Where you grocery at

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:47 pm

do you work at HEB or something?
Bigger and much more valuable.
Muslim freedom for all.

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2394
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Boy C wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:52 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:47 pm

do you work at HEB or something?
Bigger and much more valuable.
whats your fav section at HEB? mines the deli section
fuck da haters

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Chips!! Junk food!

I eat raw, so when ever I can I like to eat junk food. Chips, cookies, crackers, popcorn, etc.
Muslim freedom for all.

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2394
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Boy C wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 pm
Chips!! Junk food!

I eat raw, so when ever I can I like to eat junk food. Chips, cookies, crackers, popcorn, etc.
i like to buy a big ass jar of duke mayo and eat it straight out the jar

Image

i also like kale . do you like kale?
fuck da haters

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 pm

HEB outchea
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:12 am

HEB taking over in 2018
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:56 am

Do you like kale or not you pussy

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:56 am
Do you like kale or not you pussy

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

Central Market got the game on lock brehs

CAVO Coffee on them boys

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Do you like kale or not you pussy


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 am

HEB bought land in Upper Kirby. Planning a mixed use project years down the road.

The rich get all the nice things. Developers want to build in prime areas
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1276
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:01 am

Pre-K wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm
Do you like kale or not you pussy


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 am

Such a simple question, literally no thought has to go behind this answer..

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Boy C wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 am
HEB bought land in Upper Kirby. Planning a mixed use project years down the road.

The rich get all the nice things. Developers want to build in prime areas
do you like kale or not you pussy

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests