AmeriKas Most Hated

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Sadiztic, I say art degree because you sound like every other tryhard with your wall of meaningless text, thinking he sounds intelligent and witty when you actually just sound like a retard, and obviously has some kind of pent up homosexual tension he doesn't know how to deal with. As for your other mindless babbling I work with and am surrounded with actual diversity, more than you'll be finding at your keyboard or up at your community college chump. Rankin and Ella, just PM me if you wanna get your shit handed to you by a white boy.
sadiztik22

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 pm

baldjesus wrote:Sadiztic, I say art degree because you sound like every other tryhard with your wall of meaningless text, thinking he sounds intelligent and witty when you actually just sound like a retard, and obviously has some kind of pent up homosexual tension he doesn't know how to deal with. As for your other mindless babbling I work with and am surrounded with actual diversity, more than you'll be finding at your keyboard or up at your community college chump. Rankin and Ella, just PM me if you wanna get your shit handed to you by a white boy.
Haha!!! I hope you got your parents permission to come on here.. just imagine if PAMELA and BARON von BALD found out their son LUDWIG was on a site like this.. EGADS!!! They would punish you by taking away your credit cards and putting you on a half hour timeout!! They probably wouldn't even let you go on your daily fox hunt with AMADEUS and BUFFY, your next door neighbors.. Wouldn't want you to face such harsh penalties, Ludwig!! The tantrums you would throw, though!!! You'd cry like a little bitch.. Oh, and by diversity you mean you deal with your black butlers and your Mexican maids, am I right? You fill yourself with different cultures while they wash your boxers and iron your socks, huh.. such diversity!! Haha!! The closest you get to anything multi-cultural is when your chauffeur drives you to Taco Bell, I bet.. look at you, sitting in front of the tenth computer your poppa bought you this month, typing nonsense and listening to a chopped and screwed version of THE SOUND OF MUSIC and thinking you're hood certified while you get JIGGY WITH IT!!
Wait what? you want me to PM you? The fuck? You want some dick pics or something? Hell naw punk, ask you NAZI homies for that shit.. Is that how you got J-DON to become your boyfriend? You asked him to PM you and he sent you booty pics? Aww damn, another TTO connection!! You better not let your parents find out you're getting at minority fags, bro. They won't let you stay up past your bedtime this weekend..
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm

just like I thought shut your pussy mouth
sadiztik22

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

baldjesus wrote:just like I thought shut your pussy mouth
Hahaha!! You're not gonna trick me into sending you dick picks, bro.. I'm not J-DON..
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:05 pm

I doubt you can afford a camera good enough to capture your micro peen
sadiztik22

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:10 pm

baldjesus wrote:I doubt you can afford a camera good enough to capture your micro peen
Aww damn, I got you to start discussing my dick now.. haha!! Damn, how easy must it be for internet homos to pull you and J-DON for weeklong rape sessions. You two fags deserve each other..
Pre-K

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:53 am

Plex

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
sadiztik22

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 am

BALDJESUS and his dad BARON von BALD left for DISNEYWORLD ORLANDO RESORT this afternoon. LIL von BALD will be too busy meeting MICKEY MOUSE and sharing a bed with his horny dad to respond today... before he left, he sent me 5 PM's requesting obscene imagery.. When I didn't answer he threatened to sic his black butler and an army of Mexican maids to fuck me up if he didn't get some dick pics. He told me I had until he returned from his vacation to respond and that until then he'd have to sext with J-DON.. Fuck that fucking bitch, ima whoop the fuck outta anybody he sends...
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Like I said come at me pussy, Ill smack those Chiclets out your mouth.
sadiztik22

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:41 pm

baldjesus wrote:Like I said come at me pussy, Ill smack those Chiclets out your mouth.
Aww damn bro, you sound psyched!! I bet you listened to the SLIM THUG and BEYONCÉ classic CHECK ON IT before you logged on in order to get into war mode... much respect..
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

I'd either be in the black or mulatto category

Now being mullato sucked, especially growing up in downtown Seattle. But it also enabled me to adapt, chameleon status. And I can still be myself at the same time. A difficult feat to achieve. Put that up in ya mouth.

P.s. sadistik, put me in one or both categories I listed, yknow, for my promotion lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Texas Takeover mobile app

DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Now being mullato sucked, especially growing up in downtown Seattle. But it also enabled me to adapt, chameleon status. And I can still be myself at the same time. A difficult feat to achieve. Put that up in ya mouth.

P.s. sadistik, put me in one or both categories I listed, yknow, for my promotion lol

DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ

Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Loner1

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:01 am

Damn, DJ BlackJack, sorry to hear about your struggles bro.. at least in Seattle it always rains so at least you were able to hide your tears in the raindrops.. im glad you were able to shine through and drop your albums, man. How easy it would have been for you to put a gun to your temple and end it all but instead you perservered.. nice... put that on your record player and spin one for the old ones...