More Shit On White People

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:55 pm

In the other thread I talked about cultural appropriation and how it is a bullshit concept.

To sum it up, niggas wanna complain about white people taking up various cultural forms that are normally associated with other races.

It's bullshit because not only do other races do the same, it is a result of cultural diffusion under white supremacy. Arts are not the problem, white supremacy is. On top of that, its only natural for the arts to transcend boundaries in order to stay prevalent.

But lately on my Facebook feed I been coming onto niggas debating about whether being "pro-black" means you are "anti-white" . The general consensus is that the two terms must be equivalent.

That's also bullshit. The argument is that white culture perpetrates white supremacy, which is true on the surface. However, white supremacy is an ideological structure and behind the conceptual there needs to be something material to reinforce it as Chairman Mao Zedong said (paraphrased). That material is today known as capitalism. Without capitalism, white supremacy would have no political basis to latch onto.

Niggas often forget that notion, along with how other ideologies can fulfill that role (Black supremacy, anyone?). So really, niggas who are about making a change need to shut the fuck up about their feelings and focus on what's real.

I don't care how whites prefer to listen to music or dress, if and when communist revolution is achieved none of that shit would matter to any of you sucka ass niggas.

Point is niggas is soft and in their feelings over everything. That's why Trump is murking you niggas and to be politically left, you are portrayed as a queer hobbit.

/rant

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

Rekshots

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:48 pm

jammin dat pac in da white manyz world

mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

Y3n$inGunni£

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:42 am

Because of your posts, everyone on my fb thinks I'm smart af

• Information