Beer

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am
That shit is not normal

It is literally middle class liberal white people (and blacks let's not get it twisted) who have nothing else to do with their lives but come up with this shit

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
shut up bigot this is completely normal

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Lmao at this thread
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
That shit is not normal

It is literally middle class liberal white people (and blacks let's not get it twisted) who have nothing else to do with their lives but come up with this shit

these are the people who one day are gonna want to switch their species

is that normal to you?????
Rekshots

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:44 pm
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
That shit is not normal

these are the people who one day are gonna want to switch their species

is that normal to you?????
Some girls have penises, deal with it.
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Rekshots wrote:
it's not that i have a problem with it

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit
Rekshots

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:50 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

but that people in those circles undergo extremist ideologies that not only defy basic scientific rationale that we are a dimorphic species, but force that shit to be everybody's business

for LGBTQ people this is unfortunately a case where the majority are silenced by the unruly liberal academia minority

like look at that fuckin table... those genders or whatever literally repeat themselves and on top of that who are they expecting to learn that shit

LGBTQ people from my hood are too busy trying to survive rather than concern themselves with that bullshit
me and pre k wanna be black. are you okay with us painting ourselves black and talking jive?

serious question
Pre-K

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm

im transitioning from a straight white male into an animorphs book

so ima need yall to refer to me as "an animorphs book" from now on

(me)
Rekshots

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 pm
im transitioning from a straight white male into an animorphs book

so ima need yall to refer to me as "an animorphs book" from now on

(me)
"an animorphs book" you look very nice today
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 am

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

me and pre k wanna be black. are you okay with us painting ourselves black and talking jive?

serious question

i think that it is within the propensity of human nature to have a curiosity to transcend or explore social boundaries whether it be race or gender

but i think that such inclinations have been disproportionately exploited in favor of certain classes in our society.

like I said, queers living in the hood don't have the same reach to celebrate their lives (and to a further extent gender) in the same manner as individuals from upper-scale communities.

that being said, I think it has gotten to the point where so-called folks with higher social mobility have not only utilized these liberties, but are now starting to exploit them such that not only are their poorer counterparts being suppressed but that the line of normalcy has long been trespassed. Hence why you have so many weird genders floating around nowadays

People like Rachel Dolezal are products of this predicament with regards to race, though it has manifested itself in other forms such as wiggers and people like Boy C. Don't get it twisted, for there are plenty of hood ass white people. The difference between them and Boy C, however, is that with hood white people they are authentic as a result of their material conditions. Boy C and Dolezal had their whole lives to amend and as a result figuratively played dress-up. As a result, everybody looks at them like gimmicks

This is not to say that people with social mobility shouldn't or can't be around or moved by the marginalized sectors of society. In fact, there are healthy ways to utilize that social mobility to the benefit of those people. Boy C and Dolezal just need to come around and see it

Sorry for the long response, but I hope this answers your question... cuz you wanted me to be serious :D :oops:
Rekshots

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 am

J-Don wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:03 am
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

serious question

i think that it is within the propensity of human nature to have a curiosity to transcend or explore social boundaries whether it be race or gender

but i think that such inclinations have been disproportionately exploited in favor of certain classes in our society.

like I said, queers living in the hood don't have the same reach to celebrate their lives (and to a further extent gender) in the same manner as individuals from upper-scale communities.

that being said, I think it has gotten to the point where so-called folks with higher social mobility have not only utilized these liberties, but are now starting to exploit them such that not only are their poorer counterparts being suppressed but that the line of normalcy has long been trespassed. Hence why you have so many weird genders floating around nowadays

People like Rachel Dolezal are products of this predicament with regards to race, though it has manifested itself in other forms such as wiggers and people like Boy C. Don't get it twisted, for there are plenty of hood ass white people. The difference between them and Boy C, however, is that with hood white people they are authentic as a result of their material conditions. Boy C and Dolezal had their whole lives to amend and as a result figuratively played dress-up. As a result, everybody looks at them like gimmicks

This is not to say that people with social mobility shouldn't or can't be around or moved by the marginalized sectors of society. In fact, there are healthy ways to utilize that social mobility to the benefit of those people. Boy C and Dolezal just need to come around and see it

Sorry for the long response, but I hope this answers your question... cuz you wanted me to be serious :D :oops:
so you are okay wit me and Dat meskin becoming unicorns :)
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:44 am

That's not possible because

1) unicorns don't exist

2) your genes prevent you from doing that

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
residentsleep

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am

Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 am

Boy C, I logged in just to tell you how giant of a fag you are and how I hope Mike D beats the holy shit out of you with one of your stupid chanclas for hugging him 🖕🏼
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 am

Niko wrote:I hope Mike D beats the holy shit out of you with one of your stupid chanclas
Lmao
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:47 pm

My birthday is the day after K-Rino's!!

Opening up my gift from my brother!! I asked for "juice bombs" aka beer that resembles pineapple juice/tropical juice.

i.e.
Muslim freedom for all.