Beer

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am
That shit is not normal

It is literally middle class liberal white people (and blacks let's not get it twisted) who have nothing else to do with their lives but come up with this shit


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
shut up bigot this is completely normal

Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Lmao at this thread

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm
J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am
That shit is not normal

It is literally middle class liberal white people (and blacks let's not get it twisted) who have nothing else to do with their lives but come up with this shit


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
shut up bigot this is completely normal

Image
these are the people who one day are gonna want to switch their species

is that normal to you?????

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm
J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am
That shit is not normal

It is literally middle class liberal white people (and blacks let's not get it twisted) who have nothing else to do with their lives but come up with this shit


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
shut up bigot this is completely normal

Image
these are the people who one day are gonna want to switch their species

is that normal to you?????
Some girls have penises, deal with it.
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm
Some girls have penises, deal with it.
it's not that i have a problem with it

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm
Some girls have penises, deal with it.
it's not that i have a problem with it

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit
me and pre k wanna be black. are you okay with us painting ourselves black and talking jive?

serious question
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm

im transitioning from a straight white male into an animorphs book

so ima need yall to refer to me as "an animorphs book" from now on

Image
(me)
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm
im transitioning from a straight white male into an animorphs book

so ima need yall to refer to me as "an animorphs book" from now on

Image
(me)
"an animorphs book" you look very nice today
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 am

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm
J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm
Some girls have penises, deal with it.
it's not that i have a problem with it

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit
me and pre k wanna be black. are you okay with us painting ourselves black and talking jive?

serious question

i think that it is within the propensity of human nature to have a curiosity to transcend or explore social boundaries whether it be race or gender

but i think that such inclinations have been disproportionately exploited in favor of certain classes in our society.

like I said, queers living in the hood don't have the same reach to celebrate their lives (and to a further extent gender) in the same manner as individuals from upper-scale communities.

that being said, I think it has gotten to the point where so-called folks with higher social mobility have not only utilized these liberties, but are now starting to exploit them such that not only are their poorer counterparts being suppressed but that the line of normalcy has long been trespassed. Hence why you have so many weird genders floating around nowadays

People like Rachel Dolezal are products of this predicament with regards to race, though it has manifested itself in other forms such as wiggers and people like Boy C. Don't get it twisted, for there are plenty of hood ass white people. The difference between them and Boy C, however, is that with hood white people they are authentic as a result of their material conditions. Boy C and Dolezal had their whole lives to amend and as a result figuratively played dress-up. As a result, everybody looks at them like gimmicks

This is not to say that people with social mobility shouldn't or can't be around or moved by the marginalized sectors of society. In fact, there are healthy ways to utilize that social mobility to the benefit of those people. Boy C and Dolezal just need to come around and see it

Sorry for the long response, but I hope this answers your question... cuz you wanted me to be serious :D :oops:

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1754
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 am

J-Don wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 am
Rekshots wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm
J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm


it's not that i have a problem with it

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit
me and pre k wanna be black. are you okay with us painting ourselves black and talking jive?

serious question

i think that it is within the propensity of human nature to have a curiosity to transcend or explore social boundaries whether it be race or gender

but i think that such inclinations have been disproportionately exploited in favor of certain classes in our society.

like I said, queers living in the hood don't have the same reach to celebrate their lives (and to a further extent gender) in the same manner as individuals from upper-scale communities.

that being said, I think it has gotten to the point where so-called folks with higher social mobility have not only utilized these liberties, but are now starting to exploit them such that not only are their poorer counterparts being suppressed but that the line of normalcy has long been trespassed. Hence why you have so many weird genders floating around nowadays

People like Rachel Dolezal are products of this predicament with regards to race, though it has manifested itself in other forms such as wiggers and people like Boy C. Don't get it twisted, for there are plenty of hood ass white people. The difference between them and Boy C, however, is that with hood white people they are authentic as a result of their material conditions. Boy C and Dolezal had their whole lives to amend and as a result figuratively played dress-up. As a result, everybody looks at them like gimmicks

This is not to say that people with social mobility shouldn't or can't be around or moved by the marginalized sectors of society. In fact, there are healthy ways to utilize that social mobility to the benefit of those people. Boy C and Dolezal just need to come around and see it

Sorry for the long response, but I hope this answers your question... cuz you wanted me to be serious :D :oops:
so you are okay wit me and Dat meskin becoming unicorns :)
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:44 am

That's not possible because

1) unicorns don't exist

2) your genes prevent you from doing that


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
residentsleep
Screw Head
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am

Image

Image
Image

Niko
Screw Head
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 am

Boy C, I logged in just to tell you how giant of a fag you are and how I hope Mike D beats the holy shit out of you with one of your stupid chanclas for hugging him 🖕🏼

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 am


Niko wrote:I hope Mike D beats the holy shit out of you with one of your stupid chanclas
Lmao

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest