TTO INFIRMARY

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:49 pm

TTO INFIRMARY

What up, TTO.. Hope you are ALL well and good on this frigid evening...Anyway today I went in to see the doctor about my leg and the ravaged state it is in.. In a minute the doctor is gonna come in and inject it with cortisone. Fuck.. while I was waiting I wrote this little story on how I got here..
It was December 19th, 2006. Dusk.. I was headed to meet up with my girl who was staying at her friends apartment.. The friend lived in FROGTOWN, a small community adjacent to DODGER STADIUM near NORTH-EAST Los Angeles... That night would have been the first time in days i would have seen my babe...
I had been fucking around with my baby's mom the week prior and during that time I had avoided all contact with my girl. The blackout was due to an argument my girl and I had had and like the shady fucker I was I milked the situation for every last drop.
As soon as the last FUCK YOU fell out of my girl's mouth I strolled out of her vicinity and took a trip to COMPTON (where my baby mama lived) and fell back in with my willing ex.. There I committed foul after foul against my girl by engaging in insane debauchery reserved for those still single.. On and on it went for 6 days..
On the seventh I yearned for my ITALIAN honey and even as my ex tried her best to convince me not to leave, I departed Hub City and headed west..
I called my babe at about 1am from downtown L.A. and told her I was on my way. After a half hour of explaining myself and apologizing for my errors I convinced her to let me see her, but I would have to travel to her friends house and not to her lovely place in the suburbs of LA's miracle mile..... "Dont come tonight though!!" she warned me. "Its hot as fuck and these fools are blasting out here.."
"Fuck that!" I responded.. In my mind it was WHAT DADDY WANTS, DADDY GETS...
"I'm a be over there," I told her. Against all of her concerned protests I finally got the go ahead and as soon as she said OK I moved on to the next phase..
I got dropped off near her friend's spot at around 2:15 in the morning.. My mind was filled with the delights of pussy and how much of a MAC i was when a car passed me up. It so happened that i was walking below an underpass and the block had no left or right turns anytime soon..
I payed little attention to the car and kept walking, not realizing that the car had stopped about 50 feet behind me. Immediately after crossing the halfway mark of that long ass block I heard the gunshots..
BLAOW BLAOW BLAOW BLAOW!!

I turned and saw the flash of a muzzle as the shooter, standing outside of the passenger door, popped off shot after shot.. Only after seeing the flash did I realize what was happening.. I ducked and ran and fled but two steps in was all i could get. The force of the bullet shattering my femur pushed me forward and I fell to the ground. I looked back expecting to meet the grim reaper. i swear to GOD that I saw the shooter running toward me.. With every last bit of terror egging me on to escape I got up and took a step on my injured leg.. The bone in my thigh was dust and could not support my weight.. dizziness engulfed me as my leg gave way.. once again I was gravity's victim and with my palms gripping concrete I said my last prayers.. Then nothing. The shooter and his driver had left..
Before the cops and the ambulance arrived a car stopped next to me and offered me a ride to the hospital. I politely declined, citing the amount of blood i was sure to drop inside their vehicle.. I knew, of course.. This was the same group of fuckers that had just blasted me and their offer of a car ride would have only served as my hearse..
People were already milling around so I felt cool about the whole thing, even better when the shooters left..
damn, seeing my would be killers right there was like seeing the coroner show up before death even occurred... When the cops came they seached me like the bitches they were, asking me where the guns and drugs were.. They only stopped questioning me when the EMTS showed up.. That night I was put in traction. My leg had caved in to itself.. And now, here i am, about to see a long ass needle interact with my knee..
I tell this story with a fondness for the good old days now, but that day? Fuck, the fucking pain...
By the way, my girl was with me throughout my surgery.. She even saw as the doctors had me walking 2 days later on my reconstructed leg., Bomb female right there.. Everytime I tweaked after that I grew suspicious of her, but damn did I have love for her.. Everytime we fought I accused her of having me shot, but I know she didnt...?
Anyway, that was my worst injury ever.. Whats up with you pimps and gees? What have been your worst accidents?
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am

I accidentally read like half of that, shit was tragic, I'm still in pain m8.
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:02 am

baldjesus wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am
I accidentally read like half of that, shit was tragic, I'm still in pain m8.
Oh no, buddy!!! Youre mum and dad must have caught you wandering on a site you were strictly forbidden to be on!! Their night time internet KEEP BABY SAFE moniter must have gone off while you were reading and as you were halfway through they must have barged into your room and given you such an awful slap on the wrist!! Youre poor hand!! And then they put you on internet lockdown for half an hour and tucked you back into bed to tight! The nerve of those assholes!! Youll get em back, right Bald? How do spoiled rotten rich kids get back at their mean parents nowadays? That MENENDEZ shit is played out, I'm guessing.
I know thats why youre in pain.. Either that or your ho VAH-J-J turned over and saw you reading my shit and slapped your stupid ass for betraying him!! You better talk to your ho, she's probably in the bathroom crying her make-up off.. cant believe you have all these people punking you.. now off to bed, BALD.. you have riding lessons in the morning...
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:49 pm

I can't imagine all that babble sounded good in your head, was that a freestyle?
sadiztic22
Screw Head

Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 am

baldjesus wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:49 pm
I can't imagine all that babble sounded good in your head, was that a freestyle?
Haha!! I could imagine the bleached out white boy freestyles you and your posses create at the horse stables, rapping about butlers and helicopters while your black butler beatboxes.. . Hey Bald, i heard you hung around down in the fifth ward.. Is that what you call that TRADER JOE's down the block that has that one black dude working in it? Damn bro, youre lucky you have bodyguards to keep him far away from you..
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm

One time i got fucked up at a club and made the mistake of wandering away from my homeboys. My mind is blank after that, next thing I remember I was in a homegirls car calling my homeboy to pick me up and my ear and knuckles were bleeding and my jaw hurt like a bitch. He said I told him some niggas tried to jump me and tried to steal my wallet, I dont remember shit but I still had my wallet and my phone tho so i wasnt trippin
Rekshots

Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm
One time i got fucked up at a club and made the mistake of wandering away from my homeboys. My mind is blank after that, next thing I remember I was in a homegirls car calling my homeboy to pick me up and my ear and knuckles were bleeding and my jaw hurt like a bitch. He said I told him some niggas tried to jump me and tried to steal my wallet, I dont remember shit but I still had my wallet and my phone tho so i wasnt trippin
it was thacriminal361 who tried to jump you. somebody told him you were talkin down on SPM.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Me and mixxer plotting revenge on his bitch ass