Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Boy C wrote:
Desperado wrote:Boy C tried to hug Mike D lolololol
lmao.

Dog you know they are detaining Muslims at airports now right?

Where is the white Christian oppression for outlawing weed? Because of white Christians weed is illegal in my state. White Christians are interfering with my life..
did you try and hug mike D?
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Boy C wrote:
Desperado wrote:Boy C tried to hug Mike D lolololol
lmao.

Dog you know they are detaining Muslims at airports now right?

Where is the white Christian oppression for outlawing weed? Because of white Christians weed is illegal in my state. White Christians are interfering with my life..

instead of crying on a forum, how about you go to Washington/Austin and do something about it
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Desperado wrote:instead of crying on a forum, how about you go to Washington/Austin and do something about it
Houston march tomorrow at Discovery Green! I could stand up for my beliefs and also see office buildings. The new Marriott Marquis!

Sorry for my ranting. Had a bad day due to the racial/religious profiling.
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:49 pm

A federal judge just overturned Trump's executive order... WITHIN 24 HOURS... the first time that something like this has happened

thankfully it did

I'm at the JFK airport tonight with protestors and shit is lit out here

But the most retarded thing of this ordeal is how Trump targeted countries that on record have committed ZERO attacks against American civilians

Goes a long way to show you about Trump's cracker agenda

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Stay safe! @J-Don
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Desperado wrote:instead of crying on a forum, how about you go to Washington/Austin and do something about it

Fantastic SPC show tonight

Stays home and listens to SPC via the headphones

Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:33 pm

J-Don wrote:A federal judge just overturned Trump's executive order... WITHIN 24 HOURS... the first time that something like this has happened

thankfully it did

But the most retarded thing of this ordeal is how Trump targeted countries that on record have committed ZERO attacks against American civilians

The judges ruling only applies to those with visas
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/28/cu ... ports.html
its literally nothing

keep cryin J don. trump keepin out them terrorist muslim fags
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:A federal judge just overturned Trump's executive order... WITHIN 24 HOURS... the first time that something like this has happened

thankfully it did

its literally nothing

Yes I know the halt is temporary and it doesn't apply to refugees

While it doesn't mean anything to reactionaries such as yourself, hundreds of people with valid green cards were saved from deportation today and probably faced certain death upon returning to their countries.

The liberal cuckold governor of my state even helped make it possible for protestors to be out tonight and for days in the future... with their hard work it will be even more likely that more damage can be done to Trump's agenda

But first can you explain the logic behind his executive order? I think this meme does a pretty good job at pointing out the idiocy and blatant racism of his plan

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:45 pm

J-Don wrote:
its literally nothing

While it doesn't mean anything to reactionaries such as yourself, hundreds of people with valid green cards were saved from deportation today and probably faced certain death upon returning to their countries.

The liberal cuckold governor of my state even helped make it possible for protestors to be out tonight and for days in the future... with their hard work it will be even more likely that more damage can be done to Trump's agenda

But first can you explain the logic behind his executive order? I think this meme does a pretty good job at pointing out the idiocy and blatant racism of his plan
[/quote]

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:52 pm

They burnin' Mosques out there now. Them Texas Boyz at it again

Muslim freedom for all.
Y3n$inGunni£

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't agree with the times
Pre-K

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:58 pm

As a white man i just wanna say

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Y3n$inGunni£

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 am

As a mixed breed I can only p
Leave the house to buy food or weed.
The rest of America will soon gentrify themselves and assimilate until they have nobody else to hate.. At that point mixbreeds will be the new niggers
Rekshots

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:54 am

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

thankfully it did

its literally nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
the countries on the list are countries that the united states has militarily intervened in and the countries that are covered under 8 U.S.C. § 1187(a)(12)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1187#a_12

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/p ... trump.html

IRAN: Iran was the site of a 1953 coup that was assisted by the CIA. The coup brought the Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi to power — a dictator who ruled the country until his overthrow in the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Following that revolution, the United States government supported Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein’s war on Iran, even as he used chemical weapons against Iranians. In 1988, the U.S. Navy also mistakenly shot down an Iranian civilian airliner, killing all 290 people on board. More recently, Iran was subjected to one of the world’s first state-sponsored cyberattacks, as the Stuxnet virus was deployed against its nuclear program.

IRAQ: Four presidents in a row have bombed Iraq. After a decade of brutal sanctions that primarily harmed Iraq’s civil society, rather than its government leadership, the U.S.-led invasion in 2003 has led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, and the resulting destabilization has made Iraq the “world capital of terrorism.”

LIBYA: From 1986 air strikes to the 2011 military intervention to more recent attacks against ISIS camps in Libya, the country has almost continually been a site of U.S. military actions. Some of the refugees fleeing the country have said they would rather “die at sea” than return to their country.

SOMALIA: Somalia has been one of the focal points of the drone war, and U.S. support for the Ethiopian invasion of the country did little to help stabilize a territory that is in perpetual humanitarian crisis.

SUDAN: In 1998, the U.S. blew up the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical plant, which manufactured over half of the country’s pharmaceutical products. Although the attack was supposedly aimed at Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network, no such link ever emerged.

SYRIA: The U.S. and other countries have been supporting rebel groups in Syria’s civil war for years. The U.S. is also targeting ISIS and other extreme groups in an extensive air-war campaign. Violence on all sides has led to millions of Syrians fleeing the country, fomenting the worst refugee crisis in modern times.

YEMEN: Yemen is another ground zero for the drone war. The U.S. has also played a functional role in supporting the Saudi-led intervention into the country’s civil war, which has left over 10,000 dead and has millions facing starvation — and led to a resurgence of anti-American terrorist groups that the drone war was supposed to be curtailing."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/trumps-mus ... ou/5570949

thanks j don you made me google why trump banned those countries.. now i have cancer.. i hate you. i can feel the tumors growing on my back. You tricked me into basically doing homework

also that meme was terrible. i should ban you for posting such asinine shit.

on a serious note.....did you get any pussy from teh protest? I know the main reason any male goes and protest is to get sum trashy hippie pussy..

if you did post pics of her. i wanna see sum hippie tits
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 am

wow
Muslim freedom for all.