Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:55 am

any progress on the hug with Mike d?
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Y'all about to move to them liberal states tho? Washington doing big thangs. That PNW tho.

Seattle tho. Bout as liberal as it can get. They ain't fuckin with Trump doe
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Lol liberal cities are not where you want to be if the shit pops off, don't care about your political views but when this liberal protesting/rioting crap crosses the line finally they are not going to be on the winning side.
Pre-K

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 pm

IDK weed is legal in alot of majority liberal places and im not too much worried about race wars cuz thats not a thing thats gonna happen but me taking 5 blunts to the dome and eating hella honey bunches of oats while watching breaking bad is definitely something thats gonna happen

#godblessamerica
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:12 am

This Is What It's Like When A Father Of 4 Is Detained By ICE While Dropping His Daughters Off At School

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez, an undocumented father of four U.S.-born children, has lived in this country for more than 20 years. On Tuesday, he was dropping his daughters off at school, as he does every morning. He and his wife had already dropped off their 12-year-old daughter and were headed to drop off her 13-year-old sister next when Avelica-Gonzalez was detained by immigration officials a block from his daughter's school in Highland Park.

"My dad always takes my little sisters to school," Jocelyn Avelica, Avelica-Gonzalez's 19-year-old daughter told LAist. Jocelyn, who was at work at the time, said that the car that detained her father had been following him since he had left his house that morning.

"My dad dropped off my first sister and then when he turned around, they turned on their light," Jocelyn said. "My dad was really scared. He didn't want to pull over, but he did. As soon as he did, one car went in front of his truck and one in back of his truck. They took him out and they arrested him. My little sister was still in the car, she's 13. My mom was also there." Avelica-Gonzalez's wife and 13-year-old daughter watched as ICE officials, wearing jackets that just said "POLICE," arrested him.

"If we allow this as a community to continue, then we create an environment where children are afraid to go to school, parents are afraid to drop their children off at school, and people are living in a culture of fear," Emi MacLean, an attorney with the National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON) told LAist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYqtawNtsVg
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:10 am

Boy C wrote:
This Is What It's Like When A Father Of 4 Is Detained By ICE While Dropping His Daughters Off At School

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez, an undocumented father of four U.S.-born children, has lived in this country for more than 20 years. On Tuesday, he was dropping his daughters off at school, as he does every morning. He and his wife had already dropped off their 12-year-old daughter and were headed to drop off her 13-year-old sister next when Avelica-Gonzalez was detained by immigration officials a block from his daughter's school in Highland Park.

"My dad always takes my little sisters to school," Jocelyn Avelica, Avelica-Gonzalez's 19-year-old daughter told LAist. Jocelyn, who was at work at the time, said that the car that detained her father had been following him since he had left his house that morning.

"My dad dropped off my first sister and then when he turned around, they turned on their light," Jocelyn said. "My dad was really scared. He didn't want to pull over, but he did. As soon as he did, one car went in front of his truck and one in back of his truck. They took him out and they arrested him. My little sister was still in the car, she's 13. My mom was also there." Avelica-Gonzalez's wife and 13-year-old daughter watched as ICE officials, wearing jackets that just said "POLICE," arrested him.

"If we allow this as a community to continue, then we create an environment where children are afraid to go to school, parents are afraid to drop their children off at school, and people are living in a culture of fear," Emi MacLean, an attorney with the National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON) told LAist.

Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Boy C wrote:

what a pathetic piece of shit. living here for 20 years and not even going through the correct process to live here. I hope he turns to dust in the mexican desert with his family
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Desperado wrote:
what a pathetic piece of shit. living here for 20 years and not even going through the correct process to live here. I hope he turns to dust in the mexican desert with his family
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:46 pm

i mean he did have 20 years to turn the paperwork in

trumps just deporting all procrastinators
Rekshots

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Desperado wrote:
Boy C wrote:

the average IQ of a mexican is around 88
https://iq-research.info/en/page/averag ... /mx-mexico

so it obvious he's too dumb to figure out the process to become an American citizen.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm

This shit is fucked up though.

I've heard Obama deported people, but it was probably a routine thing. Trump is going hard on it. Whole different level.

Y'all boys who voted for Trump
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Y'all ready for that new Texas border wall tho. I'll start a thread for construction progress :(

[spoiler]it can't really happen, right?[/spoiler]
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm
This shit is fucked up though.

I've heard Obama deported people, but it was probably a routine thing. Trump is going hard on it. Whole different level.

Y'all boys who voted for Trump
more people were deported under obama adminstration than any other
http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

just in the year 2014 over 300,000 people were deported
"In 2014, each of these factors affected ICE operations and
contributed to the number of ICE’s FY 2014 removals, which was 315,943, down from
368,644 in FY 2013. This report sets forth and analyzes ICE’s FY 2014 immigration
enforcement statistics"

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/office ... movals.pdf

what trump is doing is no different than obama. when obama was tearing families apart nobody cared. because... you know.. .the whole being a democrat thing

now get ready for trump to build dat wall