AmeriKas Most Hated

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:39 am

sadiztik22 wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
Well damn.. so either Pac was intelligent as fuck or I'm his reincarnation
EuroPac, what up LOC!!! You know, these mothaphuckas out here have been blasphemous as fuck, using your name in vain and making money off of you using your fucking likeness as a HOLOGRAM!!! The absolute greed is shocking to me!!! I thought you'd be vibrating in your urn at this point from all your post life anger but instead you're here, in the flesh!! God bless the dead and all that but I'm glad you chose TEXASTAKEOVER as the spot where you chose to re a merge.. wow, I'm so excited!!! Anyway EUROPAC, I just wanted to ask you 2 things.. look at me, my arms are tingling from excitement!! Ok, ok.. First question... What do you think about Donald Trump being the President of the United States? I mean, I'm sure that you predicted it in one of your songs but I don't know which one. Lastly, if you were to re make HIT EM UP today, which of this eras rappers would replace BIGGIE, MOBB DEEP and CHINO XL as your targets? Wow EUROPAC, thank you for showing up here and God bless your ashes... Happy February 1st!!!!!
We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
Pre-K

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 pm

what up pac i been thinkin bout you
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Holy shit Sadistic keep my name out of your word salad you wannabe intellectual. Keep complaining about muh racism while spouting off a bunch of shit you don't even bother learning the facts about, if you want to make a change to your situation start with yourself and try to actually do something with your life. An art degree with a minor in philosophy isn't gonna get you far.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Pre-K wrote:what up pac i been thinkin bout you
It's still bad boy killa - there is no one realler
sadiztik22

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:23 pm

baldjesus wrote:Holy shit Sadistic keep my name out of your word salad you wannabe intellectual. Keep complaining about muh racism while spouting off a bunch of shit you don't even bother learning the facts about, if you want to make a change to your situation start with yourself and try to actually do something with your life. An art degree with a minor in philosophy isn't gonna get you far.

damn boy, there you go being racist as fuck.. I remember a time not long ago when you were hopping up and down my penis like your booty hole was a piston.. in fact, like your profile picture, your head was vibrating on my dick like a 6.3 tremor.. look at your head go!!! Wow, you're trying to get every last bit of that nut down your throat, huh boy!! Well hot damn, you must have seen me put my dick in some other bitch and now you got full blown jealous, huh.. Well look, let's set up a time sometime next week and I'll let that vibrating head of yours slurp some peanut butter off my shaft.. how's that boy, huh?? Who wants my fat dick boy, huh, huh?? You want this fat dick!! Better put a penis pad on your tonsils son cause I'm a bash right through it..
sadiztik22

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Europe Savage wrote:
Damn, EuroPac... Your words have yet to spark the mind of the next great rapper of all time but I'll be damned if your words don't make me shiver like BALDJESUS seeing a black dude walking toward him..

But listen EuroPac.. Are you upset about the NAZI SHIT SHOW that our government has now turned in to? I know you rapped about all of that on your song "HOW DO YOU WANT IT" off of ALL EYEZ ON ME but I would love to get your present day thoughts.. thank you,EUROPAC... thank you...
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

sadiztik22 wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
Damn, EuroPac... Your words have yet to spark the mind of the next great rapper of all time but I'll be damned if your words don't make me shiver like BALDJESUS seeing a black dude walking toward him..

But listen EuroPac.. Are you upset about the NAZI SHIT SHOW that our government has now turned in to? I know you rapped about all of that on your song "HOW DO YOU WANT IT" off of ALL EYEZ ON ME but I would love to get your present day thoughts.. thank you,EUROPAC... thank you...
Yeah nigga, I'm glad that you ask. I gotta say that I knew what's gone happen in my old life already 25 years ago. And I've been warning the world my nigga:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 92391.html

But this fuck boy Donald got me shot in Las Vegas in '96 to become president in 2017. This orange peace of shit been fuckin with pussy ass J-Don and bad boy. But it's still bad boy killa my nigga
sadiztik22

Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 pm

sadiztik22 wrote:
Europe Savage wrote: Yeah nigga, I'm glad that you ask. I gotta say that I knew what's gone happen in my old life already 25 years ago. And I've been warning the world my nigga:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 92391.html

