Standing with Muslims and immigrants marches?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 pm

My phone is trippin.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 pm

.. mods delete. Triple post
Pre-K

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Y3n$inGunni£

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:41 am

J-Don wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:46 am
Y3n$inGunni£ wrote:I agree with where you said that women act like feminists so they can be Victims. It fits in with the whole description if what a woman is.
A useless thing that the world just keeps "happening to"
Listen to our terminology.
When we make babies we
"get them pregnant"
When we're poor: "what about her man? He don't work? "
Countless programs and organizations at their beck and call and rushing to their aid free to them and at the cost of every Tommy taxpayer and poor bastard on child support. Not one program that I Know of of exists to help a man who is behind pay his child support
Thousands of programs exist to feed, house, clothe, provide power and water, and protect women.
And when they have to do the things a man has to do they act like they deserve more praise than a man deserves. If they could keep a man they wouldn't have to..
"but there's no good men"
Yes there are, you just must only attract fuck niggas
I digress..
On top of all that shit
Now they want to say they deserve to reactivate feminism. Why? So they can have a giant soap box podium to announce their victimization and tell it on the mountain?
Say nothing about what they already have and only remind everyone of what they ain't got yet.. Just like a woman.
And why. Because they know they can.

As a child I remember my aunts telling my sisters
"y'all are sitting on a gold mine"

It's taught. It's bred, and imbedded
I'd like to clarify something I said

I stand behind women and the struggles they face, especially in the hood. We need to acknowledge that we live in a patriarchal society

But feminism has taught women for the most part to be victims about it as opposed to empowering themselves. This is true.

A lot of beef niggas have with bitches really stems from shit like how the role the criminal justice system plays in tearing up families through means like child support.

And we still have our head up our asses about being a monogamous society when the reality is different people have different needs on this shit

So what the hood needs is a more proactive approach in resolving the systematic issues that affect both men and women and consequently look out for each other more. Women get locked out of finding work because they are obliged to take care of their kids amongst other things, while men take their problems out on women (domestic violence) because of the bullshit they face in the streets.

Men and women have long antagonized each other when there is a larger player at hand. That's what I'm trying to convey here

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
I like how you explain shit
Khameleon
Screw Head

Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:05 am

I heard gay-rino finna get deported you better hurry up and get him to sign some dildos faggit
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Federal appeals court maintains suspension of Trump’s immigration order
By Matt Zapotosky |Thursday, February 9, 2017 | washingtonpost.com

A federal appeals court panel has maintained the freeze on President Trump’s controversial immigration order, meaning previously barred refugees and citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries can continue entering the United States.

In a unanimous, 29-page opinion, three judges with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit flatly rejected the government’s argument that the suspension of the order should be lifted immediately for national security reasons and forcefully asserted their ability to serve as a check on the president’s power.

The judges wrote that any suggestion that they couldn’t “runs contrary to the fundamental structure of our constitutional democracy.”

The judges did not declare outright that the ban was meant to disfavor Muslims — essentially saying it was too early for them to render a judgment on that question. But their ruling is undeniably a blow to the government and means the ban will remain off for the foreseeable future.

Trump reacted angrily on Twitter, posting just minutes after the ruling, “SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!” The Justice Department, which was defending the administration’s position, said in a statement it was “reviewing the decision and considering its options.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 007366defd

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm

double post.
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Is this dude serious?

Muslim freedom for all.
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Mike D banned Boy C from the Tre
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Republicans be like
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 pm

Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 am

Boy C wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:01 pm
black people are the most criminal people in america. don't give them any power
they suck
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 am

8 year old girl was shot and killed on W. Fuqua & Beltway 8.

Unacceptable.
HOUSTON - An 8-year-old girl was shot to death after a crash on West Fuqua Street near Sam Houston Parkway, police said.

Police started their preliminary investigation along with homicide detectives around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. Officials said a white Pontiac Grand Prix and a dark four-door sedan were speeding down West Fuqua Street.
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 am

Boy C wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:47 am
8 year old girl was shot and killed on W. Fuqua & Beltway 8.

Unacceptable.
HOUSTON - An 8-year-old girl was shot to death after a crash on West Fuqua Street near Sam Houston Parkway, police said.

Police started their preliminary investigation along with homicide detectives around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. Officials said a white Pontiac Grand Prix and a dark four-door sedan were speeding down West Fuqua Street.
LOL i bet they were nig nogs

"After the crash, the drivers of the two speeding cars exited their vehicles and began firing shots.

Authorities said it is unclear if they were shooting at each other or if they were intentionally firing shots into the Honda."
http://www.click2houston.com/news/8-yea ... police-say