Evergreen college protest LOL

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Tue May 30, 2017 6:01 pm

the SJW students have taken over the school and are demanding retarded shit. and the president is actually caving into there dumbshit

this is offically the cuckist school on the plantet. the president is cuck of the year LOL
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 pm

this why these faggots fail

All of their demands revolve around building safe spaces and resource bullshit

I just looked it up.. Evergreen is a very cheap college, yet they claim to care so much about POC when nothing in their list of demands pertains to opening up the university doors to niggas who couldn't afford it in the first place.. jea that shit still happens even at the public university level

nothing is in the demands concerning orienting the curriculum toward the sciences (shit that matters) or even revolutionizing the content of liberal arts classes so that it is taught in a scientific manner

i wonder how far these queer faggots are gonna go with excluding white people.. but of course since they have "white privilege" they must have no economic issues or social problems and therefore cannot be adversely affected by capitalism

these are the faggots who when they go to Africa to draw inspiration for their "New Afrika movement" are shunned for being American... that's how stupid SJW's are with their identity politics

sorry faggots

your African royalty were enslaving their own kind long before the white man set ashore
Rekshots

Tue May 30, 2017 8:12 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 7:22 pm
this why these faggots fail

All of their demands revolve around building safe spaces and resource bullshit

I just looked it up.. Evergreen is a very cheap college, yet they claim to care so much about POC when nothing in their list of demands pertains to opening up the university doors to niggas who couldn't afford it in the first place.. jea that shit still happens even at the public university level

nothing is in the demands concerning orienting the curriculum toward the sciences (shit that matters) or even revolutionizing the content of liberal arts classes so that it is taught in a scientific manner

i wonder how far these queer faggots are gonna go with excluding white people.. but of course since they have "white privilege" they must have no economic issues or social problems and therefore cannot be adversely affected by capitalism

these are the faggots who when they go to Africa to draw inspiration for their "New Afrika movement" are shunned for being American... that's how stupid SJW's are with their identity politics

sorry faggots

your African royalty were enslaving their own kind long before the white man set ashore
fuck you j don we gonna decolonize science next

you fucking pussy

Desperado
Screw Head

Tue May 30, 2017 9:59 pm

evergreen college lol how about these idiots go get a real education then they wouldn't be crying
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue May 30, 2017 11:08 pm

LOL Rekshots I don't even wanna delve more into this fallist shit that I'm just learning about

people have too much time on their hands to think of all that shit
Pre-K

Wed May 31, 2017 1:35 am

you gotta do what you gotta do mane

#sjwhoesarefreaks
#dontapproachthemtho
#thatsrape
#lookingatagirlisrape
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Evergreen College Students Wuz Kingz