Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:33 pm

I wanna see your medical reports man wtf is wrong w u
Kevin44
Screw Head

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Love

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Texas Takeover mobile app

baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Boy C you should hold your breath in protest until they erase all the history you want.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 am

baldjesus wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm
Boy C you should hold your breath in protest until they erase all the history you want.
So you're on the side of the state of Texas? :/

Tell me how you don't support women's rights. How you want TX to incorrectly re-write history books with Mexican history. Saying Hispanics are lazy people who don't want to work..

Blue Lives Matter huh? :roll:
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

WTF are you blabbering about you gigantic cock?

Yes I support Texas, I support womens and blacks rights so much that I feel they should be treated equal, meaning they should have to compete for jobs etc, based on merit and competence, not given handouts and jobs they don't deserve. To treat them like incompetent retards and make special laws to help their fee fees is real sexism/racism.

Hispanics are some of the hardest workers I know, I work with them everyday, I still think they need to come here legally and wait in line like everyone else.

There is a difference between immigration and illegal immigration.

Does this make me a racist and a nazi and a biggot Boy Cock? Am I suppose to be ashamed that I'm white? Pls respond I'd like to hear your self hating virtue signalling opinion.

edit: and yes blue lives matter, as someone who's been arrested 4 times I still say you'd have to be a retard to not want law and order, without law and the fear of consequences you'd have been left in a ditch a long time ago boy cock.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 pm

OMG this is real shit.

How can you not be pro-black in 2017?

We need a Democratic Govenor next! Like that's ever happening though :/
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Pro-Gay
Pro-Black
Pro-Mental Health
Pro-Disabilites
Pro-Immigrants
Pro-Muslims
Pro-Minorites
Pro-Homeless
Pro-Women's Health
Pro-Weed (alcohol is a worse drug)
Pro-Criminal Justice Reform
Pro-Poor
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:37 pm

lol at pro homneless and pro poor
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Pre-K wrote:

jdhagaodk

Come on dog. Gotta support the weak..
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:32 am

Boy C wrote:
Pre-K wrote:

jdhagaodk

You considering those people weak is racist etc...and when did I say I was not "pro-black"? I have nothing against blacks, not going to sacrifice what I work for tho just to satisfy your white guilt.

What do you think of this Boy Cock?

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

This is a list of requests from the leader of BLM

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney
Rekshots

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 am

baldjesus wrote:
Boy C wrote:
Pre-K wrote:

jdhagaodk

You considering those people weak is racist etc...and when did I say I was not "pro-black"? I have nothing against blacks, not going to sacrifice what I work for tho just to satisfy your white guilt.

What do you think of this Boy Cuck?

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Boy C gonna destroy your argument with a Denzel washington Gif
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:28 am

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 am
baldjesus wrote:
Boy C wrote:

jdhagaodk

What do you think of this Boy Cuck?

Boy C gonna destroy your argument with a Denzel washington Gif
Lmfao. I'm done with the internet for today.
Muslim freedom for all.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 am

Pre-K wrote:lol at pro homneless and pro poor
That boy aint right
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:58 am

baldjesus wrote:
Boy C wrote:
Pre-K wrote:

jdhagaodk

What do you think of this Boy Cock?

Shit like that is the result of identity politics bleeding through all movements fighting for genuine societal issues

You know most organizers in charge of BLM have never been profiled in their life or even grew up in the hood.

While there are genuine people in BLM, it is unfortunately overrun by radical Democrats whose aim is handouts and benefits as opposed to systematic change.

That's why BLM and other sectors hold no significant weight and lost the interest of many working niggas

The political left as it is today exists to perpetrate weakness, victim mentality and further validate stances such as yours that all it does is such.

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app