But this fuck boy Donald got me shot in Las Vegas in '96 to become president in 2017. This orange peace of shit been fuckin with pussy ass J-Don and bad boy. But it's still bad boy killa my nigga
Damn EUROPAC, I had no fucking clue that DONALD TRUMP and his posse had you murdered!! He must have had J-DON lick the gun clean to remove all the finger prints from the murder weapon.. Fuck DONALD TRUMP for doing this to you. He must have seen that interview you linked us to and recognized that you were gonna be his downfall..
But I'm glad you hopped up out of that urn and blessed this forum with your powerful words..
EUROPAC, I wanted to know.. Would you consider doing the remix of YG's song "FUCK DONALD TRUMP"?. I know you already made a song similar to that when you dropped "BRENDA's GOT A BABY" from your album 2PACALYPSE now but it would be amazing to hear your flow again on a song that pleads with DONALD TRUMP to make a change.. thanks again, EUROPAC..
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Im just now reading this. Amerikas darlings been keeping me busy working at a barber shop. Here's a recent cut i did

Mex
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:Im just now reading this. Amerikas darlings been keeping me busy working at a barber shop. Here's a recent cut i did

not feeling that hair style, but that shit takes talent
props
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm

I dont really cut hair Mex. Thats a pic from google lol
Mex
Screw Head

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:I dont really cut hair Mex. Thats a pic from google lol
I fell for that shit harder than the time I believed pyrexxx he drove that slab just cuz he posted a pic of himself flicking us off and holding a damn passport
RIP pyrexxx
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:02 am

sadiztik22 wrote: damn boy, there you go being racist as fuck.. I remember a time not long ago when you were hopping up and down my penis like your booty hole was a piston.. in fact, like your profile picture, your head was vibrating on my dick like a 6.3 tremor.. look at your head go!!! Wow, you're trying to get every last bit of that nut down your throat, huh boy!! Well hot damn, you must have seen me put my dick in some other bitch and now you got full blown jealous, huh.. Well look, let's set up a time sometime next week and I'll let that vibrating head of yours slurp some peanut butter off my shaft.. how's that boy, huh?? Who wants my fat dick boy, huh, huh?? You want this fat dick!! Better put a penis pad on your tonsils son cause I'm a bash right through it..
Wow excellent rebuttal, call me a racist then go into a homo-erotic fantasy, that art degree is really going to take you places!
sadiztik22

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:33 am

baldjesus wrote:
Wow excellent rebuttal, call me a racist then go into a homo-erotic fantasy, that art degree is really going to take you places!
Haha!! Thanks bro!! Art degree though? Ahh, I see.. That one and only MEXICAN you once met long ago had an art degree so that's what you may mean. All Mexicans have art degrees based on that one Mexican you knew through your maid... yeah, now I get it.. I'm getting a pretty good idea, in fact..this is like WESTWORLD to you.. TEXASTAKEOVER gives you the ability to mingle with those you would never interact with in your daily life, probably due to fear of getting robbed or of catching diseases, right? This place gives you the chance to actually walk around spouting off while still maintaining your safety around those you'd never really interact with. And just like WESTWORLD you are immune to my or anybody else's retorts because you're a high fellutin white dude that can look up from your computer screen and see the beautiful scenery that keeps you nicely bubble wrapped..Well shit, walk around then, partner!! Enjoy the diversity!! Shoot some Mexicans, rape a black chick, hang some SOUTH AMERICANS!! it's all good bro!! I know it must get boring hanging out with the same privileged WHITE POWER bros all day, so go on, have a ball!!

By the way, are you pimping J-DON out now? Is that why you took offense to my highly critical post? Are you just protecting your investment? How much money are you making selling his ass all over the internet? Fucking rich kids making all the money.,,
sadiztik22

Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 am

sadiztik22 wrote:

J-Dons problems include whether to wear a mullet or sport braids. Sometimes he may choose to wear both; rapper in the front, redneck in the back.
Wow, look at J-DON getting ready to go to a flash mob dance off dedicated to raising money for the FIDEL CASTRO LIBRARY to be built in QUEENS, NEW YORK, all the while thinking about his favorite rap-country collabo OVER AND OVER featuring NELLY & TIM McGRAW...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.