than a man deserves. If they could keep a man they wouldn't have to..
"but there's no good men"
Yes there are, you just must only attract fuck niggas
I digress..
On top of all that shit
Now they want to say they deserve to reactivate feminism. Why? So they can have a giant soap box podium to announce their victimization and tell it on the mountain?
Say nothing about what they already have and only remind everyone of what they ain't got yet.. Just like a woman.
And why. Because they know they can.

As a child I remember my aunts telling my sisters
"y'all are sitting on a gold mine"

It's taught. It's bred, and imbedded
I'd like to clarify something I said

I stand behind women and the struggles they face, especially in the hood. We need to acknowledge that we live in a patriarchal society

But feminism has taught women for the most part to be victims about it as opposed to empowering themselves. This is true.

A lot of beef niggas have with bitches really stems from shit like how the role the criminal justice system plays in tearing up families through means like child support.

And we still have our head up our asses about being a monogamous society when the reality is different people have different needs on this shit

So what the hood needs is a more proactive approach in resolving the systematic issues that affect both men and women and consequently look out for each other more. Women get locked out of finding work because they are obliged to take care of their kids amongst other things, while men take their problems out on women (domestic violence) because of the bullshit they face in the streets.

Men and women have long antagonized each other when there is a larger player at hand. That's what I'm trying to convey here

Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:50 am

J-Don wrote:
You haven't had a legitimate war since WWII while the Middle East has eaten shit forever as a result of countries like yours and the U.S. fighting for global interests. You can fight in their country and destroy livelihoods on top of everything but don't want to deal with the refugees who flee as a result

Go and suck a stinky refugee dick. Take these motherfuckers to your house and work for them. I won't.
And fuck these pussy "wars" in the middle east. All of them together is less hard than one day of WWII. But Europeans never fleed. If they wanted to be safe, these fuckin refugees and terrorists could stay in Turkey or Lebanon. But they want that german money.

They should learn history and read, what germans do with fuckin parasites...
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:50 am

Desperado wrote:Image

baldjesus
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:44 pm

J Don, Donald Trump is your president now, stay mad kiddo.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Europe Savage wrote:
J-Don wrote:

Go and suck a stinky refugee dick. Take these motherfuckers to your house and work for them. I won't.
And fuck these pussy "wars" in the middle east. All of them together is less hard than one day of WWII. But Europeans never fleed. If they wanted to be safe, these fuckin refugees and terrorists could stay in Turkey or Lebanon. But they want that german money.

this is an American website and you an immigrant here

get the fuck off
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:50 pm

J-Don wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
J-Don wrote:

this is an American website and you an immigrant here

get the fuck off
An immigrant on a website? Tf's wrong with you?

Go and suck the aids of Ronni's pussy
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 pm