Someday Soon...

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Loner1

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:39 pm

Someday soon I hope to see.... J-DON become head BEAR of the U.S.S.R. scouts so that he may lead the young radicals back into EAST GERMANY.. GORBACHEV, put up that wall!!

Someday soon I hope to see....Rekshots in a nursing home, old and fragile, getting robbed and beaten by nurses and relatives only to have SSL shuffle in and save him in a touching TTO reunion, tears in their eyes as they both take a lethal injection..

Someday soon I hope to see... DJ BLACK JACK break into the BIG TIME by being the official DJ of REKSHOTS and SSL's funeral..

Someday soon I hope to see.....DAT MESKIN pick up the phone and have it be SPM on the other end, revealing that he's being released and if he could please pick him up from the prison..

Someday soon I hope to see... MIXXER on CBS' 60 minutes, doing in depth investigations on abandoned buildings across the country and the fun things you can do inside them...

Someday soon I hope to see.... JUNEBUG drive into a Church's Chicken parking lot with his hooked up ass LINCOLN, finally able to PARKING LOT PIMP..

Someday soon I hope to see... PRE-K in VH1's hit reality show RAP OF LOVE with 20 SOUTHERN FRIED SLUTS vying to give him STD'S with EUROSAVAGE as the shows host.

Someday soon I hope to see.... MEXTOPTEN on FORBES top ten list of top ten list websites...

Someday soon I hope to see.... DESPERADO and KHAMELEON become friends and join forces to perform SUMMER ANTHEM at the SUPER BOWL..

Someday soon I hope to see... MILITARY MIND complete his SCREW TAPE collection on the same day DONALD TRUMP promotes him to GENERAL of the U.S. ARMY..

Someday soon I hope to see.. the sorry state of my essay's once again find that special place in your hearts so that I may continue writing endless nonsense..

In an effort to relinquish my tanking image i have given you a positive thread in the hopes that these futures come true.. see you guys later!!
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:52 pm

I almost cried
Loner1

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:18 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:52 pm
I almost cried
I heard people call him the HOUSTON 2PAC. Is that how you saw him? Based on the quality of his music and his popularity, would you say that?
Pre-K

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:51 pm

GHETTO DREAMS WILL BE FULFILLED
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Oooohh weee, hot damn!! You know how they say IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS? Well instead of breaking it, I smoked ten TITANICS worth of it and you can see the results of my excursion right here in this mess of a thread.. damn, I was brain sick and twisted like the villian in a murder flick!! I even thought I was hallucinating when I saw the homie VAH-J-J marching in protest right here in L.A.X!! I was like IT CANT BE!! But when I saw that he was protesting pussy i knew that it was actually him!! He had a dildo neclace on and everything!! When i saw BaldJesus with him I knew i was in the midst of a cauldron of faggots so i took off.. but at least i get why VAH-J-J says he feels like an unsafe queer faggot.. Any hoo, TTO I fucking love you you motherphucking bastard!! Im a be here until the white coats drag me away and put me in a padded cell!! Yup yup, im sober but not for long and in this small window of sanity i will give those with wikipedia diplomas more reasons to despise me.. A POKEMON STORY coming soon!!
Pre-K

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 pm

damn sadr goin hard on that shard
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 pm
damn sadr goin hard on that shard
Damn bro, every other city I go, I see my bitch CRYSTAL.. It was a time not too long ago when you could have asked me to cut off either my leg, my addiction or my TTO.. You would have known the answer once you saw me walking on that bionic leg.. Damn, maybe Im exageratting but back then, who knows..
Pre-K

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:25 pm

you gotta say no bro

sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:25 pm
you gotta say no bro
You aint even lying, homie.. Check this out, gee, i worked at this Club called COSMO in HOLLYWOOD until about a few months ago.. when I first got there (about 2years ago) I was the only fucker on that and my productivity soared.. soon i got a homie to try it and then a manager.. pretty soon the whole house was infatuated by glass.. dudes that lived and died by coke loved the low cost of CRYSTAL and dumped the WHITE GIRL for the dirty birdy.. homie, one dude even started carrying a CRYSTAL survival pack with a torch and a pookie the size of a king sized snicker!! Seeing all these people fall into that well made me rethink my addiction so i quit. I lost so much weight, gee, about 40 pounds.. I gained all that and more but the feeling to get blitzed comes around here and then and so i took the ferrari out on a ride last week.. DOGGGG... fuck, i was a ricocheting bullet, homie!! But unlike before, im now able to sit back and take long breaks in between sessions.. i dont know about texas, but meth has cali by the balls.. black dudes are on it like it was chronic and they were never in the meth market like this.. anyway, im cool right now though. Just had to get that one last party in.. in about a month ima go again.. yo PRE-k, youre a gee homie, dont ever fall for crystals fat tits.. its just an illusion...