Stop Hating On White People

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:28 pm

I want to address how the notion of cultural appropriation is entirely bullshit

We want to talk about how white people have reacted to black culture and adopted it as if it were their own

But we forget about how other races have done the same shit (look how asians have adopted trap music, aka trapenese)

Even black people; like what Jay Z did when he sampled from Hossam Ramsey for Big Pimpin feat. UFK

Should we call out Wu Tang Clan as culture appropriators for sampling kung fu flicks and mimicking their shit after martial arts? Those chink wannnabes

I think what many people are really referring to is known as cultural diffusion. When people like Lord Jamar use it, it is within the context of white supremacy

Which is a very real thing.

But let's stop with the thinking that everything begins and ends with culture. The problem is bigger than what many of these niggas who call out "culture appropriation" fail to address

Where in all this time has been the discussion on class struggle? The discussion on science, which is what really matters within context of our and
all societies.

Minorities can hate on white people all they want, but truth is we will need their support in order to enact the change that will truly benefit lit interests.

Just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Khameleon
Screw Head

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:02 pm

white people fuck dogs and cousins
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:12 pm

^^^ LMFAO 🤣

But in all seriousness tho

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Pre-K

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:09 pm

white people are totally gnarley bro
Rekshots

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 pm

wow j don is growing up before our very own eyes
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:50 am

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 pm
wow j don is growing up before our very own eyes
i think it's really just being smart about the whole thing

i said once that the political left in America is pussy as hell

it's because a lot of so-called revolutionary folks wind up being more alienating with their message as opposed to empowering

whether it be women broadcasting their genitals on CNN or black people just completely trashing white people

they end up losing a lot of potential base and leave other collectives to take advantage of the situation

look at this

Poor rural white people in Kentucky are worried about losing access to Medicaid after voting for Trump. Their concerns weren't something standard leftists have been willing to take seriously, and they are part of the reason the country is where it's at now

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot ... d-cutbacks
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Control F'd "Boy C" with no results found

Muslim freedom for all.
fifthwardhtx
Leech

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Lol

Sent from my LG-M210 using Texas Takeover mobile app

baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Wow J Don is white supremacist now
Y3n$inGunni£

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:35 pm

I love white people.
Best friends you can have
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 pm

BOY C TRIED TO HUG MIKE D
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 am

as an intermittently active organizer, I have found black people to be the biggest obstacle in the process of building a movement that serves their interests

white people will either come around or be the enemy for the most part

but since it is a movement geared toward black struggles amongst other things, there are many blacks who will capitalize off the plight of their people and become poverty pimps like the so-called conscious leaders in urban areas.... the white establishment actually loves to take advantage of such developments

Farrakhan leading a march in DC is much more preferable than Fred Hampton organizing for a system overthrow

and black nationalists/supremacists are problematic when they refuse to seek solidarity with other groups facing oppression

like all these niggas are really doing is letting off hot air on some corner on 125th street in Harlem and building a cult around it while not really building for anything
Rekshots

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:24 am

J-Don wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 am
as an intermittently active organizer, I have found black people to be the biggest obstacle in the process of building a movement that serves their interests

white people will either come around or be the enemy for the most part

but since it is a movement geared toward black struggles amongst other things, there are many blacks who will capitalize off the plight of their people and become poverty pimps like the so-called conscious leaders in urban areas.... the white establishment actually loves to take advantage of such developments

Farrakhan leading a march in DC is much more preferable than Fred Hampton organizing for a system overthrow

and black nationalists/supremacists are problematic when they refuse to seek solidarity with other groups facing oppression

like all these niggas are really doing is letting off hot air on some corner on 125th street in Harlem and building a cult around it while not really building for anything
just give up j don and start selling vacuum cleaners or something. you can't save the black community. they are lost

baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 pm

damn aborigine that be roamin the damn desert playing the damn diggery doo EATIN LIZARDS N SHIT
Mex
Screw Head

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

gonna jam some UFK in this bitch